Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nomaddie

Chatty Member
blows my mind that she had 9 offers - why do people want a book from a girl who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and has barely successfully operated 2 businesses a little more than a year? and they were businesses started with extensive outsider help.

what a sham. the rich just get to pat themselves on the back constantly.

Reactions: 33

emzlife12345

I’m so sick of this. Literal billions of people around the world went to tough, prestigious universities and hold demanding jobs. Lots of those people didn’t have the safety net she had. Lots of people DIDNT do those things but still work hard. Why is SHE the authority on productivity with her fucking 4 hour work day?

Reactions: 32
So she’s in a full taxi without a face mask, is ignoring social distancing completely and has more than six people inside her home? Such a good example! No one can catch you out! Don’t worry the rest of us will just waste our early twenties for the health and safety of the country on your behalf, you carry on!

• Sad
Reactions: 31

dfsdfsdfadfs

I really do hope she takes a step back if things are affecting her mental health that badly. I think we can all agree that mental health is no joke and something that needs to be taken serious, so I hope she isn't using it as a crutch. I wish her all the best in that regard.

I do feel like she has some seriously misplaced "frames" within her mindset, that seem to correlate to the wrong things. Like people above have posted, obviously a big influencer will get "hate" regardless of anything. When you have over a million followers, there'll always be a .001% that makes up some people who will hate on her for anything. You have to have a thick skin when you are at that level and realise that these people are trolls.

She seems to expand on this, and now frames everything that isn't positive at her, as people hating and trying to tear her down. Like she seemed to take the whole micro-influencing/backlash as people hating and as a personal attack. Pretty much every person I saw was saying how they still loved Grace and it's nothing against her, would still support her etc, but she took it the wrong way and the whole thing seemed to spiral out of control. It also seems to be the same thing with people talking about the quality of her products and her brands. It's like there's no area for constructive criticism or debate. It maybe explains partially why the quality issues have never been address or taken care of. This is just a small minority "hating" and trying to make her look bad, so it's ignored.

When people ask genuine questions about her, "why does it say hand finished in Portugal?".. "Why are you releasing BCAA's when you initially said they weren't necessary" etc, instead of taking these on board and thinking, that's a reasonable question from a follower and probable supporter. It's "this is hate.. they're trying to catch me out.. this is a set up.. I can't win"

It's a really bad mindset to have adopted and probably part of the reason for her recent mental health struggles. Not every negative or criticism is a personal hate campaign. Not every non positive question is an attack. When you fight "fire" with fire, it just keeps adding and adding to everything. Then people will start trying to catch you out more and comment more negatively, and it's a bad cycle from there.

Catlady_44

4E386864-143E-47BD-AD6F-3936672D7A8A.jpeg
someone in the GFG Facebook group has asked for suggestions for a home guide to follow... and not a single person in the comments has suggested shreddy 🥴

• Haha

ceejayxx

The only persons book I would read about a business in the fitness industry would be from Ben Francis. She seems to be trying so hard to be better than Gymshark with Tala/Shreddy/BND but I honestly don't think she ever will

• Heart

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Well these aged like milk

View attachment 197808

View attachment 197810
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 197811

View attachment 197812
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 197813

View attachment 197814

View attachment 197815

View attachment 197816

View attachment 197817
I have never come across a more hypocritical human in all my life
Hunny you became the thing you swore to destroy

cookiemunchmunch

This was totally expected, yet I want to scream? Projectile vomit.... whatever. I just find this entire spectacle hilarious and sad. A fucking book my god. I guess anything with enough words and pages put together can technically be called a book. If her book is 75.000 pages, according to Google it can be between 150 - 300 pages depending on the spacing. So yeah it is a relatively short book, and I think that is the first sign that she does not really actually say anything. If her teasing screenshots on insta of her "deep thoughts" are an indicator of anything it will literally just be a load of drivel, a ramblings of a person that lives up in her own fantasy world. Incoherent nonsense. I also want to read it because it would be a quick read; but then again I don't want to spend any money on it at all so I might just be depending on honest reviews, or if someone manages to snag a copy and upload it, then I will read it to see what she has actually written.

I don't think she is using a ghost writer since she is trying to shove down our throats how much SHE is writing, and given her screenshots from insta, yeah she definitely wrote that confusing pile of writing. This morning she is going to a café to continue writing so yeah I think guys we know what her time block is all day! Sitting at a café and typing away more nonsensical "advice". How else can she have time to do this???????????? This is just a joke?????

