Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I understand but what I’m trying to work out is how much she can do on her own, is it the case she’s still bed bound or would they have waited to post from her account till she was a bit better
She will be awake, aware and breathing on her own. She is probably experiencing various issues, but none life-threatening: confusion, muscle wastage and atrophy - possibly the inability to walk or move well, possibly unable to talk properly, memory loss. I imagine she’ll be exhausted, overwhelmed and possibly afraid.

She might be having emotional problems too - as I understand it, lots of people who are in comas remember confusing and upsetting dreams and memories, and find it difficult to get their head around what has happened. I can imagine this might be even worse for Grace as she’s missed the first two and a half months of her son’s life.

I have no idea how she may be in terms of Covid, but I’m assuming she’s out of the danger zone at least. Maybe she’ll be dealing with Long Covid?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry I understand but what I’m trying to work out is how much she can do on her own, is it the case she’s still bed bound or would they have waited to post from her account till she was a bit better
She's been liking some tweets over the past few days so I assume she is accessing twitter herself some of the time at least.

I'm sure there's a lot to take in and adjust to after all that time, it must be overwhelming.

Reactions: 7
I have zero knowledge about this kind of stuff but is anyone else wondering if she could have lost tons of weight through this? Seeing as she was being tube-fed for months?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She will be awake, aware and breathing on her own. She is probably experiencing various issues, but none life-threatening: confusion, muscle wastage and atrophy - possibly the inability to walk or move well, possibly unable to talk properly, memory loss. I imagine she’ll be exhausted, overwhelmed and possibly afraid.

She might be having emotional problems too - as I understand it, lots of people who are in comas remember confusing and upsetting dreams and memories, and find it difficult to get their head around what has happened. I can imagine this might be even worse for Grace as she’s missed the first two and a half months of her son’s life.

I have no idea how she may be in terms of Covid, but I’m assuming she’s out of the danger zone at least. Maybe she’ll be dealing with Long Covid?
And the long term effects of being in an induced coma. Her lungs may never recover completely. All her muscles would have gone to tit as she's been bed bound for so long, meaning she will have to learn to walk again etc.

I have zero knowledge about this kind of stuff but is anyone else wondering if she could have lost tons of weight through this? Seeing as she was being tube-fed for months?
Yes. You’d lose most of your muscle, a considerable amount of fat, and a lot of bone density. You could gain all that fat back quite easily, but gaining muscle back would be nearly impossible as once it’s denervated from lack of use it does not regenerate, and your bones might never become dense enough to safely support your weight again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If Grace’s thread had been left unlocked and Charleigh had been answering all of the questions about her via DM, I’m sure many of those private messages would’ve made their way onto Tattle. So for that reason I can fully understand why Charleigh wasn’t always polite.

Yeah, I bet a lot of people who were genuinely concerned have had their feelings hurt by Charleigh’s replies to their messages but... her sister was close to death. Who knows what any of us would be thinking/saying in her position! I think she said what she had to say to feel in control of boundaries.
Hmmm I dunno if the messages would have made it back to Tattle. There were threads on lipstick alley and GG about Grace and nothing ever showed up there. But I do think she was probably contacted by journos and for that reason, like you said, I can understand why she wouldn't be polite.

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine waking up and seeing only pictures or videos of my baby who the last time I’d seen them was a newborn 😞 I think she will stay off social media for quite a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sooooooooooooo so relieved she has woken up. I honestly hope she recovers well and focusses on her health and getting better. This is a time to rely on the medical professionals and not leave it down to crystals and herbal baths.

I’m on the fence regarding charleigh. I totally agree she doesn’t owe anyone tit and yeah we are ‘nobodies’ to grace and her but I think this hit a lot of people differently and I truely think a lot of people were genuinely worried. I think some of her responses to people were too much

I was over the moon when I saw she’d woken up. I hope her and her family nothing but the best. I dont think any of us have a right to know what is happening when it’s so serious.

Whilst I don’t expect it, I would love her to do a video about it and I hope we get to see the baby (Not that they owe us that but it would be lovely).

