Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
(it was just mentioned in the last thread) but if ANY job made me do a FIVE hour meeting on a Friday, in fact on any day I would have to quit what could you possibly need to talk about for FIVE hours (one of the arguments for working from home is that face to face meetings are unproductive you can have useful and valuable discussions without having to sit around a table for 2 hours listening to 2 people talk) for someone so productive she seems to like to waste other people's time
The only reason to have a 5 hour meeting is so you can seem like you’re so busy with important stuff. In reality, if you need a 5 hour meeting, I’d say you’ve majorly taken your eye off the ball somewhere - how can that many issues have been stored up for one single meeting? Seems extremely stupid, nobody can concentrate for that long, what a waste of everyone’s time!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

chilltea

£840 YSL heels but queen grace never treats herself though!
I don’t think i’ll ever get over that statement. Can you imagine the audacity of saying i never treat myself when you’re living her lifestyle? Wearing YSL sac du jour and 3 cartier bracelets on each arm? Meanwhile a hot tub is being crane lifted into the garden of your 1.8mil house? But yet you never spend on yourself or buy flashy items? Ok cool

Reactions: 28
Found this thread from some googling having been a relatively on off follower of her businesses/work. Has anybody else looked into all her different Instagram profile numbers? :oops:

Gracebeverley is -7,633 followers for August.
Wearetala is -1,078.
Shreddy is -2,617.
B_ndstore is -3,116.

A total loss, across the 4, of approximately 14,444 followers in one month? This would be fine if these were anomalies, but the last time 'Gracebeverley', for example, had a net positive month was in April. Since then she's lost an approximate 23,764 followers on that one account alone. I understand these are small numbers compared to her total but regardless it's a literal decline, when the only words said are about 'disruptive growth', 'revolutionising industries', 'changing landscapes' etc.

Sorry if this is common knowledge, just now's my first time finding this forum. Anybody looked into the accounts for all these companies/their parent companies? I just find it hard to believe all her companies are booming when her social media followings, the exact origins of her fame and fortune, are quite clearly shrinking at an increasing rate month-on-month.

Can you imagine your boss turns up to work in a Bentley whilst wearing fendi everything, knowing that you only get paid the bare minimum to be able to live in London on your ‘competitive salary’/had to threaten to sue 18 year olds who wanted to be paid a tenner for their work.

but no that’s our labour voting, ethical queen - one of the good billionaires x

Maybe she should try paying her staff an admirable wage and using her money to improve the quality of her products first. Or better still, as people said before help fund people’s education seeing as you’re so passionate about it/give more than a couple of hundred to charity.
Exactly! Imagine being Tala’s BUSINESS MANAGER working on a <25k salary in the middle of London because Grace told you she can’t afford to pay anymore as Tala is a startup, then seeing your boss rolling up in a BENTLEY decked out in Fendi and YSL?

If grace’s employees didn’t love her so much, I seriously wonder if she would have any left at this point

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
exactly, it just felt like her preaching to her already existing audience to buy shreddy and BND. there was no enthusiasm, no real connection to her consumers, just preaching product very begrudginly
‘I DONT want to have to say this but we might have another lockdown so don’t blame me if you don’t have your home gym equipment prepared I warned you!’
more like a threat than marketing...also if you don’t want to say it then don’t? It’s your brand. If you’re going to use a global pandemic that caused thousands of deaths to help you panic sell your products just own up to it

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Its actually super frustrating to see her push how ‘productive’ she is in our faces, when a lot of people work much harder than she does! For instance I work 9-6 on multiple projects a day, take professional development seminars over my lunches, study for professional qualifications and currently completing a part-time masters! I know its not a competition (and I’m not trying to make it one), but I don’t post multiple stories on insta begging for validation when I do much more than she does (and so do many of you on here), and I certainly don’t need someone who barely works 2 days a week telling me how to manage my time effectively...

Unfortunately my day can’t be filled with reading, massages, fun photoshoots and planning paparazzi shots after over-expensive Mayfair dinners 🙄
Honestly it pisses me off how tired and exhausted she always acts, I used to work for the NHS in a hospital pharmacy in London, id have to walk 35 minutes to and from work, some days I’d start at 8am and not finish till 6pm. I spent the entire day lifting carrying these heavy boxes of drugs, most days I didn’t take my full lunch break because it was just too busy. I was literally on my feet for about 11 hours non stop, sometimes weekends too, all for fucking 22k a year lmao. But guess what, I literally just coped with it lol so when this bitch is crying and moaning about how broken she is after a day sat on her arse doing pointless meetings and writing her narcissistic book about herself, I have absolutely zero sympathy for her. She literally doesn’t live in the fucking real world, I couldn’t relate to her if I even tried at this point

Last edited:

dfsdfsdfadfs

Good on that person for saying "claiming your a small business doesn't wash". You can't show projections into the 7 and 8 figures for turn over and write "big things coming", then have errors and failures at every step of production and launch and then suddenly claim "small business, teething problems."

