Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn't seem to add up. Influencers do love this drama that gets them attention and often the truth is highly embellished.

I think she has had a difficult birth which I have alot of empathy for, but I think the drama has passed now and she's thinking about the engagement she can get. The statement is odd with her "she's dedicated her whole career to healing people" 🙄🙄🙄 when she's just flogged shite as another influencer.

I really don't like feeling doubtful but these people are always making drama to get followers and manipulate people.

My friend was placed in a MIC after giving birth, her child was breastfeed during this time. Not sure how common it is.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well. tbh I can't blame anyone who haven't post anything yet, if it's shoking for us, her friends must be horrified. You don't need to post something on IG in order to feel sad and I think we tend to forget that.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Literally posting stories about cheese when one of her old close mates is fighting for their life! Sammi is ridiculous🤦‍♀️
But if anything fatal happened to grace she and others would be posting how good friends they are

Reactions: 5
I thought I’ve seen them tweet each other recently (grace and sammi) so thought she would show more emotion

Reactions: 3
A
Imagine it’ll be covered by all major press tbh, it’s one of the worst covid stories I’ve heard yet.
similar thing happened here. A woman had her baby early due to her having covid, the baby was okay but the mum was on a ventilator/in a coma for over a month. She was eased out of the coma and met her baby. She will be in the ICU for a while though. I imagine Grace will be in the hospital for a while too.... being on a ventilator even just for a number of days is very hard on the body. I had surgery this year and was ventilated and my throat was so sore and I could barely talk as my voice was hoarse and I had a cough. That was just for a number of hours. I can't imagine what it would be like to be on one for longer.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/abbotsford-mcintosh-update-1.5844501

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well. tbh I can't blame anyone who haven't post anything yet, if it's shoking for us, her friends must be horrified. You don't need to post something on IG in order to feel sad and I think we tend to forget that.
If i was an influencer i would share to draw peoples attention to be more aware of covid / pregnancy

Reactions: 5
Something doesn't seem to add up. Influencers do love this drama that gets them attention and often the truth is highly embellished.

I think she has had a difficult birth which I have alot of empathy for, but I think the drama has passed now and she's thinking about the engagement she can get. The statement is odd with her "she's dedicated her whole career to healing people" 🙄🙄🙄 when she's just flogged shite as another influencer.

I really don't like feeling doubtful but these people are always making drama to get followers and manipulate people.

My friend was placed in a MIC after giving birth, her child was breastfeed during this time. Not sure how common it is.
Sorry but I feel this is a really awful thing to say. Do you think her family would go along with such a lie?

Reactions: 57
Wow. Only just seen the news and caught up here. I’m in shock. I feel sick. I am so desperately hoping that Grace and baby boy can both recover fully.

My heart is with Lee, Charlie and Grace’s mum and stepdad. I have never been a fan of the girl but my god, I know we can all agree we would never have predicted this in a million years, and we never wanted her to come to harm.

Lekenah can duck off, to be honest. Disgusting Covid deniers like her have directly put Grace in this situation. I hope she’s feeling mighty guilty right now.

There is absolutely no way this is embellished for attention and to suggest so is gross. This may be a trash thread but ridiculous suggestions deserve to get called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Absolutely agree with you. This isn’t the time for speculation.
100% agree.

I for one don’t think her family would lie about something like that.

She may be many things but above all else she is somebodies daughter, partner, sister, friend and now mum.

Her life is at risk and people that love her are facing the prospect of her being very poorly or possibly losing her. I think it’s worth bearing that in mind before posting things like that

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m confused about the timeline, I don’t follow her on socials and I unsubscribed to her YT when she started her ‘spiritual journey’ so I’ve been out of the loop but someone on reddit said that she was out and about shopping after she tested positive. Is this true? Apparently all the evidence has been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m confused about the timeline, I don’t follow her on socials and I unsubscribed to her YT when she started her ‘spiritual journey’ so I’ve been out of the loop but someone on reddit said that she was out and about shopping after she tested positive. Is this true? Apparently all the evidence has been deleted
Hmmmm, could be in reference to a grid post she did about delivering presents to her local corner shop. It’s an AD post so the picture could’ve been taken any time and not posted in real time.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she also going and getting her nails done etc right before lockdown? I’m hoping the statement was written in emotional haste by the family as it would be horrible if she knew she has the virus and was still going out and about

Reactions: 2
So shocked to read about this turn of events. I've read about people who are put on vents for their COVID and the subsequent PTSD they suffer after being in that weird, locked-in twilight state. I sincerely hope Grace makes a full recovery from this and is able to genuinely heal without any of her past manifestation BS.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.