Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tcm1291

Screenshot_20200914-011200_Instagram.jpg

Sustainability Queen Grace posting about manifesting MORE money.

Honestly, she makes me want to vomit- shouts about creating a future for the generations to come, tries to pretend she cares about the state of the world, pretends through her online presence that she is an advocate for the socially disadvantaged and about about how much she supports Labour.

We all wish we could manifest more money. All of us that live in the real world could be doing with a few extra pounds in our pocket. Especially during a pandemic where many of us have lost our jobs or gone months without a full paycheck because of furlough and now face the prospect of trying to advance in a looming economic crisis. Silly you though- If you were as hard-working and creative as Grace, you too could manifest money. So really, it's your own fault that you don't have any because you lack the dedication to make money happen!

But Grace, she wants to manifest more money because money isn't evil! Money, according to her screenshots on Instagram, is only bad when used with bad intention. Her intention? To grow her little company that she works so hard on to launching herself into billionaire status. Why? Because she MANIFESTS it, and with her superior intelligence and work ethic she will achieve that manifestation. Grace, with her infinite wisdom will achieve what NO OTHER billionaire has been able to do- Sustainably and without exploiting others for her own gain. So all hail Grace who is an intrepid entrepreneur and will go where no man or woman has ever gone before.

You have misgivings?! How could you? This is big ol' hearted Grez Bev, the Eco Princess who provides products that will enrich your life, future generations and the planet, you silly troll.

What a load of shit. Utter. Utter shit.

This, coming from a woman who flaunts a Fenti pimp ring and Cartier bracelets that combined, cost more than a few years rent for many. Who has such regard for society and that people around her that she refuses to wear a mask. A woman who screams about eco friendliness and goes everywhere in a cab or car service. A woman who jets off on multiple holidays a year and beds down in luxury. A woman who won't even pay prospective staff in London a wage that covers their living expenses.

This is the woman who is allowed to sit there and tell us that money is not evil. Only have NOTS, like you and I (non CEO Boss Babes) see it like that but she has the mindset, insight and intentions the common person lacks ans she will use her monetary status for good.
Yes ok. She is doing such a good job of it now isn't she? Spoilt. Petty. Pampered. That's what success and money have made her. And fair enough but when you use your platform to force people into submission and use sustainability as a battering ram and tool to make yourself look good then all the above is juxtaposed and outs you as a fraud.

God. What a narcissistic piece of work she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Vegemite

Interesting theory about Grace being autistic. My theory is she’s a fucking cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Let's be real, this is the same Stormzy is 72 years old who owns (at least) a Rolex Rainbow Daytona, a Patek Philippe 5980 Nautilus Chronograph, and a Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5168G-001. Combined price tag of ~£175,000 just for those three watches alone, not to mention the rest of his wardrobe, houses, cars, etc. Must feel like looking in a mirror for Grace. Admittedly Stormzy is 72 years old is evidently more socially aware/sensitive and is attempting to do his part for social justice, yet falls victim to the same habit as Grace of spending vast sums of money on almost completely unnecessary luxuries.
Looking in a mirror? Stormzy is 72 years old is a 6’5” black man who grew up on a council estate as the son of an immigrant single mother. Grace is a 5’4” white woman who grew up in a Holland Park town house, daughter to millionaire parents and granddaughter to a literal Sir. That mirror needs a scrub.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Lizzurd

Hi boss,

Can I share my boundaries with you...

1. Do NOT ask me questions through the chat app, I will NOT answer and I will not answer all e-mails either. 🙅 If you have something to say pick up the phone 📞☎

2. I do NOT work overtime even though I'm salaried. I don't care if the due date is tomorrow, my schedule IS.👏 MY. 👏SCHEDULE. 👏

3. I do NOT live in my emails and even when I am in them I am NOT obligated to answer every single one. Literally it DOES NOT say I have to in my contract 👋📝

4. If you do not take the time to say "Hi, how are you, how was your weekend, did you watch the game last night, nice weather we are having huh?" before asking me a question literally do not bother, I will not answer. 🙄 If you do I may also not answer, refer to #1 and #3.

