Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if someone relevant will take the time to review her book as noise written by a privileged influencer.

Oh wow ok. And I only screenshot a bit
This made me cackle. I'm glad more people are calling her out and calling a spade a spade. She's an irrelevant, privileged white girl and nobody gives a duck about her, or even knows who she is, except her incredibly young and naive followers who thinks the sun shines out of her ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know. This particular conversation made me sad.
This is crazy.

Grace sits on her arse and gets into fights with people on Twitter and has 9 publishers bid for her book. People who have genuine writing talent, who pour their heart and soul into their work can't even get 1 publisher to publish their book.

She actually makes me sick with her sense of entitlement and her delusional thoughts that she is somehow better than everyone single person because she set up an "ethical" active wear business that isn't even that ethical or environmentally friendly.

I used to be so taken in by her and I'm so glad I've realised what a fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
like people actually do phd’s on things like productivity, how to get the most from your brain and body- I don’t know how she has the balls.

would be like any of us deciding to write a book on “how to sleep”. We all do it, sometimes well, sometimes not so. In no wayqualified to write a chapter about the benefits of lavender for sleeping. Girl winds me up
THIS. It’s just the AUDACITY that she thinks she can be any sort of authority on this subject! It’s a level of confidence that I just CANNOT fathom! She has NO qualifications in what she’s writing about, she’s a new graduate who has had to balance multiple responsibilities JOIN THE CLUB!

Reactions: 20
Also, are TALA deleting any negative comments on their posts? Including people asking them to contact them regarding damaged or lost items?

Just had a quick look through and all of the comments on their recent posts seem to be veeeeeery positive which is completely different to what we've seen in the past🤔

Reactions: 5
Also, are TALA deleting any negative comments on their posts? Including people asking them to contact them regarding damaged or lost items?

Just had a quick look through and all of the comments on their recent posts seem to be veeeeeery positive which is completely different to what we've seen in the past🤔
Not sure if they are deleting or merely hiding them for everyone else to see. A week ago or so I commented on a post asking why they haven't done restocks on the 7th of each month as they had promised in response to someone's comment (again, important information is given in an instagram comment and isn't clearly stated anywhere else) but they just ignored it, I don't think anyone else saw my comment either.

Just take a look at their Trustpilot page and you can see constantly recently made reviews on the same thing... poor customer service, ripped leggings, poor quality, bad return policies... on repeat. Meh

Reactions: 8
THIS. It’s just the AUDACITY that she thinks she can be any sort of authority on this subject! It’s a level of confidence that I just CANNOT fathom! She has NO qualifications in what she’s writing about, she’s a new graduate who has had to balance multiple responsibilities JOIN THE CLUB!
But she has imposter syndrome! She's just like you and me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just take a look at their Trustpilot page and you can see constantly recently made reviews on the same thing... poor customer service, ripped leggings, poor quality, bad return policies... on repeat. Meh
But I’ve also noticed the surge of weirdly short positive reviews and I’m genuinely sus.

Reactions: 4
But I’ve also noticed the surge of weirdly short positive reviews and I’m genuinely sus.
Really interesting to see how most of the positive reviews are left because they were emailed to leave a review... the percentage for good reviews significantly drops for people that have actively decided to leave a review without being asked to

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Also can we just remember when she did that post “I wrote a book” she hasn’t even wrote it yet

she had all these bids over an idea- an overly saturated, unevdienced book idea. They bid over her, not the book. She seems to forget it has nothing to do with her ability or writing technique (can only assume they’ve not read any of her work. Massive sentences. Loads of commas. A lot of huge words she’s found ina. Thesaurus to sound clever but don’t make sense in the context. One paragraph of words to say effectivelyone thing). They would buy a book off anyone with 1 mil followers

Reactions: 22
does anyone know why she SO suddenly totally dropped twitter? I wonder if she's aware of any of the well-written criticisms that people have been tweeting. And she can't accuse them of being insecure jealous trolls - these are intelligent professionals who are genuinely horrified that the publishing industry has come to this..

Reactions: 15
does anyone know why she SO suddenly totally dropped twitter? I wonder if she's aware of any of the well-written criticisms that people have been tweeting. And she can't accuse them of being insecure jealous trolls - these are intelligent professionals who are genuinely horrified that the publishing industry has come to this..
We think someone from Gleam or Genflow told her to shut up after all the stuff about microinfluencers came out

Reactions: 23
It seems fairly obvious to me that she's been warned off it, likely by her management team or business partners (or PR people, if she has them, though it definitely doesn't look that way). Arguing with Jews about how the frame the conversation of anti-semitism and THEN the whole micro-influencer debacle was probably the last nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 16
It seems fairly obvious to me that she's been warned off it, likely by her management team or business partners (or PR people, if she has them, though it definitely doesn't look that way). Arguing with Jews about how the frame the conversation of anti-semitism and THEN the whole micro-influencer debacle was probably the last nail in the coffin.
Oh speaking of, I saw this comment by one of her minions. Disgusting horrible anti-Semitic trash. This is the kind of double standard gross tit that ppl left following her spout apparently.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh speaking of, I saw this comment by one of her minions. Disgusting horrible anti-Semitic trash. This is the kind of double standard gross tit that ppl left following her spout apparently.
Basically saying it’s okay if she’s made racist comments she’s successful. Her minions should question why their ethical queen got where she is. Because her ‘success journey’ has definitely taken full advantage Of white privilege and supremacy and upholding it by doing so. But as long as you date black guys and donate £50 to BLM it’s okay grace x

I think she’s so deep in her bubble she genuinely thinks she’s an ally. It’s quite worrying how she genuinely can’t see that her attitude and actions are extremely problematic and supremest, whether or not she hides behind the guise of being an activist for minorities there’s no point if you’re going to continue to use your white privilege and wealth based on exploitation of these people would rather she just shutup

Reactions: 11
Ok so I know I am very late to the party, but I just watched this for the first time and honestly thought it was a parody. How can someone write a book about productivity when she is not at all productive? She will probably steal all her ideas from the self-help books she posted in her stories last week. Hoping that smart, experienced professionals calling her out continues....

https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes/2020052590291/grace-beverley-day-in-the-life-video/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so I know I am very late to the party, but I just watched this for the first time and honestly thought it was a parody. How can someone write a book about productivity when she is not at all productive? She will probably steal all her ideas from the self-help books she posted in her stories last week. Hoping that smart, experienced professionals calling her out continues....

https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes/2020052590291/grace-beverley-day-in-the-life-video/
In retrospect, it does feel like that sudden flurry of display of interest in books about productivity a few weeks back was a PR move. It feels a bit, “Releasing a book about productivity without ever showing that I’ve looked into/appreciated others’ research about the subject would make my interest in it appear more self-oriented rather than informed by a range of resources”.

It also feels like she was trying to represent the habit of reading books like this as something a boss business babe does, so that the minions would be more inclined to follow in her footsteps.

Reactions: 19
I guess Greece it is then! That didn’t take long lol
Her sister is in Croatia so maybe there. Greece doesn't seem like the best place to go, were they not saying quarantine may be required soon coming from there?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.