Grace Beverley #7 Grace Bentley; committed to misunderstanding covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man they are doing some proper damage control in the comments lol, shes bricking it

Reactions: 17
So glad I always evaded paying my tv license when I lived in the uk if they’re going to censor all of my comments, fucking wankers

Reactions: 35
off topic but this is my biggest fear hahahahaha jesus looking out the window and actually seeing someone there rather than just imagining they’re there

Reactions: 12
pleeease can someone add this in the comments of the vid

I can still see them all
I’m not even joking I was reading through a conversation where someone commented about her mum being a millionaire and tried to like one of the comments and it wouldnt work, refreshed the page and they’d all gone.

Reactions: 6
I’m not even joking I was reading through a conversation where someone commented about her mum being a millionaire and tried to like one of the comments and it wouldnt work, refreshed the page and they’d all gone.
I've literally just liked it! That's so weird

Reactions: 1
OH MY I’ve been blocked. Lil old me didn’t think I’d ever come this far in life

Reactions: 23
Woiiii

Wot a sad cunt saying she had no family help, nahh those 100s of thousands they spent on your education didn’t help at all

I can’t believe Ive tricked her into responding to old ceo of woke

Reactions: 60
omg SHE REPLIED for once??? I am waiting in anticipation hoping she doesn't block and continues the conversation

also when has she ever publicly admitted she's privileged or acknowledged her families money?

Reactions: 22
I’m creasing at her being tricked into replying to you the fact she says you’re just looking for shit to be angry about is maddening, like she genuinely can’t fathom what she’s done wrong. (You do the Lord’s work with that insta btw)

I left a pretty long comment about her background using my finsta, it was all true lol, and they deleted it???!! I put it back so we’ll see what happens can’t keep everyone quiet

Reactions: 23
Shes not replied yet, I assume shes probably crying to someone about how shes such a good person and doesn’t deserve all the unfair ‘hate’ that she gets. Boohooo oh well, I wouldn’t reply either if someone sparked me out as badly as that

Reactions: 11
She gets so incredibly defensive, this will be her down fall. Because one day she will be dragged to filth and she won’t know how she got there

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.