Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She lives in Clapham
I’ve noticed she doesn’t really take the tube anymore it’s more Uber
I used to live in zone 5 and even there I never drove my car. Clapham is so well connected it seems unnecessary. Not to mention driving in central is pretty hellish and parking even worse, I’d put money on her rarely using the thing and she just wants an expensive car as yet another status symbol. Waste of money and bad for the environment 😔

Reactions: 20

DietGossip

VIP Member
I mean there are literally zero ethically made billionaires. Nice to see how Grace literally creates her personas around what it is she wants to sell.

July9696

Chatty Member
I wonder how long you'd keep your job if you submitted that :LOL: you forgot also "will not accept criticism of any kind"
It’s ridiculous! What world do these people live in? As someone said earlier- this is their job! All jobs have downsides and no I’m not condoning bad behaviour online but if you put yourself out there on SM and make money from it then I’m sorry sweet cheeks but you’re going to get people calling you out.

These SM gurus have no one holding them accountable and it feeds into their already inflated egos.

You don’t get to tell people how they should go about speaking to you like you’re the queen (beyond being civil and reasonable- the basics) so demanding people ask you how you are and all that before daring to ask you something is utter tripe.

“Please don’t be overfamiliar”?!?! Again, life online, the fact that businesses are built on SM because followers feel a personal connection to you and therefore want to support you?! Am I missing something?!

The sooner this influencer bubble is over the better. Don’t flaunt your lifestyle, looks through a literal filter then get mad at the people who gave you what you have and potential future customers. Beggars belief!!

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Reminds me of this girl I went to uni with (who happens to be a grace stand and is currently posting doing the shreddy challenge and posting it everyday on her story) who did a masters at cambridge, and instead of getting a loan she crowd funded her entire way there and she actually had the audacity to apply for the Stormzy is 72 years old cambridge scholarship which was meant for bame students, but she felt entitled to it even though shes white.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
She honestly looks more and more dead behind the eyes every single time someone posts a photo of her from her stories on here. It looks to me like she's so utterly done with everything and would love nothing more than to not even be on social media anymore at all, but she knows she has to continue or her "businsses" will essentially be f!cked since she's the face of them all.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I think her biggest mistake was quitting YouTube like her YouTube channel actually made her somewhat likeable and interesting and even as an Oxford student although looking back a lot of her videos were very look at me I’m at Oxford and I work out every day and I do YouTube all at once, she still had a personality and was relatable to uni students who were also balancing studying and working out and even after uni I found her YouTube videos interesting and watchable but now she just has like zero personality like I want to bet most of her minions have been around since the YouTube days and I’ve been on enough tattle threads to see how many people will blindly support YouTubers just for being YouTubers even when they’re problematic and put out average content but without her YouTube channel she just has like nothing going for her personality wise and nothing to make her stand out from other influencers she’s boringgggg

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Wow wow wow wow.
was so out the looo about this Lucy and yak saga and just started watching Aja’s IGTV’s

I’m like five minutes into the first one and already she has said
- Ethical brands talk about paying living wage in places like India (or turkey/ China cough) but the living wage in these countries is subpar. It’s not a standard to celebrate

- talks about how awful it is when these ethical brands gift loads of projects to people not in the sustainability field. It was very unprofitable market to be. Only just picking up. Then these brands are coming in and gifting freebies to people who have never contributed to the conversation (love islanders 👀) and basically says this is not ok. She is basically slaying Grace’s whole “oh we need to market as a fast fashion brand to make a difference”

-quote from aja “you are looking to scale up your business in the same way fast fashion scales up, which what do you have- not exactly the most ethical business” ☕ ☕

- then judging by the comments I think a big point she makes is brands not paying for your time. Ie Graces whole ridiculous shreddy content scheme is “exploitative” dare I use the word without being sued

Wow wow wow wow.
was so out the looo about this Lucy and yak saga and just started watching Aja’s IGTV’s

I’m like five minutes into the first one and already she has said
- Ethical brands talk about paying living wage in places like India (or turkey/ China cough) but the living wage in these countries is subpar. It’s not a standard to celebrate

- talks about how awful it is when these ethical brands gift loads of projects to people not in the sustainability field. It was very unprofitable market to be. Only just picking up. Then these brands are coming in and gifting freebies to people who have never contributed to the conversation (love islanders 👀) and basically says this is not ok. She is basically slaying Grace’s whole “oh we need to market as a fast fashion brand to make a difference”

-quote from aja “you are looking to scale up your business in the same way fast fashion scales up, which what do you have- not exactly the most ethical business” ☕ ☕

- then judging by the comments I think a big point she makes is brands not paying for your time. Ie Graces whole ridiculous shreddy content scheme is “exploitative” dare I use the word without being sued
also at the end she talks about holding brands to account (it’s not bullying grace!!!)

And says she’ll continue to wear her dungarees but she won’t post pics on her grid which would

these girls are worlds apart

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

dinkybird

Right I’m just putting this out there maybe I don’t know because I’ve never worked in business but I have managed teams and projects and this looks like poor management to me. I don’t believe that there isn’t anyone in her company she can delegate some of these calls to. If not, she needs to reassess the way her teams are structured.
also having all day meetings on a Friday, when pretty much everyone who works standard working days is burned out? And how do her workers keep sending her flowers etc to show their thanks when this is how she manages her team??

