Grace Denny (Irish influencer)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not making much from YouTube at all, not in Ireland with her subs and views.

and her makeup studio takes about 3 “clients” a week. None now!
No idea why she’s renting space and not just doing it from home.
I think mummy and daddy have money.

I hate that fact she left her dog for her parents to look after as well. Like it was HER dog, not a family dog.
I think they definitely have alot of money, I thought maybe the fact that she was from Ireland would help her. As there isnt as many Youtubers here so the market isnt as saturated. But I really haven't a clue about how much money there is to be made from YouTube. I just see lots of them seemingly having nice cushy lives :)

She’s not making much from YouTube at all, not in Ireland with her subs and views.

and her makeup studio takes about 3 “clients” a week. None now!
No idea why she’s renting space and not just doing it from home.
I think mummy and daddy have money.

I hate that fact she left her dog for her parents to look after as well. Like it was HER dog, not a family dog.
I think it's clear her parents fund her lifestyle.
I don't think she rents a makeup studio.. She says she does but the inside of it looks exactly like her parents house.

Reactions: 2
It does seem a strange life though for a young girl, so much time alone with little friends or social interaction. Easy to fall into an eating disorder.

I think they definitely have alot of money, I thought maybe the fact that she was from Ireland would help her. As there isnt as many Youtubers here so the market isnt as saturated. But I really haven't a clue about how much money there is to be made from YouTube. I just see lots of them seemingly having nice cushy lives :)
noooo not at all! It’s hard to make money with youtube in Ireland, especially if you have nothing else lined up.
Aisling (dramatic Mac) has had to get a real job because she’s not making enough from youtube. Another insufferable bint.

It does seem a strange life though for a young girl, so much time alone with little friends or social interaction. Easy to fall into an eating disorder.
she didn’t have many friends in university either, and when a long term relationship ends its hard to make new friends and find new relationships.

The Irish don't see YouTube/influencers as a job, we still believe in a traditionalish job no matter what it is, it's fine alongside something else

noooo not at all! It’s hard to make money with youtube in Ireland, especially if you have nothing else lined up.
Aisling (dramatic Mac) has had to get a real job because she’s not making enough from youtube. Another insufferable bint.

she didn’t have many friends in university either, and when a long term relationship ends its hard to make new friends and find new relationships.
Didn't she that's tough on her, it really is hard when that happens. It's a whole new life to start.

The Irish don't see YouTube/influencers as a job, we still believe in a traditionalish job no matter what it is, it's fine alongside something else
I'm actually Irish as well :) dont people like Lisa Jordan Pippa and Ystyle make a great living. I know it's not YouTube but there definitely influencers.

Didn't she that's tough on her, it really is hard when that happens. It's a whole new life to start.
Does anyone know what happened the boyfriend (fiancé right?)
She never talks about the break up and she mustn’t meet many men where she lives. She should get her health in check and move to Dublin for a bit.

Lisa jordan has a beauty company of her own, she does collab work with half a dozen places, It's diversifying and building on the "influencer" part. Pippa has built up a company too. I never said you couldn't be an influencer in Ireland but they offer more and became popular at the right time.

Reactions: 1
N
Lisa jordan has a beauty company of her own, she does collab work with half a dozen places, It's diversifying and building on the "influencer" part. Pippa has built up a company too. I never said you couldn't be an influencer in Ireland but they offer more and became popular at the right time.
Yes that's true, maybe Grace is trying to get collab work as well. As far as I know though Zara doesn't do that.

She got them from America, my phone has a blue light setting I'm sure other tech had it too, she claimed not to know an Irish company exists making them here, never mentioned it when pointed out to her.

She got them from America, my phone has a blue light setting I'm sure other tech had it too, she claimed not to know an Irish company exists making them here, never mentioned it when pointed out to her.
it’s the only sponsor she has 🤣 she even gave her “friends” Christmas gifts from them. Embarrassing 🤣😂

Does anyone know what happened the boyfriend (fiancé right?)
She never talks about the break up and she mustn’t meet many men where she lives. She should get her health in check and move to Dublin for a bit.
I wondered about this too as she has mentioned a past relationship but never commented anymore and curiosity got the better of me so I did a FB/Insta search...
He was a professional golfer - Brian Sweeney & they seemed to have been together for a while before they got engaged. It seems to be quite sad for Grace whatever did happen - it looks like they were due to get married in Dec 2017 and end of August 2017 she went to Paris for her hen weekend. I'm only assuming here but as he posted a photo of a new girlfriend two months later on his instagram I think he must have been having an affair so i'm not surprised she doesn't mention what happened it must have been devastating for her.
I also now officially feel like I could join the FBI...

I wondered about this too as she has mentioned a past relationship but never commented anymore and curiosity got the better of me so I did a FB/Insta search...
He was a professional golfer - Brian Sweeney & they seemed to have been together for a while before they got engaged. It seems to be quite sad for Grace whatever did happen - it looks like they were due to get married in Dec 2017 and end of August 2017 she went to Paris for her hen weekend. I'm only assuming here but as he posted a photo of a new girlfriend two months later on his instagram I think he must have been having an affair so i'm not surprised she doesn't mention what happened it must have been devastating for her.
I also now officially feel like I could join the FBI...
Wow that's some detective work :) That is very sad for Grace. He was obviously an asshole and she's better off without.

Her latest Instagram photo.. wow, she is literally disappearing!
Agreed, she's really starving herself. I saw that someone commented on one of Grace's videos saying her makeup always looks the same. I think she knows she's not the best at makeup at least for YouTube purposes, so she's gone down this whole route of trying to get as thin as a stick to model clothes.

For someone who’s supposed to be a makeup artist, she really isn’t talented at all.

i don’t think she works professionally. I think it’s just something she pretends to do so nobody asks her why she’s not working.

she will never show her set up or her kit. And she’s very vague about what work she does, nobody has ever tagged her as their makeup artist.

i smell bullshit.

edit, I stand corrected, there are two tags, but neither have her marked as their makeup artist, I assume she was though.

and.....

26E728B6-ED5B-4131-AEF7-24A3C9172396.jpeg

I think she looked so much better before she lost the weight.
That house won’t be cheap to rent.
She must be getting help from her parents to afford to rent that plus all the shopping plus the holidays ,nice car etc etc
I hope she gets help if she does have a eating disorder.

I have had my make up done with her before. Probably 2 or 3 years ago, shes a separate fb & insta page for make up doesnt really put much up but I know a couple of girls whos bridal make up shes done.

Where she lives the rent wont be really that big, like your talking about somewhere that's an hour and 45 mins from Dublin

Why was I convinced she lived in celbridge area, convinced it was Kildare, her actual location is very cheap, would be lucky to get a small 1 bed for that price in Dublin.