Grace Beverley #6 Trying hard, hardly relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else still completely baffled as to what her book will be about? Like I just don’t get what the point is. What is there to redefine in productivity by someone like Grace? Would understand if it’s someone with a psychology background or someone a lot more knowledgeable (like the atomic habits book etc) who can give tips on optimising productivity etc, but like seriously, what advice is she going to give?

Also, as a actual SMALL business owner myself, I find it insulting that she still has the cheek to claim her businesses are ‘small’ when they are million pound companies. And that she hasn’t taken any customer feedback on board and improved her products. Reputable small business owners always take customer feedback on board and improve. If any customer wrote such bad reviews about my product I would be MORTIFIED, and make sure it never happens again. I just don’t get it

Reactions: 21
Reputable small business owners always take customer feedback on board and improve. If any customer wrote such bad reviews about my product I would be MORTIFIED, and make sure it never happens again. I just don’t get it
Hi babe, you shouldn't let people be so committed to misunderstanding you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else still completely baffled as to what her book will be about? Like I just don’t get what the point is. What is there to redefine in productivity by someone like Grace? Would understand if it’s someone with a psychology background or someone a lot more knowledgeable (like the atomic habits book etc) who can give tips on optimising productivity etc, but like seriously, what advice is she going to give?
I think she’s just going to plagiarise all the productivity books she’s been furiously reading over the last few months. There won’t be a single original thought in it.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s quite clear she’s had lip fillers if you compare photos from the last few months to years ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had Botox in her jawline too which is why her face looks subtly different.
I don’t see any evidence for lip fillers. It’s quite easy to tell when someone’s had lip filler, even a small amount, and her natural lips look exactly the same as they always have. Her recent MUA overlines her lips veryy slightly, which might give that impression? Her recent pics/stories are also not great to go off, since she always has a filter and often does that under-chin angle - everyone's lips looks bigger when you're posing like that.

Her jawline doesn’t look any slimmer, which is what happens with botox injections in the masseter muscle. You can put the old and new pictures side by side and see that she still has the distinctive larger masseter muscle that she has always had. The only facial difference I see is less chubbiness in her cheeks, easily explained by the natural loss of facial fat as she gets older. Also, not to be underestimated, she lost weight over the past year which can change your face a lot.

And definitely no nose job.

Love speculating about this kind of stuff but I'm quite neurotically interested in the topic of plastic surgery/cosmetic enhancements but there's no signs she has had anything. I do think it's inevitable she will eventually, as ever influencer does.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I also do not think she has had anything done to her face! I have a friend who grew into her face quite late. She's 25 now and if you look at pictures of her from two years ago, you'd think she's a different person.
apparently it's actually quite common that your face kind of changes in your early twenties 😅

Reactions: 4
I don’t see any evidence for lip fillers. It’s quite easy to tell when someone’s had lip filler, even a small amount, and her natural lips look exactly the same as they always have. Her recent MUA overlines her lips veryy slightly, which might give that impression? Her recent pics/stories are also not great to go off, since she always has a filter and often does that under-chin angle - everyone's lips looks bigger when you're posing like that.

Her jawline doesn’t look any slimmer, which is what happens with botox injections in the masseter muscle. You can put the old and new pictures side by side and see that she still has the distinctive larger masseter muscle that she has always had. The only facial difference I see is less chubbiness in her cheeks, easily explained by the natural loss of facial fat as she gets older. Also, not to be underestimated, she lost weight over the past year which can change your face a lot.
I don’t follow her that closely but it looks to me like her top lip is more balanced with her lower lip now. Honestly I really don’t care but I find it hard to believe she’s done nothing when she has the funds to have regular treatments.

FEA99F36-C3B7-4E16-BC91-5C341657FFC3.png

B34D3EB2-B4D2-4166-A17F-B4FAA894D200.jpeg

1E766344-FE38-4EEA-BDA1-A55D5A3D0A21.png

Reactions: 3

And definitely no nose job.

Love speculating about this kind of stuff but I'm quite neurotically interested in the topic of plastic surgery/cosmetic enhancements but there's no signs she has had anything. I do think it's inevitable she will eventually, as ever influencer does.
“Neurotically interested,” lol, couldn’t have put it better myself! Totally agree with everything you’ve said here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her that closely but it looks to me like her top lip is more balanced with her lower lip now. Honestly I really don’t care but I find it hard to believe she’s done nothing when she has the funds to have regular treatments.