• Sad

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Did they give a reason? Is this a sign of Grace shifting from veganism but an attempt at legitimising it?

edit: I just saw it, they’re saying it’s about inclusion 🤡🤡🤡 also sticking some screenshots of their responses here under legit comments
The "being able to eat vegan" is a privilege part- when the founder is an incredibly privileged wealthy white woman who has never acknowledged her privilege is laughable also "we've decided to change to a more ethical and inclusive stance" how is now promoting eating meat and dairy more ethical??? I also think it's a massive error for them seeing as they launched as a vegan brand it's a step backwards when you consider how many companies are offering vegan products now and are doing so well, it's clearly in demand and for them to launch as vegan and be like hey no we're not anymore doesn't look very good on them? Also eating meat and dairy isn't good for the environment and i thought she was a sustainable queen x

• Heart

ninnnnjjaaaa

Chatty Member
So I was stalking several activewear brands and I realised I didn't know who owned some of them. And I thought well that must be because they're not "instagram" (was thinking about Ryderwear in that scenario). But then I was thinking about BuffBunny and I find the way Heidi handles her company and their social media very professional in comparison to Grace. While we all know BuffBunny is Heidi (like the literal same name), I even feel the brand separation in her activewear more than with TALA and Grace. TALA is absolutely all Grace and I think the difference is because of quality. TALA can't sell itself without Grace's face and all the 'ethics' Grace shoves down people's throats because it doesn't have the quality to sell. Even for Gymshark, Gymshark doesn't sell because of Ben Francis's face but because of his operations, marketing, and quality. I always found it amusing and cool how Ben has millions less followers than his athletes but he runs the whole show. Many people have pointed this out here before but it is absolutely disingenuous how Grace gets off on doing a lot of things (i.e. getting into fights with Jewish people about anti-semitism) because of the kind of person she has made herself up to be and has all this recognition and accolades when many people are much bigger than her and run more quality brands.

I've always had this feeling that people call her a CEO / Businesswoman because she has built this image of being an unrecognized, oppressed woman in the industry so people are obligated to give her that label she wants so they aren't accidentally engaging in the sexist oppression she talks about. But in fact she is nowhere near that level of professional or hard working that she portrays herself to be, sexism aside. While at the same time, many women are out there who deserve being celebrated and recognized whilst also navigating sexism...but aren't because they're not forcing themselves into people's faces.

Didn’t someone say here the other day that we never see Grace doing anything musical and now she’s done insta stories playing piano and singing...lol hi Grace!
Interesting thought actually given the recent paths of people like KSI and Joji (Filthy Frank) making the "transition"/crossover from being a social media personality to musician. Knowing her tendencies to attempt to maximise gain from her following I'd be surprised if at some point in the next year or so we don't see at least a single, if not an album. In the same way she began subtly mentioning books in her posts/stories prior to announcing her "book", I think a single could easily be on the cards if we see more music.

Then after all the businesses collapse she moves to LA, relaunches herself as a clout chaser, ends up in a Logan Paul drama video, starts an Onlyfans... Anyone else foreseeing this? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

ninnnnjjaaaa

Chatty Member
Girlfriend over here thinks being a white privileged ignorant Covidiot who green washes to sell shitty broken activewear while running a glitchy poorly made app and using all of that to be allowed to publish a book teaching people how to write to do lists is the greatest accomplishment?

Attachments

• Haha

yoyosupker

Apologises I posted this on the last thread just before the new one was made and I still can’t get over the fact she blocked me! Like I really wonder how big her block list is. I’ve legit never interacted with her on social media, never liked her posts, never commented, never dmed or anything, all I can think is it’s because I liked a comment calling her out on the penguin book release lol

Tcm1291

well she messaged unfiltered ceo w this
Im not gonna open the message lmao
I don’t understand why so many people share things publicly and then ask for it to be taken down 😂😂😂😂 Nutters the whole lot of them

she’s acting like we’re personally attacking grace and not critiquing her, these insta accounts are doing exactly what she’s doing so idk WHY all these fiends don’t want grace to see when they all post themselves 😐🙄 reminds me of all the affiliates who were crying on their stories but told us to take it down cause they don’t want to get involved 🤣 wtf
My big long post on Grez and her family is up on unfiltered.ceo and I'm not sitting bitching about it.

I wrote it, posted it on a public platform and shared it with hundreds of people. And guess what? It got shared. Shock horror!

Granted, tattle is anonymous, but I'd be happy to provide my name and real Insta if the need were to arise because I don't just open my mouth and let words come out unless there is substance to what I'm saying and I'm willing to stand behind it.

This girl literally put her face in that video slatting Tala and now she wants to ask for a page outing Grez and Tala to take it down? How does that make sense when she did the same? The video is literally posted as is, so if she thinks it's a personal attack on Grez then the attack came from her mouth... Smh.

nomaddie

Chatty Member
whyyyy is she out drinking again?! does it pain her to stay home and make drinks with her roommates?! i’m not sure of the current UK rules, i know she’s probably not breaking any but wow, can you stay home for like a weekend?

One of her friends (emeraldmayy) on insta posted a story last night of grace in her house and just from the story I could see at least eight people :))))) apparently influencers are allowed to break the law as long as the rest of the nation follows it :)))))

• Angry
  • Sick

Vegemite

I don’t understand the vegan is a privilege comment. Beans, chickpeas and lentils are the cheapest proteins out there, considerably cheaper than meat. Oats and brown rice are very affordable. Nuts can be pricey but you don’t need a lot. How is that not accessible to everyone?