5. Do NOT use my meeting to derail the conversation into another related topic. 🙅I am the KWEEN of my meetings, MY MEETINGS MY RULES.👑

6. Do NOT questions what I do EVER. You hired me for a REASON, if you don't trust me and dont even worship me then I DARE YOU to go through the long and painful HR proceedings to FIRE🔥 ME🔥.

MY JOB. MY RULES. These are my boundaries xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

eucalyptus

god i need a break from this thread i had a dream last night that i got a job at tala and my whole job was helping grace get her boobs back in her bikini tops after they had popped out

• Haha
Reactions: 62

dinkybird

“10+ books a week at uni” hun fuck off, not even English lit students read that many books a week

stop sucking your own knob for imaginary “better than you” points

• Haha
Reactions: 59

lmem

Yeah that was me, I do genuinely think shes autistic at this point. Like if what shes saying in that caption is true then she should go and seek some help, thats distressing.
Can we please stop with saying that Grace is autistic. To say that just because she is rude and has favourite colours makes her autistic is just as bad as when people say that because they like things clean/in a particular order they have OCD. Autism is a complex developmental and behavioural disorder. Especially as you seem to use it as an insult towards her and equate being a brat/rude = autism. Let's please move on from that type of discussion as it isn't productive and borders on offensive

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Tcm1291

The thing that I like the most about this is the fact that she covered over where she types "I'm having a massage at 9pm" and then forgets that the EA repeats it, so we can read it anyway. God forbid the mighty workhorse that is Grez Bev should let it be known that she is being given a massage and spending time NOT working! Shock horror! She was so focused on letting us see what a big shot she is and how far her arse can be licked that she outed herself. What was the point in censoring that?!

It just sums Grace up perfectly.

If you're drowning working 2 days a week on your revolutionary businesses and writing some shit about hardly working 3 days a week then I have no sympathy for you.

• Firstly, because you chose to write this drivel and you're being paid a fortune for it.
• Secondly, because working 2 days a week and being able to spend 3 days on a personal side project is a privilege, especially in the current climate.
• Thirdly, because if you're drowing doing this, then why would I buy your book? You're in your very early 20s and in great health, only working 2 days a week, with 24 hours in a day and no dependants to use up your time, so I don't see the problem. But apparently it is one and we should be feeling sorry for you. Hardly someone I want to take working tips from.
• Fourthly, you supposedly read 10 books at week at Uni and essentially wrote the equivalent of God knows how many dissertations a week, so writing a book should be a doddle. So what's the problem?
• Fifthly, because not only are you getting paid to write this, they're also going to send you on holiday in a few weeks. I mean what a fucking hardship. To be sent on holiday number 99999 of this year, in the middle of a global pandemic AND you're not footing the bill.
• Sixthly, because the EA is obviously going to be worshipping at your stumpy little feet- They've paid a fortune for your rambling and need you to deliver the goods and one look at your Instagram shows everyone the only form of verbal communication you respond to is flattery. The poor woman probably felt like vomiting afterwards and rolled her eyes so hard she's got a headache now.

God. I literally cannot cope with this CHILD telling me how wonderful she is every single day. The narcissism is off the scale... Between this, the lying about her background, the obnoxious designer clothing, the money grabbing books she has been posting, the pay she allocates for staff and other influencers promoting her brands and that God awful pimpmobile she posted yesterday, I can only sincerely hope her following are waking up and realising that they were sold an illusion that was based on subterfuge and is now based on downright lying and gaslighting. Nothing that they believe about this woman and what she supposedly stands for is true. Nothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Right I’m sorry, but I’m fucking fed up of this ridiculous “manifesting” trend. Does anyone know any normal people (ie non instagrammers) who do it? All just seems like a con to me

1) social media people don’t actually do that much, it’s like they’ve started this “manifesting” to give them something else for their to do list which isn’t gonna be hard work. Whenever you see an influencers “day in the life” they pack it out with things like going to the gym/ the supermarket (Taking o the bins 👀)). But they make out like going to the shops is part of a working day. Hunny we all have to do these things outside of our 9-5. So now they can spend and hour manifesting and writing gratitudes to make them look busier

2) it’s just a way of indirectly asking for stuff.
“Manifesting a holiday” ** gifted a holiday. Wow the universe answered my prayers 🙄

