Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shocked to read about this turn of events. I've read about people who are put on vents for their COVID and the subsequent PTSD they suffer after being in that weird, locked-in twilight state. I sincerely hope Grace makes a full recovery from this and is about to genuinely heal without any of her past manifestation BS.
Yes, some people suffer really badly psychologically after. As in a coma, you can sometimes still hear what is going on around you. Ugh. Scary and sad to think about. Poor Grace.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry but I disagree "a coma is a coma" as it varies so much https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coma/

There's plenty of opportunities to embellish and no one here really knows what the full truth is or if her life is at risk unless you're her doctor. ☮ That is all.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m confused about the timeline, I don’t follow her on socials and I unsubscribed to her YT when she started her ‘spiritual journey’ so I’ve been out of the loop but someone on reddit said that she was out and about shopping after she tested positive. Is this true? Apparently all the evidence has been deleted
Nobody could possibly have proof of that. We don’t know exactly when she tested positive, for a start. Two weeks could be an estimate, and the people (her family/Lee) who wrote the note on her Instagram are likely to be under a lot of stress and may not remember the dates exactly, too.

As someone else mentioned, the shopping is in reference to an AD post which could have been taken anytime.

I don’t think this kind of speculation is particularly helpful. Sadly, Grace cannot go back time and not catch Covid. Let’s not forget she was in and out of hospital with breathing problems. All we know for sure is that she is stable, albeit in a coma, and her baby boy arrived on Christmas Eve.

Everything else is conjecture and assumption (or downright fantasy) and I hate to think Grace’s friends and family would have to read any posts, here or on social media, which blame Grace without being backed up by fact.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but I disagree "a coma is a coma" as it varies so much https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coma/

There's plenty of opportunities to embellish and no one here really knows what the full truth is or if her life is at risk unless you're her doctor. ☮ That is all.
What? Your link literally says a person in a coma is unconscious, so to suggest she’s directly embellishing the truth because she didn’t get enough attention and drama from an early birth is more than ridiculous.

I agree with the bit in bold - and yet you’re the one coming up with unproveable theories on how her health is right now. Everyone else is just respecting what the announcement said and keeping her in their thoughts. You might want to re-think your position here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At the end of the day, we should all wish Grace health and a speedy recovery; there is a little boy who needs his mother...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is horrendous, as much as I think she is incredibly problematic this isn’t a situation you’d wish on anyone. I hope she comes through it but I fear it could be a long road to recovery which is going to be made even harder with a premature baby

Reactions: 12
No we’re not her doctors, that’s why we’re not going to diagnose or speculate on timelines. But whilst she’s in a medically induced coma, on a ventilator, likely in ICU we can suggest that things are looking pretty bleeping bleak and to have a tiny modicum of respect and not look to dig someone out for their weight until they’re guaranteed to live and spend time with their newborn?!

Im not moderating the thread but duck me how low are some people’s personal standards

• Heart
Reactions: 113
No we’re not her doctors, that’s why we’re not going to diagnose or speculate on timelines. But whilst she’s in a medically induced coma, on a ventilator, likely in ICU we can suggest that things are looking pretty bleeping bleak and to have a tiny modicum of respect and not look to dig someone out for their weight until they’re guaranteed to live and spend time with their newborn?!

Im not moderating the thread but duck me how low are some people’s personal standards
I agree 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think now is the time for this kind of thing. We’re not doctors. It’s inappropriate.
We’re not.

But you can’t deny her weight plays a part in this. It’s sad but it’s the truth. I’m sorry but I’m not sugar coating anything. Truth hurts.
She’s had trouble breathing before today due to her size and now she’s got a baby who’s premature and she’s fighting for her life.

She is obese with covid.

If you’re telling me to ignore it then you’re as bad. It would be all the same for someone with anorexia. Your body just can’t take it. You’ve worsened yourself already and you’ve got an added illness?

Its a sad situation. I am by no means wishing the worst on her.

But it this is reality, this is what has happened and when you don’t take care of yourself on top of having COVID then this is the solid proof of putting to bed all of that “big girl magic” and “fatphobia” rubbish.

This is coming from someone who has witnessed their own father drop down dead from a heart attack a couple of years ago as he was a big man himself. Obesity did that.