The issue is, the following is too loyal. It's why Grace can put a hand to any 'business' and it will be an instant success. She could decide to sell 'rubber ducks' next and it would be a sell out as her fans want to buy everything she puts out. She doesn't need to do a Harvard course on rubber ducks or rubber duck marketing. She wouldn't need to write a book on rubber duck business and strategy for the modern CEO. It's just.. release it, promote it, sell it.

The reason Tala/Shreddy haven't fixed any of their issues is because they don't need to. People queue up and buy regardless. Even the person in the Instagram comments above who was talking so much sense is part of the problem unfortunately. If a brand I liked sold me a stained item and then when I emailed them for help and never received a reply, I'd simply never buy from them again. Grace has the luxury of doing whatever she wants, not fix any issues or problems, have failure after failure and have the loyal fanbase to support it no matter what. It is what it is.

• Sad
  • Heart

ach0902

VIP Member
Does she realise that most people's days look like this and we get paid a lot fucking less than she does.

jjeett

Chatty Member
I wonder if the number plate BO55 BBE is taken. I'd imagine Grace will be needing that when she buys her new car.

• Haha
Also, she has brought all of this on herself? The weekly Tala meeting - her idea and probably pointless. F45 - why not do a 10 min shreddy blast instead if they’re so good? Dinner out - save it for the weekend. Don’t have time to write a book? Don’t write a book!

She desperately wants sympathy and for people to go “oh poor grace you work so hard!” But if she’s too busy to actually do her work, then surely that is just a result of poor management and a failure to manage expectations? If I knew I had a day full of meetings tomorrow, I’d be working my ass off today getting everything done... I wouldn’t be going on a night out to Flight Club and taking an extended lunch break to play with my dog?

fwooper

VIP Member
Rihanna was living in London for years and no one even knew. The fact that Rihanna of all people can go unnoticed in London tells you that 'candid' paparazzi pictures are nearly always planned, especially if your only claim to fame is a Love Island season from 3 years ago. If you don't want to be papped then you can easily avoid it; Montana's PR team is entirely responsible for her features in the Daily Mail.

I have no idea why Grace would want to even touch that lifestyle. At best, she's naïve and doesn't realise the paps are being called by Montana and her PR, at worst she knows but likes being a part of it anyway - so much for wanting to be a businesswoman and not an influencer. I'm not sure I'm convinced about the naïve scenario though. Does she really think those paps from Cannes specifically tracked down Montana without having some kind of pre-arranged agreement? Montana is not nearly famous enough to be worth photographing miles away from a boat - unless her PR team paid them to.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
ok new thread title idea: Grace Beverley #7 buying a car but it's just for show, i'm the world's hardest worker didn't you know

• Haha
Reactions: 26

jentacular

Grace looking into buying a super expensive, brand new car when she can't even drive and lives in London is the height of conspicuous consumption :sick: It reminds me of My Super Sweet 16 UK on MTV, where the parents would buy their kid a Mercedes or whatever before they'd even had driving lessons. How she can still pretend to be 'left-wing' and care about the environment is beyond me. She has no self awareness whatsoever

aimzalicious

VIP Member
does this look like another taxi ride with no face covering 👀
I'm so confused how she's getting away with taxi rides without wearing a face covering. I live in Manchester and they won't physically allow you in the car if you don't have a mask. Or is Queen Grez above the rules 🤪

fwooper

VIP Member
Rich people are weird.

For most people your daughter buying their first house is a pretty significant milestone, you’d be over there in a heartbeat. But to people like this I guess a 22 year old buying a £2 mil house is just a run of the mill affair and you pop round to see it a year later lol.

Attachments

• Wow

Mamacita

VIP Member
LMAO what is this entire post??? Has she had enough of people challenging her views or her minions DMing her for advice on fitness and their boy issues :(

View attachment 250855
Influencers thinking they own social media and can set the rules lol. Make your account private if things like that bother you. They always forget they would be no one without their followers, once they make it big they just complain about them. Also "I do not work for free" Ahh so now people need to pay to be advertised to? Fuck off

• Heart