3) manifesting is just the same as wanting something. Like people go for a job, they probably all really want it. Bt by saying you manifested it just sounds like you did more. Sounds like you had life involvement. No it’s just a fucking wish let’s not over egg it

4) manifesting is just ready to be the scape goat. So if things don’t go how they want, it’s nothing to do with them personally “the universe said no”. E.g grace instead of just manifesting for tala to make money- how about actively resolve the production issues and sort out your customer service team etc, will have more impact then “manifesting”. But doing is harder than dreaming

5) another way to hide privilege. Like I said- who are the people you see “manifesting”. Always influencers and usually young middle class white girls. You’re not manifesting these opportunities, society has already paved the way for you to be given them. And then they can’t feel “guilt”because the universe chose and wanted this for them 🤢

anyway that’s my two pence on that.
She is literally a capitalist cash cow and I cba with her pretending she gives a shit about anything but her ego

• Heart
Reactions: 55

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Can you imagine your boss turns up to work in a Bentley whilst wearing fendi everything, knowing that you only get paid the bare minimum to be able to live in London on your ‘competitive salary’/had to threaten to sue 18 year olds who wanted to be paid a tenner for their work.

but no that’s our labour voting, ethical queen - one of the good billionaires x

Maybe she should try paying her staff an admirable wage and using her money to improve the quality of her products first. Or better still, as people said before help fund people’s education seeing as you’re so passionate about it/give more than a couple of hundred to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

dinkybird

I’ve spent the last 5 years working in senior marketing for high growth start ups and I’ve never heard anyone speak about ‘scaling’ as much as she does????
What the fuck is she even scaling? Transforming the 10cm rips in her leggings to 15cm rips?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Well thanks to her shitty brands and the amount of research I did on sustainability, eco-conscious textiles, greenwashing and environmentalism, I've now found my own "passion project" and I've applied to start an Environmental Science course with OU. 🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

fwooper

VIP Member
And not to sound pretentious, but to be honest a lot of the books she posts on her stories are pretty basic, low level self-help books. Which makes sense because anything a bit more critical and well-researched (i.e. something which isn't the narrow opinion of one rich white CEO) would probably challenge her girlboss feminism too much. Her own book will fit right into this tired genre.

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47
9671D73B-696F-4951-ADA2-0102A4F0951A.jpeg
how on earth does she think this is funny??? She’s honestly just trying too hard to seem ‘funny’ or ‘relatable’. But how is that even relatable ? I’m so bloody confused by her humour

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

cookiemunchmunch

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 09.18.28.png

She really loves talking absolute shite doesn't she? What you are doing now IS subpar, don't wait a few years to figure it out. You have ONGOING issues with ALL of your companies RIGHT NOW, wake the fuck up??? What are you doing? Maybe stop with your "motivational" stories and actually practice what you are preaching? How has the quality of Tala improved since it launched? With all of your products everyone can argue that the quality is only decreasing. It's been mentioned before, why aren't you restocking any of your (shit) protein powders and BCAA??? Oh but guys don't worry they have the freaking jars in stock at least!!

Like someone said previously, it is insane that people comment things like after 4 bad purchases they finally felt discouraged enough to stop buying from them. I have also seen people not receiving their Depop x Tala orders. So many shipping issues; this seems to be happening frequently. Missing parcels, items missing from an order, receiving an order from another person entirely, weird colour stains, ordering the same garment in different colours and receiving them in completely different sizes. Ridiculous return costs, glitches every time they launch something or restock.

"This is just the beginning" = Wait until you idiots see how much more money I can take from you

Enjoy the obsessed fans while you can Grace, you won't stand a chance without them

Reactions: 45
Don’t know if anyone caught this comment thread, but it’s so true! Especially the second comment, they’re a multimillion pound business, this shouldn’t be happening!
2B019623-DC1F-4E11-8F29-3CCF8BF12C39.jpeg

4B2C27D2-C813-45D8-83DA-D586617E6CBB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 44

lmcn23

Someone wrote on the gracefit page asking whether anyone knows the breed of dog grace has and someone commented a “rescue mix”🙄🙄🙄 yeah I’m sure there are plenty of maltipoos in rescues considering they’re about 3 grand to buy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43