There is no time like the present to tell the bloody truth about someone.

Other than that, I wish Grace a safe recovery and after all of this to properly start taking care of herself. Not just to her but for her son.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
We’re not.

But you can’t deny her weight plays a part in this. It’s sad but it’s the truth. I’m sorry but I’m not sugar coating anything. Truth hurts.
She’s had trouble breathing before today due to her size and now she’s got a baby who’s premature and she’s fighting for her life.

She is obese with covid.

If you’re telling me to ignore it then you’re as bad. It would be all the same for someone with anorexia. Your body just can’t take. You’ve worsened yourself already and you’ve got an added illness?

But it this is reality, this is what has happened and when you don’t take care of yourself on top of having COVID then this is the solid proof of putting to bed all of that “big girl magic” and “fatphobia” rubbish.

This is coming from someone who has witnessed their own father drop down dead from a heart attack a couple of years ago as he was a big man himself. Obesity did that.

Other than that, I wish Grace a safe recovery and after all of this to properly start taking care of herself. Not just to her but for her son.
You're not the brave hero you think you are with this case you're trying to champion at this precise moment in time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Grace’s positivity and strength got me through so many dark days, I truly send her all my love, strength, light and prayers 🥺

Can a moderator please ban inappropriate comments? It is really not the time for arguments or blaming Grace for this when her life and her baby’s life is at risk. Grow a bleeping heart people

Reactions: 29

Could not agree more. Some of the tit coming out of this thread is shocking. Of course you can say whatever you like but I’m just surprised at the lack of tact people have. Can’t read here anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We’re not.

She is obese with covid.

If you’re telling me to ignore it then you’re as bad. It would be all the same for someone with anorexia. Your body just can’t take. You’ve worsened yourself already and you’ve got an added illness?

I’m not saying anything is or isn’t the cause of her situation. I’m not saying that she did anything right or wrong. I’m not saying anything about her weight or her health.

I’m simply saying that while she is in a coma, and her new born son recovers, and her family deal with this situation, we could hold off with some of these comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You're not the brave hero you think you are with this case you're trying to champion at this precise moment in time.
When did I ever claim to be a brave hero?

Get off your high horse. You’re acting as if I am wishing the woman dead!

All I am saying is that her size and covid contributing have done this. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.

I feel sorry for her but there’s no point in going “awwww xxxx” when this is the actual cause of her being in the state she’s in.

I sympathise deeply but this is what has happened. We’ve all known for ages that her weight would cause problems. People have even stated on here before that she may have trouble with the birth because of her obesity.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We’re not.

She is obese with covid.

If you’re telling me to ignore it then you’re as bad. It would be all the same for someone with anorexia. Your body just can’t take it. You’ve worsened yourself already and you’ve got an added illness?

Wondering what you get up to in your real life, do you spread the good word to help other people lose weight IRL or just online anonymously to people that don’t give a duck?

I really truly get that tattle is a trash talking site but there’s levels to it? You can think it’s tacky they’re getting gifted prams or their hair is tit, that’s fine, but feeling the need to kick someone when they’re down in the lowest pits of hell is... bizarre?? What next, Fred West’s murdered kid should have picked another dad? Peter Sutcliffe’s victims never shoulda moved up north? Come on 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Are you aware this is a trash thread on a gossip site? 😬
Yes, read any of my comments on other people’s threads. But Grace and her son could die. That is not something to be trashing or gossiping about and I refuse to let you gaslight me into thinking otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 62
When did I ever claim to be a brave hero?

Get off your high horse. You’re acting as if I am wishing the woman dead!

All I am saying is that her size and covid contributing have done this. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.

I feel sorry for her but there’s no point in going “awwww xxxx” when this is the actual cause of her being in the state she’s in.

I sympathise deeply but this is what has happened. We’ve all known for ages that her weight would cause problems. People have even stated on here before that she may have trouble with the birth because of her obesity.
"Get off your high horse!" yells the psycho who thinks that a women who is laid up, very possibly dying, while her premature newborn son is without his mother posts repeatedly in a gossip forum screeching to strangers that we need to not forget that Grace is overweight!!!! Don't forget guys!!!! That's the capital T Truth that is so very crucial that we don't lose sight of right now!!!!!

Get therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.