Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what you get up to in your real life, do you spread the good word to help other people lose weight IRL or just online anonymously to people that don’t give a duck?

I really truly get that tattle is a trash talking site but there’s levels to it? You can think it’s tacky they’re getting gifted prams or their hair is tit, that’s fine, but feeling the need to kick someone when they’re down in the lowest pits of hell is... bizarre?? What next, Fred West’s murdered kid should have picked another dad? Peter Sutcliffe’s victims never shoulda moved up north? Come on 🙄
Oh give over.

you’ve compared two things which aren’t even remotely the same.

im just stating the truth! And people can’t take it. That’s the problem on here.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I was so shocked to read this earlier. Poor Grace. Whatever you think of her she should be enjoying the last few weeks of her pregnancy, excited to meet her baby boy instead her son has been born prematurely and she is in a coma. It's extremely sad and I wish her and her son all the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just been catching up on the news and damn, that's really really crappy for her and her whole family. I can't imagine what's going through Lee's mind right now, such a mixture of emotions, bless him.

As a doctor I just want to give my two cents. I think based on such little information given in that post it's very difficult to speculate the extent of her condition. Like many have said it does appear that she was conscious after giving birth and then put into a coma the following day. It's not uncommon for pregnant women to deteriorate like this straight after giving birth as so much changes with your body/stress levels/hormones, but with the addition of COVID, obesity (and other underlying health conditions that we have no idea about), it's not surprising they have put her into a medically induced coma to help her rest and recuperate. People can be put into a coma for a few days just because it makes things easier for the team to manage and monitor the condition, it's not always because they're on death's door so to speak.

Personally, I also don't think it's terrible for people to be mentioning her weight, as it is something that people have consistently talked about in this forum so it shouldn't change just because she's unwell when there is a small possibility of it being related. I guess it's just about being tactful with it.

Anyways, God bless her and her family. I'm so glad to hear the baby is okay and I wish her well!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
"Get off your high horse!" yells the psycho who thinks that a women who is laid up, very possibly dying, while her premature newborn son is without his mother posts repeatedly in a gossip forum screeching to strangers that we need to not forget that Grace is overweight!!!! Don't forget guys!!!! That's the capital T Truth that is so very crucial that we don't lose sight of right now!!!!!

Get therapy

Therapy for stating that an obese woman with covid has caused her to be where she is.

I’m not blaming her for getting covid because anyone can get it. But her weight has caused things to worsen. It could be all the same with Lee if he caught covid.

you’re all overreacting.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh give over.

im just stating the truth! And people can’t take it. That’s the problem on here.
At this point, you seem like a troll. I hate that term but it is fitting. I wouldn't be surprised if journalists are lurking here btw and lapping up the comments to make an article.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Grace could die or never recover from this- surely gloating about her past behaviours and her weight being responsible for this aren’t needed at this time. I know this is a trash thread but think of her baby

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh give over.

The truth is that you need perspective and professional help. Get offline.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh give over.

Yes we all have bleeping eyes and it’s obvious Grace is at high risk of some of the worst covid / health outcomes. But what the duck do you get out of rubbing it in on a day where this horrific news has come out?!

Honestly dread to think what grotty little hateful goblin lives some of these hateful trolls lead. Most of us are normal well adjusted women capable of critique and lols but also empathy. Go wash ur hair hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
We’re not.

But you can’t deny her weight plays a part in this. It’s sad but it’s the truth. I’m sorry but I’m not sugar coating anything. Truth hurts.
She’s had trouble breathing before today due to her size and now she’s got a baby who’s premature and she’s fighting for her life.

She is obese with covid.

If you’re telling me to ignore it then you’re as bad. It would be all the same for someone with anorexia. Your body just can’t take it. You’ve worsened yourself already and you’ve got an added illness?

Its a sad situation. I am by no means wishing the worst on her.

But it this is reality, this is what has happened and when you don’t take care of yourself on top of having COVID then this is the solid proof of putting to bed all of that “big girl magic” and “fatphobia” rubbish.

This is coming from someone who has witnessed their own father drop down dead from a heart attack a couple of years ago as he was a big man himself. Obesity did that.

There is no time like the present to tell the bloody truth about someone.

