Grace Denny (Irish influencer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was I convinced she lived in celbridge area, convinced it was Kildare, her actual location is very cheap, would be lucky to get a small 1 bed for that price in Dublin.
No your completely off she lives along the border in Co. Monaghan. The ex I'm pretty was a golf pro in a hotel in kildare though

She is disappearing the eating disorder is getting much worse. Do they live in Mullingar? I actually thought Dundalk.

Well she only eats about 800 calories a day, so that's a very over the top diet. She's skin and bone.

Reactions: 2
Wait so she leaves her dog Bella with her parents after moving out and now has a puppy.
Im so bleeping mad!!!!
Bella was her dog, not a family dog. Her dog.

stupid bint, anything I liked about her is a distant memory, such a vain vapid witch.

the dog thing has REALLY pisses me off.
Not only a dog, a bleeping designer dog.
I dislike her 🤣

In her latest video.. Her dinner consisted of broccoli & cauliflower.. that's all..🤦‍♀️
I've watched numerous "What I eat in a day" videos and there's no doubt Grace eats the least out of anyone I've ever watched.
She couldn't even keep the granola in her house. Everything she bakes is given to her parents.
She only got that dog so she'd have more content to post. She has absolutely no interest in taking care of a dog. I honestly do not understand why it takes her hours to answer emails. It's not like she would get many. She's not very popular on YouTube in the grand scheme of things. I suppose if she did become popular she'd hire someone to answer her emails because it's so much work you guys 🙄

I really don't understand why she went and got another dog! Surely if she felt the need/desire she could go and get Bella back. I hope Pippa doesn't get shipped off to mum and dads in a few years time once the novelty has worn off. I am a casual gal so maybe it stems from that but I really do not understand why she gets so dressed up to sit around her house - she even had proper shoes with little heels on in her latest video - really? Who wears them to wander about their own home.

Reactions: 1
In her latest video she says she’s off to her mum and dads house.
Is the lockdown different in Ireland ?
Are you allowed to go into other households
In Great Britain you weren’t allowed

In her latest video she says she’s off to her mum and dads house.
Is the lockdown different in Ireland ?
Are you allowed to go into other households
In Great Britain you weren’t allowed
Not supposed to, exception being caring for an elderly relative, but so many have the attitude "my parents house is fine" it's frustrating

Not supposed to, exception being caring for an elderly relative, but so many have the attitude "my parents house is fine" it's frustrating
I was about to come on and vent my frustration. At the moment in Ireland we are very much still in lockdown but Grace always gave me the impression she think she is 'entitled'. So annoying how she happily flaunts breaking the rules.

I spoke to my grandad at his gate (about 10 metres away from him) for the first time since March 11th. I fortunately still live with my parents so I am spending far too much time with them. But my neighbours have been having grandchildren over daily for the last 6 weeks, one of them has numerous pre existing conditions, but they have the attitude "they live within 2km it's fine for them to come over as normal" made me view them in a different light, I won't be so quickly helping them in future

I have been watching her videos for a few weeks. At first I thought she was a genuine, normal girl. After a while I realised that she definitely has daddy's princess vibes and her parents are funding her lifestyle. That and her content is ridiculously repetitive, Zara clothes and tea. For a young woman she seems to spend all of her time with her mum, it's no wonder she hasn't found a boyfriend, she never goes out! I'm a serial dieter and calorie counter and I can confirm that she eats about 800 cals a day, with very little fat or protein. That's about 2000 cals short of what a 5ft 8 girl should be eating. All the signs of an ED are there, constantly going on about how much she loves food when she literally eats nothing but vegetables. Baking but eating none of it herself. Going out for dinner and still ordering fish and veg with no dessert. Pretending to eat cookies and buns when you never actually see her eat them. It's weird that she has 70k followers but gets very little sponsorship or free stuff? I thinks she's a smart girl but she needs to lighten up on insta and YouTube and actually get a real life.

In fairness it wouldn't bother me her visiting her own family. When there not mixing with anyone else. Definitely has an ED which is so sad to see her fading away.

Within household hasn't been lifted yet except for care needs. Sorry but she could follow the restrictions like the majority of us. We dont like it either.

• Heart