Grace Beverley #6 Trying hard, hardly relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 264233
At this point everyone who’s done the same thing as Grace has been far more humble, honest, transparent, and believable in their processes than her.
I was so pleased to see Kate being so transparent on her IG stories. She posted one the other week about not paying herself a salary, and she seems to live pretty frugally to focus on her brand. I really like Kate and her brand Lazuli. You can tell she really works her ass off on it and seems to really get tit done. Unlike Grace who actions nothing and sits in meetings/on phone calls all day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah Flora has aged quite a lot. I remember when she uploaded this from her ultramarathon, I genuinely thought she'd uploaded a pic of her mum. Dunno if it's weight loss, sun damage or just genetics.
Yeah it might be genetics. I was shocked that flora is about 25 or something, looks at least 30

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah it might be genetics. I was shocked that flora is about 25 or something, looks at least 30
for me she looks like people i know who have been very restrictive with food and overexercised in the past. i would have guessed around 40 tbh. i am early 30s as are most of my friends and none of them look that old

Reactions: 9
LOL, “from student loans” - as if! The cost of living at Grace’s college (including meals) was £5,691 last academic year - with £4,213 being the amount Oxford estimated students pay without meals. But for students living outside London outside their parents’ house with a family/carer income of over £70,000, the maintenance loan was £3,821. last academic year, it was £4,168. So despite in theory not even being able to cover the baseline amount for rent at her college with her maintenance loan, Grace managed to save 5k over three years of university partly with “student loans”?

Can’t she just admit at the very least that unlike regular students, she was gifted tonnes of activewear, makeup and food and clothes? She’ll never explain how she came to uni with 2974918382945 pairs of lulus but like we all saw her be gifted piles of stuff throughout uni?
This post is by taylorkayteee, not Grace :) I was just comparing the two of them because in my personal view I think Kate has been way more honest and humble about the process. We see her literally packaging up the orders and their storage and everything. Also Kate is in Liverpool, not London so maybe costs are cheaper but I actually have no idea so I don't want to comment on that. From the way Kate lives versus Grace even in school when she was doing tons of hauls and buying tons of luxury items, it's more believable that Kate is able to save from student loans and working and etc. than Grace. Kate is also doing her business with her friend Sarah Grace so maybe they saved that amount together, again more believable than whatever Grace spewed.

Speaking of what we can believe from Grace, as if we needed more evidence but apparently if you get hired by “Shreddy” you’re actually a Genflow employee just appointed to work on one of their products 😁😁😁

Attachments

Reactions: 16
This post is by taylorkayteee, not Grace :) I was just comparing the two of them because in my personal view I think Kate has been way more honest and humble about the process. We see her literally packaging up the orders and their storage and everything. Also Kate is in Liverpool, not London so maybe costs are cheaper but I actually have no idea so I don't want to comment on that. From the way Kate lives versus Grace even in school when she was doing tons of hauls and buying tons of luxury items, it's more believable that Kate is able to save from student loans and working and etc. than Grace. Kate is also doing her business with her friend Sarah Grace so maybe they saved that amount together, again more believable than whatever Grace spewed.

Speaking of what we can believe from Grace, as if we needed more evidence but apparently if you get hired by “Shreddy” you’re actually a Genflow employee just appointed to work on one of their products 😁😁😁
Ah for duck’s sake lol! Thanks for pointing that out! I would delete that post now if I could. Living in Liverpool would absolutely make a difference FWIW - the rent would be a lot cheaper as compared to Oxford rent - and it’s possible Kate (I don’t know anything about her) would have been given a bit more student loan than Grace depending on her family/carers’ income. So between this and Kate not splurging as much as Grace and also saving with her mate who again may have been given more loan, been charged less for rent, and spent less, it is feasible that they pooled together a bit of student loans money. can’t say for sure of course as I don’t know the cost of their halls/where they lived/how much loan they got.

I wonder what Grace’s excuse will be for a Shreddy employee being categorised as a Genflow employee 🙄

Reactions: 5
Omg is it just me or are those black leggings absolutely see through (and it’s their new launch)
Not only that but this shot seems quite... voyeuristic? Like the model is literally on her hands and knees and it's just a close up of her arse. You can't even see any of the features of the new products - she could easily be wearing their old collections, so it doesn't even serve the purpose of being a teaser for the launch. A bit weird.

Reactions: 17
Omg is it just me or are those black leggings absolutely see through (and it’s their new launch)
Just came on here with the exact same screenshot.

Also are Tala actually stocking items or they just not selling out anymore?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.