Grace Beverley #6 Trying hard, hardly relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not shading her looks and don’t condone that on gossip sites it’s the one thing I don’t agree with
However, I do wish influencers were transparent about what they have and haven’t had done plastic surgery wise
Anyone else just think she looks like a totally different person compared to when she was at uni?
Was having a spy on insta

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m not shading her looks and don’t condone that on gossip sites it’s the one thing I don’t agree with
However, I do wish influencers were transparent about what they have and haven’t had done plastic surgery wise
Anyone else just think she looks like a totally different person compared to when she was at uni?
ok yes, i scrolled really far back the other day and thought how different she looks. she hasn’t even aged that much - it’s been a few years yes, but for the most part only 3-4 years for a lot of her pictures and she looks really different in the face. I don’t think she’s had A LOT of work done, but it’s something subtle that I can’t pinpoint

but let’s be real she’s NEVER been honest about her looks - her body, on which she made her money, is 99% genetic. she was blessed w her bum and small waist and big boobs and sold girls guides on how to get her body KNOWING they could never achieve it (which a lot of people are guilty of, not just grez).

Reactions: 7
She looks different or she ages really fast

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Damn, that's crazy when you see the pics side by side. Tala Shoot Grace looks like Uni Grace's really angry cousin or something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks different or she ages really fast
It's so weird because she looks super natural in these photos but she doesn't even wear a lot of makeup now on most days? She just looks a lot older now but her face deffo looks different but i can't work out why

Reactions: 3
As much as I love good old plastic surgery/cosmetic treatment speculation I truly don't think she has had anything done (although will bet on that changing - hanging out more with people like Montana who get these treatments all the time might pressure her a bit). Your face changes a lot in your twenties, e.g. you often lose 'baby fat' in your cheeks. I think a lot of the changes you're seeing are weight changes, differences in the way she does her eyebrows and her makeup (which nowadays is often done by a professional). Also the pictures she takes these days are way more controlled in terms of angles and often have a filter over them which likely contributes to how different she seems to look.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
new thread idea: sustainability? only for branding! friday 5pm meeting i’m demanding - don’t be committed to misunderstanding x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree like I don’t think it’s ‘ageing’ she’s a year older than me and this hasn’t happened to me whatsoever

I think she does look different - some of it I could put down to growing up, getting better makeup and skincare and diet, but I 100% think she’s had her teeth done (bonding and whitening). I also think the way her extensions are makes her face shape look different, like slimmer? It’s also hard to tell whether it’s her makeup’s highlighting giving her properly good bone structure

I wonder if the number plate BO55 BBE is taken. I'd imagine Grace will be needing that when she buys her new car.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As much as I love good old plastic surgery/cosmetic treatment speculation I truly don't think she has had anything done (although will bet on that changing - hanging out more with people like Montana who get these treatments all the time might pressure her a bit). Your face changes a lot in your twenties, e.g. you often lose 'baby fat' in your cheeks. I think a lot of the changes you're seeing are weight changes, differences in the way she does her eyebrows and her makeup (which nowadays is often done by a professional). Also the pictures she takes these days are way more controlled in terms of angles and often have a filter over them which likely contributes to how different she seems to look.
I totally agree! I like to think I’m quite good at picking up that type of thing (having dabbled with fillers myself) but I don’t see anything here but fluctuating weight, slight ageing, lash extensions and different styles of make up application.

Reactions: 8
all these calls snd meetings are clearly invented, she never specifieswhat they are for, everything is just an "exciting new project " and does anyone do calls at 6.15 pn a friday??
I’m sure it’s just Genflow updating her on the latest designs and colours they are sourcing to keep CEO Grace in the loop regarding what’s happening with her businesses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I could be wrong, but I’ve heard companies do this and then use the work you you did for themselves 😯
It definitely happens (personal experience in the field, not just talking out my arse unlike Grace)

Reactions: 1
I totally agree! I like to think I’m quite good at picking up that type of thing (having dabbled with fillers myself) but I don’t see anything here but fluctuating weight, slight ageing, lash extensions and different styles of make up application.
I think it’s quite clear she’s had lip fillers if you compare photos from the last few months to years ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had Botox in her jawline too which is why her face looks subtly different.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.