Reactions: 19
So happy Grace is awake for her first mother's day ❤

Regarding Charleigh, I try to be sympathetic because I can't imagine how it must feel to be going through something so publicly. I'm sure we've all had emotional moments where we've had less than perfect outbursts. And we don't know what was going on behind the scenes, maybe there were vulture journalists trying to sneakily get info.

Grace and Charleigh have always been snappy though so I'm not that surprised, and put a stressful situation on top... I won't judge her.

Reactions: 24
Sooooooooooooo so relieved she has woken up. I honestly hope she recovers well and focusses on her health and getting better. This is a time to rely on the medical professionals and not leave it down to crystals and herbal baths.

I’m on the fence regarding charleigh. I totally agree she doesn’t owe anyone tit and yeah we are ‘nobodies’ to grace and her but I think this hit a lot of people differently and I truely think a lot of people were genuinely worried. I think some of her responses to people were too much
yeah there should have a pinned statement/post from the beginning saying that there would be no further updates until an appropriate time/please respect our privacy. I truly get that it's a difficult time but if all people are seeing is cryptic messages/stories across insta and twitter, naturally they're going to be even more worried

Reactions: 16
I can understand her sister's reaction but she could just ignore the messages I guess.

Anyway, I hope Grace is doing ok and that she will be able to be at home soon.

Reactions: 9
I wish her the best and I'm glad she's awake and on the long road to recovery.

Unfortunately neither Grace nor Charley are known for being particularly nice individuals, and as sad as it is, I think the very minimal public support from their 'friends'on social media has really reflected that.

Meh, I don't think her sister's responses have been out of pocket. We have no idea how many people might have been sending her messages each day, maybe some repeatedly. And she herself isn't an online personality, I dont think she owes anyone anything.

People couldve sent those questions to her management company if they really wanted to.

Reactions: 12
I thought of her when I saw Kate Garraway's stories of how her husband has been hospitalised for a year now because of SARS-Cov-2 and he may have been in a medical coma for all that time now. It was good to see Charleigh post that her sister had woken up.

On the manifesting thing: has anyone else ever tried that or is it a load of nonsense?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the manifesting thing: has anyone else ever tried that or is it a load of nonsense?
Because of what I’ve studied and teach (about cults etc) I don’t believe it, law of attraction might work but IMO it’s likely something will happen if you’re wanting it and are more willing to talk about it, I also think it only applies if you’re in a position where it’s going to happen anyway or you’re middle pass because there are other factors at play here where you couldn’t just manifest about everything in your life but again that’s just my opinion a lot of influencers seem to love it so maybe it does

Reactions: 12
I always thought it was a load of boo locks but started listening to the Francesca Amber podcast ‘Law of Attraction Changed My life’ during second lockdown in October after being badgered by a friend. I’ve been trying to do it properly since January and since then I’ve had a house offer accepted and found out I’m preggers. It may or may not be due to the LoA but it does help you keep a positive mindset when things are so dreary. Definitely worth a try in my opinion x

Reactions: 14
I can understand her sister's reaction but she could just ignore the messages I guess.

Anyway, I hope Grace is doing ok and that she will be able to be at home soon.
I agree with this and things I've read. I think Char could have ignored the messages but was probably stressed because she wasn't supposed to share the news that Grace was awake. It seems like Grace was supposed to make that announcement herself. I hope that Grace ignores social media for the time being and takes a lot of time to herself to focus on getting better and bonding with her son. A close call like this will surely put things into perspective for her.

Reactions: 9
I didn't know that she had an active thread on GG but after having a quick peek, it's interesting to see people had similar thoughts to me around the announcement 👀🤔

100% agree that the focus shouldn't be on social media/engagement right now.
Recovery (while also adjusting to motherhood) will likely be an uphill battle and personally I would stay offline for the foreseeable future to avoid feeling the pressure to seem like I'm "back to normal"/"healed" before I'm actually at that point.
I agree with you, the psychological trauma grace has gone through and carry with her for the rest of her life should be prioritised. I hope she stays away untill she has been able to enjoy some time with her son and lee and that she keeps some of it private too

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.