Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Recap of the video:
George is an affiliate of B_nd, doesn’t mean any hate to the products or the people (baffles me how all these people are consistently nice to Grace still)
Grace saw his content, invited him to the launch in Jan, made him an affiliate of the company (since March 2019)
Promises to the affiliates included gifted products from each launch (nothing since a welcome pack of bands), 3% commission link for each sale, indication that affs would be part of the brand video and photo shoot (2 videos posted out of 100s from the launch and a brief cameo in the full launch video)
No communication from the company since they became affiliates, little amounts of reshares to the B_nd page despite 65 stories and 28 posts tagging b_nd products from lockdown alone, makes an extremely valid point about the lack of male inclusion on the page
Above points were mentioned in an email to B_nd, received generic email saying that they didn’t always repost content etc. Another email about communication, receiving products, and concerns about the quality of workouts posted to the page (poor form, poor muscle targeting that other inexperienced users might follow), another generic response with a lot of excuses. Then got no response after forwarding another email to another employee.
Pretty much then just brings up what we’ve been saying about Grace’s video about influencer marketing
I wonder how many of her stans follow him as well?

Lalisa_mb

Thank you!

Yeah that's what I thought too. Too late bc all the evidence is on the internet.

Mine aren't broken but the strength for my bands are all messed up. Like I have two extra heavy bands and one is weirdly extremely light and the one that is heavier is the old Gracefituk band.

This is a good q. @ content creators (or anyone in touch with them), genuine question - does Shreddy have copyright over the videos you submitted to them even if they don't use them?
Yep!

Kc1233

ooh sneaky putting gifted in white and hiding it under the dm button! Don’t mind influencers getting gifted stuff but be more transparent about it, acting like she’s chosen to support a small business when it’s all an ad. Idk what the actual guidelines on this kinda thing are but this is very sly
View attachment 202051
in all fairness to her I think this might be the size of your screen because on the XR it’s clearly fits on the pic without being blocked

flowersaresopretty

Oh I’m not defending them, but Syd and Ell get paid I assume as it was an AD and haven’t spoke up about the Shreddy situation as they probably don’t care and even if they did, I doubt they would end their contract! 💰
Oh no I absolutely not saying you were I was just thinking its ridiculous to get paid to be an ambassador and not actually promote that thing lol. Oh yeah and I definitely don't think Syd and Ell would speak up even if they did know, they're too busy trying to pick an advert for every single one of their of their Youtube videos to exploit their 'fans'. :rolleyes: 😂

Jkay

Chatty Member
‘mon’ posts quite a few bum workouts on her TikTok and surprise surprise, no moves are from Shreddy, no bnd resistance bands and not wearing tala. If your best friend’s brand was that good surely you would be using it? And I’m certain ‘mon’ is one of the people that get gifted the stuff as she was at the BND and tala launch and does shoots for them.
Does she tag what she's wearing?

ramble1234

@ the owner of the instagram account, is there any way you could screen record shreddy’s story and post as an IGTV?

Kc1233

I think people must have mentioned it. Georgia is also not posting any pics of makeup although you can clearly see she’s at Grace’s

Does anyone have any sustainable fitness wear brands they would recommend? I used to love TALA but I don't think I can support them anymore, doing so many drops claiming to be a sustainable company. And now the content creators have spoken up I just can't support them anymore.
Download Good On You, it rates a lot of companies.

jjeett

Chatty Member
I swear grace is virtually unemployed, which CEO has time to take the whole day to read regardless of whether it’s business related or not. It’s an activity that you have to do on top of work. Most graduates in graduate schemes do professional exams/study whilst working a full time job and same when I did my LPC. Sis plays CEO after reading one copy of the economist and reading a book written by a white feminist on how to be a millionaire whilst crying online about how unhealthy it is that she never stops working (whilst in a hot tub)
I think it's a startup thing... I'm free to read books related to my job/company during working hours albeit not in a hot tub