Other than that, I wish Grace a safe recovery and after all of this to properly start taking care of herself. Not just to her but for her son.
Have I missed something? Is there anything to suggest her body wouldn’t react this way if she was a size 10?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Are you aware this is a trash thread on a gossip site? 😬
It only suits people on here to show a bit of remorse when the worst happens it seems. But any other time people slag off other women on here and also cause Grace rotten because she’s overweight.

Sadly that’s what it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, read any of my comments on other people’s threads. But Grace and her son could die. That is not something to be trashing or gossiping about and I refuse to let you gaslight me into thinking otherwise
I am not gaslighting you, I am saying if you want to read kind and supportive comments I do not believe this is the right place to be given it is a trash thread. People are likely to have unkind things to say no matter the situation. Lots of people have wished her well also.

Reactions: 9
Horrific news. I sincerely hope she makes a full recovery.

With Grace's tweet about 'doing so well' who would have thought this would be the case as she's a chronic oversharer and there's been no mention of Covid thus far. Of course with the baby being born prematurely I just assumed they were both still being monitored in hospital because of that and attributed the social media silence to that.

What a nightmare. Hope she pulls through.

• Sick
Have I missed something? Is there anything to suggest her body wouldn’t react this way if she was a size 10?
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Yes she’s obese, we all knows this, and yes obesity puts you higher at risk but duck me there could be a myriad of other contributing factors. You cannot say the reason why she is here is because she is obese. I am VERY anti HAES but I don’t get on board with that blanket statement.

Reactions: 27
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Yes she’s obese, we all knows this, and yes obesity puts you higher at risk but duck me there could be a myriad of other contributing factors. You cannot say the reason why she is here is because she is obese. I am VERY anti HAES but I don’t get on board with that blanket statement.
Well it doesn’t help things does it?

Any other day people are slagging her off for her size on here. That what makes me laugh

It only suits people on here to show a bit of remorse when the worst happens it seems. But any other time people slag off other women on here and also cause Grace rotten because she’s overweight.

Sadly that’s what it takes.
If you lot can’t understand the meaning of context that’s your problem tbh give it a Google! References to her weight in this thread have largely been made in reference to her spreading misinformation re plus sized pregnancies & health, and lying about her size thus perpetuating dysmorphia, there are gross fatphobic trolls on a lot of the plus girls’ threads but they’re moronic and largely ignored as their patter is bleeping dead content. A lot of the contributors here (not including me before you aim for that lame low blow) are plus as that’s how they came to be in Grace’s audience...?

This isn’t the gotcha! Moment you think it is soz 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Grace has been in denial about her pregnancy since she announced it. Constantly saying that she was “low risk” and sneering at being placed under a consultant. She has sadly suffered the worst possible outcome and I truly hope she recovers. I don’t think it’s “nasty” or trolling to state any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Exactly! So many reasons play into this I think it’s wild blaming the whole thing on her weight without knowing any background info

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t believe the number of “I told you so” comments here while this woman is fighting for her life. This is the only site that has so many of these comments, lipstick alley and Instagram are even more positive! This is a new low for Tattle.

Everyone is bringing up her weight but ignoring the fact that multiple slim black women have died or gone into comas in the UK during childbirth due to medical racism, such as doctors and nurses downplaying their pain and calls for help. Let’s not forget that black people are also at more risk of dying from covid. You can blame her suffering for being obese but don’t ignore the other factors that she can’t help.

I have criticised Grace before but have nothing but currently feel nothing worry and hope for her to pull through, I’ve been following her since her early days on YouTube and I pray she can recover for her baby.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Oh give over.

We are all very aware that Grace is obese and that leads to significant issues. Read the thread before this announcement, and previous threads.

What is not helpful is talking about how this is all her fault when her life is potentially at risk. She knows she’s obese, her family know, we know - what can she possibly do about it now? She’s in a medically-induced coma.

Hopefully she’ll recover fully and then we can all discuss what she should about her weight going forward. No point in kicking her when she’s down.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess for some people they're maybe just going on the reports/papers that state the link between obesity and worse outcome with COVID, and the fact that it's rare for a young woman to have this poor outcome to COVID. But yeah there's no guarantee at all it's anything to do with her weight - it could be to do with pregnancy, underlying health conditions, that she's black or it could just be bad luck. It's all speculation.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.