View attachment 263763
View attachment 263764
View attachment 263765
These photos support what I'm saying - they're filtered, she's pouting, and she has overlined lips - the first pic is a classic example. If I slathered on lip gloss and did that face into the camera my lips would look huge too!

You can find pictures of her from years ago where she is posing like this and her lips look fuller (see attached pic). It's posing, not fillers.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget that she never really used to wear anything on her lips except that awful dark brownish shade on occasion. Her lips always look bigger when she has something on them as I think she has quite pale, more flesh-toned lips naturally. That tends to make them blend into her face more, particularly the top lip. These are from 2016-2018, note there are some where she’s taken them from below, is pouting/puffing up her lips or has slightly overdrawn. Some are also with no product on them at all. Looking at these, you can see that the shape and size is largely unchanged (as are the the rest of her facial features for that matter) and the same as they are now. It also cannot be underestimated that she’ll have cottoned on to the fact that larger lips have become more desirable in recent years, and consequently has altered how she takes her pics to accentuate her own larger lips.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don’t think shes had anything done tbh, I think she just has weirdly shaped lips that look wildly different when she tilts her head back in pictures compared to when she tilts it down. If she has had some fillers in them then it must literally only be the tiniest amount.

I also don’t think she’s had anything done I think she uses a lot of Instagram filters and makes a lot of ugly faces. But I don’t follow her face’s actual changes either, in fact I thought she just looked worse because she put so much tan on her face before it looks really damaged in unfiltered photos to me. Also I personally genuinely think she doesn’t age well.

Reactions: 9
I also don’t think she’s had anything done I think she uses a lot of Instagram filters and makes a lot of ugly faces. But I don’t follow her face’s actual changes either, in fact I thought she just looked worse because she put so much tan on her face before it looks really damaged in unfiltered photos to me. Also I personally genuinely think she doesn’t age well.
She fully ages like milk, if you look at her older sisters skin its exactly the same. I think Grace is going to be a lot worse though because she takes so much sun without protection

She fully ages like milk, if you look at her older sisters skin its exactly the same. I think Grace is going to be a lot worse though because she takes so much sun without protection
Yeah Flora has aged quite a lot. I remember when she uploaded this from her ultramarathon, I genuinely thought she'd uploaded a pic of her mum. Dunno if it's weight loss, sun damage or just genetics.

• Wow
I’m not shading her looks and don’t condone that on gossip sites it’s the one thing I don’t agree with
However, I do wish influencers were transparent about what they have and haven’t had done plastic surgery wise
Anyone else just think she looks like a totally different person compared to when she was at uni?
Was having a spy on insta
Jesus, it’s like a whole different person

Reactions: 3
9524BE6D-EBA7-4E38-A78E-952204A1BC31.jpeg

At this point everyone who’s done the same thing as Grace has been far more humble, honest, transparent, and believable in their processes than her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i would literally never take productivity advice from someone who has this many meetings in the day
100%, in my office my manager wastes so much time in meetings when you can tell he just doesn;t want to really work, what could be done in max 30min takes 3 hours as he just talks on and on about unrelated topics, as if we're having a convo in a pub. So enfuriating!

I don’t think shes had anything done tbh, I think she just has weirdly shaped lips that look wildly different when she tilts her head back in pictures compared to when she tilts it down. If she has had some fillers in them then it must literally only be the tiniest amount.
I am unsure if she has or hasn't, I'm not an expert in this, but I am sure at some point in the near future she will go full on Kylie jenner and change her entire face

Reactions: 8
View attachment 264233
At this point everyone who’s done the same thing as Grace has been far more humble, honest, transparent, and believable in their processes than her.
LOL, “from student loans” - as if! The cost of living at Grace’s college (including meals) was £5,691 last academic year - with £4,213 being the amount Oxford estimated students pay without meals. But for students living outside London outside their parents’ house with a family/carer income of over £70,000, the maintenance loan was £3,821. last academic year, it was £4,168. So despite in theory not even being able to cover the baseline amount for rent at her college with her maintenance loan, Grace managed to save 5k over three years of university partly with “student loans”?

Can’t she just admit at the very least that unlike regular students, she was gifted tonnes of activewear, makeup and food and clothes? She’ll never explain how she came to uni with 2974918382945 pairs of lulus but like we all saw her be gifted piles of stuff throughout uni?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.