I find it hilarious that all her companies are facing issues and have the same issues for at least a year, yet she is typing away happily at her laptop with her passion project. I love the delusion.

I love how she happens to start wearing a mask after being called out for the hundredth time here, and I agree it was a disgusting mask and looked really dirty. I have a feeling it's literally the same mask from France that was left in the bottom of her purse. But who has time for that when you are a productive mega amazing boss babe - and AUTHOR!!

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 09.56.51.png

Also Grace just stay home and write? PLEASE? Why MUST you go out to write every day? Last week you were out almost every day and in the weekend you went out every night? Then Monday morning back to the office in the most cramped space I have ever seen, too many people, no PPE or distancing. Not even a fucking Purell to be seen anywhere. Yet you want to give me advice, on things you literally said in your caption, you could not grasp. Having taken a look at your calendar, it still seems like you don't understand what a productive day realistically looks like.

PS. Don't forget the thesaurus, Grace. "Unknotting the argument" Who the fuck says that? That isn't proper English? And YOU get to publish a book that she is already bragging is #7 on Amazon's book list for Business Advice GIRL.... CHILL. Get the fuck off your high horse. You're like in 175th place. From presales. Nobody knows if it's any good yet.

PPS. A) She seems like the most annoying person to work for. Tries too hard to be "funny" and "quirky" and "cool" for a boss. It's like the "I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom" from Mean Girls. Or even David Brent in terms of the trying so hard to be relatable and funny boss ffs, it's that cringey to me. B) If I were her employee I would not want our business chats to be uploaded to my boss' insta stories because she thinks she is "so much fun". But yeah you're so fun Grace....... I am actually laughing at you.

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 10.13.23.png

• Sick

cookiemunchmunch

I really dont understand so much designer items and leather when youre vegan? For someone who says they're into ethical fashion, seems weird to wear head to toe louis vuitton
Guys..... come on. She is obviously a vegan between 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, then she gives herself time to "celebrate her hard work" after that so I guess that includes being completely decked out in leather to go out!! But don't worry it is second hand, so the animal skin actually gets cancelled out when bought second hand and turns into synthetic leather. Also, give her a break, she never treats herself to anything so the occasional leather item is harmless right??? /sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 30

fwooper

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone remembers when there was the surge of youtubers writing books a few years ago. All of them would desperately try to justify why their book was not just another influencer book by saying thinks like: they approached the publisher themselves, they wrote it themselves...etc.

It’s the same thing Grace is doing in her announcement post, trying to pretend that her fame doesn’t have anything to do with why her book was published. I’m sorry, but she could have written a pile of drivel and it would’ve been accepted by multiple publishing houses because they know who she is and know whatever she writes will sell. That’s just how it works. It’s frustrating for the writers who don’t have the benefit of already being famous, who have to listen to people like her pretend that their status played no role in them magically getting their first book proposal accepted. Like fair enough, write your book, but at least concede that it was only possible because of who you are and not necessarily because of the content.

Also just to add that Zoella’s Girl Online books were published by Penguin too. Being accepted by a famous publisher =/= quality

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lizzurd

What I find a little unnerving isnt the fact that she has a preference for black/mixed guys romantically (but then again im white so not my place to say) but the fact that her whole friend group seems to be exclusively white women (almost all with blonde hair) and black guys. Thats what looks like a "fashion statement" to me. Does she not have any black women friends?? Or any other race for that matter?

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Grace is awfully quiet about the a levels fiasco - I know it’s not her responsibility to speak out, I’m just surprised she hasn’t said anything?
Because it’s only significantly impacted people from state schools (not exclusively obviously but a lot more skewed towards screwing over it those in less selective/prestigious schools) so why would she care when she’s come from a life of privilege. She only speaks out about black related issues because it suits her love life and now other issues selectively as she’s been called out (as a black girl I find this extremely problematic because of her clear feticisisation etc)

• Heart

DietGossip

VIP Member
I've been at the gym so I've only just seen this announcement but I don't have much to say. As someone who has been writing since they could literally hold a pen, this is just another blow in a long, long line of influencers who get book deals just because their books are a sure sell.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Kc1233

I’ll happily go through the effort of going into water stones and taking photos of every page so we don’t have to give her a penny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29