Grace Victory #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not a reason to think they’d fake tweets to make out as though everything’s ok?

There’s a time and a place and this isn’t the time
Grace has always been histrionic, prone to drama and an outright liar at times. Given her history (and her sister's if you've been around long enough), it's not entirely odd to speculate. That doesn't suggest any person wishes harm upon her or her family.

Given that this is a hate thread it is entirely hypocritical to say there is a time and a place...at what point would it be the right time to criticise and insult her? 🤔
If she's as ill as has been said, it'll take her months to recover and the trauma of having a premature firstborn while being severely ill will probably take years to recover from emotionally. Shall we just delete this thread then?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Really confused about the timeline speculation, as if we all read different posts?

She gave birth morning of Christmas Eve. For all we know she was put into a coma late Christmas Day? This could have been a good 30-35 hours apart. A lot can happen in that amount of time especially when she’s exhausted from the birth whether this was natural or c section

I feel like a lot of people are clutching at straws with the whole tweet storyline. Give it a rest of a minute and just have a think about if this was your sister/partner/whoever and how you’d feel.

If you’re religious, keep her and baby in your prayers, if not, keep them in your thoughts and stop adding more drama to an already horrific event.
Simply trying to understand! It's normal to be curious especially if everything was seemingly fine one moment, then she's in a coma the next. There's also the increased awareness of our own health and mortality in these situations, it's human nature to try to figure things out.

No one's bothering Grace or her family with these questions, or even putting them somewhere the family could easily see like Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Grace has always been histrionic, prone to drama and an outright liar at times. Given her history (and her sister's if you've been around long enough), it's not entirely odd to speculate. That doesn't suggest any person wishes harm upon her or her family.

Given that this is a hate thread it is entirely hypocritical to say there is a time and a place...at what point would it be the right time to criticise and insult her? 🤔
If she's as ill as has been said, it'll take her months to recover and the trauma of having a premature firstborn while being severely ill will probably take years to recover from emotionally. Shall we just delete this thread then?
Someone can annoy you but you can still have empathy for them and their family when they are going through something absolutely horrific. I don't hate Grace, never have. She has her annoyances. But I really feel for them all right now. The little baby has not even been able to meet his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope Lee doesn’t catch it too as he’ll also be high risk. I don’t like Grace but wouldn’t want to wish any actual harm on her or her family. So awful :-(
I am also very shocked by the recent announcement thinking about the timeline. I suspected something could have been afoot from around the 21st when Lee posted about his love for Grace. Covid is a very scary virus and I hope baby and Lee are not affected, as it can so easily be transmitted. I’m really feeling for the baby thinking of him potentially being without contact from both parents for some time as bonding is so important during the early days especially with him being in such a vulnerable position. Sending love and prayers to Grace and family this is such a dire situation and truly heartbreaking💔.
1B6E80AF-6D39-4747-BF51-78D9A7F116B7.jpeg

Reactions: 16
What a bad scenario. I wish her well and a speed recovery. This baby deserves to soon be reunited with his family❤

Reactions: 9
Someone can annoy you but you can still have empathy for them and their family when they are going through something absolutely horrific. I don't hate Grace, never have. She has her annoyances. But I really feel for them all right now. The little baby has not even been able to meet his mum.
I agree, but stating facts or asking questions does not mean you don't have empathy. They are not mutually exclusive.

Saying "oh she deserved it...xyz" which NO ONE has, would be deserving of condemnation. But all the hush, be quiet posts...

Anyway, I'll leave it there. Hopefully the family statement and her sister's subsequent posts mean she is recovering and better than she was. I've been following her since the beginning and wouldn't wish any harm on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the HAES movement is BS and Grace has been problematic in the past with her lies and manifesting shite but she’s in an induced coma is this really the time for ‘Well we told her so’ ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We will have plenty of time to discuss about it when she gets better hopefully.

Reactions: 19
Swear to god if brogan Tate posts about this on her insta I am gonna be fuming.. stupid rule breaking idiot.

Swear to god if brogan Tate posts about this on her insta I am gonna be fuming.. stupid rule breaking idiot.
Oh she already has!!!! If this doesn't make the idiotic influences take note how real this pandemic is nothing will

Reactions: 7
Wow awful news. I hope she has a smooth recovery, I’m sure it won’t be easy. Thinking of the poor little baby in all of this!

Reactions: 4
Didnr she put up a post of
Just keep thinking about that YouTube where someone said she still sounded breathless and to see a doctor and she shot them down
Horrendous. Hope she pulls through and baby is ok
A youtuber called Nicole also had breathing issues in nearly every vlog, she even said she couldnt mvoe from one side of the room to the other without getting really breathless and her Midwife told her youre carrying a baby its normal! Nicole and baby died last Summer. Suspected heart attack, not saying this is the same for Grace, but noone should every downplay breathlessness pregnant or not as Grace herself was in hosp getting heart checked as she said herself heart issues or something

Maybe this was saying it in defense of only manifesting good and having good energy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Havent seen any of her white friend influencers share the story or say anything, just seen more from her black friend influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.