Grace Beverley #8 Skin so thick but her Tala leggings still rip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man some of the faces she makes in this story are hilarious wtf. Also ok grace, notice how you’ve not spoken out about anything thats happening politically in the UK. Like first of all shes been silent on the free school meals which are now not happening, but can we just appreciate as well shes said absolutely nothing about corbyn being suspended from the labour party? Like she was fully promoting him during the election but is completely silent now View attachment 298087View attachment 298088View attachment 298089View attachment 298090
I mean all of us here know she is a Tory. And that she uses ‘being left wing’ as a way of being #relatable. But how doesn’t anyone else see that too? Hahaha

Reactions: 17
I mean all of us here know she is a Tory. And that she uses ‘being left wing’ as a way of being #relatable. But how doesn’t anyone else see that too? Hahaha
exactly "left wing" but somehow not supporting any rel left wing causes...ugh she is awful

Reactions: 7
She literally posted a story yesterday telling everyone support small local restaurants as much as they can before lockdown. Like why even bother preaching about it if you're not going to do it yourself? (also, she probably has the Nando's "black card" which they give out to some celebs/influencers which would explain the #adgifted)

Also, this screenshot below made me cringe. Her staff sharing heartfelt worries about the upcoming lockdown, then Grace chimes in with "you'll all be doing Shreddy right? 🤪"
just want to quickly say my friend works at nandos and the black card defo doesn’t exist ! drake and his entire team bought takeaway from a nandos after a concert once and paid for the entire thing haha so her adgifted is defo part of a wider influencer marketing/partnership strategy!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
just want to quickly say my friend works at nandos and the black card defo doesn’t exist ! drake and his entire team bought takeaway from a nandos after a concert once and paid for the entire thing haha so her adgifted is defo part of a wider influencer marketing/partnership strategy!
Yeah the black card went away a few years ago didn't it? I remember Chris Ramsay talking about it on his podcast

Reactions: 1
Yeah the black card went away a few years ago didn't it? I remember Chris Ramsay talking about it on his podcast
defo hasn’t been there in at least the last 4-5 years! celebs go in all the time and fortunately nandos is one of the places they usually do have to pay and get no discount lol except obvs in instances like these for paid promo

Reactions: 4
Ah right interesting! I assumed she had a free card since there was a time when a lot of the British YTers definitely a free Nando's deal going, but thinking about it that was a few years ago now. Although, after doing it a little digging it seems that some form of card offering free meals to celebs/influencers is still in circulation: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainm...-nandos-black-card-actually-gets-you-20200401

It wouldn't make sense for Drake to be one of these free card holders - he isn't from the UK and wouldn't go to the restaurant regularly (so wouldn't make sense for him to be given a card). Even it isn't a black card per-se, the reason it's #adgifted is probably because she gets sent Nando's gift cards with a tit ton of money loaded on them in her PR box, so might as well be a freebie card for all intents and purposes.

Reactions: 2
Also, what kind of "CEO" can't even make the decision of whether or not she should do a sale without consulting her instagram following...? And what did she expect as a reaction lol, like obviously the vast majority of the people who will reply are those who wanted to buy some items, so why wouldn't they want them for cheaper.... Her whole thought process is quite confusing
This is so true. She really just wants to show she's an ethical boss babe queen.

Reactions: 8
I hadn't clicked on her stories for a while but wanted to hear the accent change and all I could think (other than that Grace is disingenuous) is that she kind of doesn't suit gold, and especially doesn't suit big gold jewelery pieces.

Reactions: 9
I hadn't clicked on her stories for a while but wanted to hear the accent change and all I could think (other than that Grace is disingenuous) is that she kind of doesn't suit gold, and especially doesn't suit big gold jewelery pieces.
Those hoops that she wears everyday need to go. They look like a cheap pair of primark earrings and they proper stretch out her ears as well pat butcher style. Not for me.

Reactions: 8
Those hoops that she wears everyday need to go. They look like a cheap pair of primark earrings and they proper stretch out her ears as well pat butcher style. Not for me.
tbf all the jewellery she wears looks cheap eventho it clearly isn't

Reactions: 15
Ah right interesting! I assumed she had a free card since there was a time when a lot of the British YTers definitely a free Nando's deal going, but thinking about it that was a few years ago now. Although, after doing it a little digging it seems that some form of card offering free meals to celebs/influencers is still in circulation: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainm...-nandos-black-card-actually-gets-you-20200401

It wouldn't make sense for Drake to be one of these free card holders - he isn't from the UK and wouldn't go to the restaurant regularly (so wouldn't make sense for him to be given a card). Even it isn't a black card per-se, the reason it's #adgifted is probably because she gets sent Nando's gift cards with a tit ton of money loaded on them in her PR box, so might as well be a freebie card for all intents and purposes.
The black card definitely excited 5 years ago when I worked there. Dappy from Ndubz brought it in lol it was called a high five

Reactions: 3
The black card definitely exists, it lasts a year and you can only use it for I think up to 6 people at a time.
The PR send it to journalists so I expect influencers would get them too.

Reactions: 3
tbf all the jewellery she wears looks cheap eventho it clearly isn't
It's because she buys costume jewellery with designer logos on, instead of (more discreet) fine jewellery. Cheap to mass produce, but stamp a Fendi logo on and you can still charge loads..
For example, Fendi has a ring that's £350 - it's made from mixed alloys (incredibly cheap) and not even plated with real gold - it's 'gold coloured'. Most of their range is like this and lots of other name designers have costume jewellery too.

I make and design recycled pure and sterling silver jewellery myself, so it also annoys me a little that she doesn't apply sustainable living and small business support in her clothes and accessories - she absolutely could!

Reactions: 29
It's because she buys costume jewellery with designer logos on, instead of (more discreet) fine jewellery. Cheap to mass produce, but stamp a Fendi logo on and you can still charge loads..
For example, Fendi has a ring that's £350 - it's made from mixed alloys (incredibly cheap) and not even plated with real gold - it's 'gold coloured'. Most of their range is like this and lots of other name designers have costume jewellery too.

I make and design recycled pure and sterling silver jewellery myself, so it also annoys me a little that she doesn't apply sustainable living and small business support in her clothes and accessories - she absolutely could!
Oh but she absolutely does support small businesses, just ignore the adgifted aspect entirely ;) /s

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Nando’s as gifted was most shocking one yet

I didn’t even notice it till someone flagged here

Reactions: 14
So after requesting twice for my data to be removed I have received another email today from Shreddy!!!!????
nah genuinely go to the ICO with that lol if you’ve got proof of you asking twice and you’re still asking for removal of your data the ICO will be on their back and potentially fine them

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m in Melbourne and we’ve had 111 days of hard lockdown and now we have zero cases and things are opening back up. I’m so confused and shocked seeing so many English influencers having ones last outing/dinner/holidays/drinks? Like, Grace is out and about on a little vacation and why? Support those businesses when they reopen and let the workers be safe? She has so many vacations? What is the point?

Reactions: 31
Has she got herself a new guy or has she gone with a friend?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.