Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Our sustainable queen is thinking about buying a Bentley to drive around central London.
  • Shared her 10am-5pm work schedule with the caption “anyone want to swap”? Upon realising that yes, her followers working many more hours in soulless minimum wage jobs would very much like to swap, she scrambled to explain that she actually works way more than that and how dare you peasants try to compete with my work ethic.
  • Is haemorrhaging around 200-400 instagram followers a day, presumably in part due to her recent stories which are just long preaching paragraphs in size 5 font which no one wants to read.
  • Has weekly outings to bougie restaurants frequented by Britain’s Z-listers (think Love Island, TOWIE, etc) with her new best friend Montana Brown. Got a brief feature in the Daily Mail thanks to Montana’s on-call paparazzo’s.
  • Speaking of Montana, she has mysteriously still not moved in with Grace - despite that being the entire justification for her and Grace partying in Cannes together in June. Must be the longest move in process ever.
  • TALA is eternally scaling, disrupting, and manifesting. We have yet to determine what this actually means.
  • TALA sold a pair of used knickers on their Depop page. And yes, somebody bought them.
  • She is speaking on a panel for Merky Books, “A home for underrepresented voices”. Finally someone is championing the voices of the unheard: the white, attractive, privately educated daughters of millionaires have been overlooked for too long by our society!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I assume she hasn’t posted much this weekend bc she’s out misunderstanding covid-19

• Haha
Reactions: 16
her buyings a car makes me laugh so hard... she's so sustainable guys just not poor enough to use public transport thats all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding what was mentioned in the last thread, that one of the TALA photos in their stories seems overly sexual.

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 09.46.06.png

Actually I was taken aback when I saw this, for the same reason as you guys did.

It reminded me of a social media influencer in Sweden about a year ago that had released some make up and the promo photos they used were half naked women that had this "wet look" with ridiculously sexy poses. For what, some mascara lol? So they were reported for misleading ads with a overtly sexual nature to them (because it was not clear what the product being advertised was).

I therefore checked asa.org.uk and they have this mentioned:

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 09.59.56.png

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 10.00.17.png

Idk if I'm reaching or not, but this immediately came to mind when I saw this. I just find this extremely bleeping ODD you know? For everything that this brand is supposed to stand for, they actually thought that this image was okay for advertising purposes? Again.. am I reaching?! Just to note I am not a prude person at all; I swear a lot and I am 28 years old so sex is not foreign to me. I just think there's a time and a place and using a sexual photo for advertising purposes is just not on for me.

Reactions: 17
Regarding what was mentioned in the last thread, that one of the TALA photos in their stories seems overly sexual.

View attachment 265786

Actually I was taken aback when I saw this, for the same reason as you guys did.

It reminded me of a social media influencer in Sweden about a year ago that had released some make up and the promo photos they used were half naked women that had this "wet look" with ridiculously sexy poses. For what, some mascara lol? So they were reported for misleading ads with a overtly sexual nature to them (because it was not clear what the product being advertised was).

I therefore checked asa.org.uk and they have this mentioned:

View attachment 265794
View attachment 265793

Idk if I'm reaching or not, but this immediately came to mind when I saw this. I just find this extremely bleeping ODD you know? For everything that this brand is supposed to stand for, they actually thought that this image was okay for advertising purposes? Again.. am I reaching?! Just to note I am not a prude person at all; I swear a lot and I am 28 years old so sex is not foreign to me. I just think there's a time and a place and using a sexual photo for advertising purposes is just not on for me.
To be honest, I see nothing really wrong with the picture. Is it a bit tasteless? Yeah I guess, but you can clearly see the products and branding in the image, and you’d do that pose in a cat/cow in yoga. Sweat on skin and zooming in on body lines/contours are very common in sportswear advertising, I don’t think this is outrageous.

However, the leggings look THIN. The sheerness in that photo alone would probably stop me from buying them!

Reactions: 19
Hm I don’t think that particular advert was too terrible tbh. I do think they’re trying to sexualise it a lot more now though. They recently post a pic of a girl modelling some tala and she was lifting up her shirt to show underboob and I was like is it really necessary? Like its not bad but it just seemed weird for the fact that she was literally advertising cycling shorts

Reactions: 3
I bet no one even asked her for the productivity posts she’s just trying to plant the seed for people to feel the need to buy her book. And if people criticise her post she’ll just say ‘you guys asked for it’

Also her comment on her latest post saying she’s had that saint Laurent bag for years before she was vegan. But didn’t she get £5 a month from her parents according to her? Yet all these designer items she claims she already owned...

• Heart
I would say, yes, you’re reaching. It is, however, a completely uninspiring image lacking in quality, class and creativity. Much like the Tala brand and Grace Bentley herself.
Fair enough ;) And agreed with everyone before; it's just simply not a good photo.

Reactions: 3
However, the leggings look THIN. The sheerness in that photo alone would probably stop me from buying them!
Seriously for me it is more the leggings being sheer and thin than the photo being sexy. How can people keep justifying themselves with buying Tala I'm so confused.

Grace is so weird and back at arguing against commenters
Wtf this is so bleeping gross, yes Grez ofc we know you don't think it's hypocritical. All you do is buy luxury tit. Also before she absolutely used to police people in how they eat by making it a point to literally point out how she animal flesh in the form of food was gross. Also her Q4 post - yawn.

Grace is so weird and back at arguing against commenters
Was just about to post that comment section, she even goes on to say the girl asking a question is ‘committed to misunderstanding her’🙄 it just seems like she’s constantly trying to justify her being a ‘secret’ non vegan by acting as if everyone that questions her choices are attacking her.

It really gets to me when people mention the ‘vegan police’ like yes there are some vegans that are very ‘militant’ and will even kick off if you buy vegan food from a non vegan establishment but just asking someone that’s supposed to be vegan about using and flaunting a leather bag that doesn’t even look as old as she’s been vegan for is not being the ‘vegan police’. People use that term all the time when they want to say they’re vegan but will happily go out and use/consume animal products & I don’t understand the need to use the term vegan when you do not fit the criteria, say plant based or meat reducing or something.

I attached the post here for those who don’t have Instagram / are blocked by her bc you’re so committed to misunderstanding her 🥺 / don’t follow her bc she’s gross. Always thinking of you all.

Also look at these comments from her minions who are just insane and rude. The daly.fit person was not being rude or negative whatsoever. Militant vegans are so much worse.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
I feel really sorry for the girl, she made a valid point. someone needs to point out how grace doesn’t even eat vegan yet is using the vegan brand to profit off so she shouldn’t be telling vegans what they can and cannot say

Reactions: 35
Jfc she is so stupid. Or delusional. Or a troll. I genuinely can’t tell. She doesn’t live in the same world as the rest of us. She lives in a world without logic. Is this what a real narcissist looks like in action? It’s infuriating.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.