Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cute Fendi bag :) I still can’t believe she actually said she never treats herself. That’s a flat out lie? The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

View attachment 218881
pretty sure that's leather also? Where is she getting all these new 'second hand' bags from (I know there are sites like the real real and vestiaire but let's be real it's highly unlikely she's found that many good quality and on trend second hand bags from there as the bags on those sites are normally vintage or older styles she's deffo just bought them herself)

Reactions: 13
pretty sure that's leather also? Where is she getting all these new 'second hand' bags from (I know there are sites like the real real and vestiaire but let's be real it's highly unlikely she's found that many good quality and on trend second hand bags from there as the bags on those sites are normally vintage or older styles she's deffo just bought them herself)
Not sure how long this bag has been in existence but it's on the Fendi website... so I am not sure if it's vintage. Defo leather too.

Reactions: 4
Not sure how long this bag has been in existence but it's on the Fendi website... so I am not sure if it's vintage. Defo leather too.

omg I thought it might've been fabric with a leather strap that she might've somehow tried to justify as it was only a small amount but the whole thing is leather 😅

Reactions: 5
That’s not strictly true, you can find a lot of current season pieces on there - particularly when the resale value is high. It’s more the sheer volume of her purchases despite claiming that she never treats herself that bothers me. It’s none of my business, obviously, but if she didn’t spout off saying all that then I wouldn’t care. And the leather/vegan aspect - fine, buy the items second hand but as an INFLUENCER she must understand that by posting photos of herself with all these animal product items she is creating demand for them, that’s literally her job - to influence (try as she might to shun that title) which would go against supposed ethical, plant-based values that she profits from. CBA with this girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s not strictly true, you can find a lot of current season pieces on there - particularly when the resale value is high. It’s more the sheer volume of her purchases despite claiming that she never treats herself that bothers me. It’s none of my business, obviously, but if she didn’t spout off saying all that then I wouldn’t care. And the leather/vegan aspect - fine, buy the items second hand but as an INFLUENCER she must understand that by posting photos of herself with all these animal product items she is creating demand for them, that’s literally her job - to influence (try as she might to shun that title) which would go against supposed ethical, plant-based values that she profits from. CBA with this girl.
Yeah I agree with you here, I'm actually vegan myself and have been for years and own a Gucci belt that (trust me I saved for a long time for and bought as a present for landing a grad job and bought it a few paychecks after having that job lol) which I obviously wear as it was expensive and I've already bought it but I'm very careful not to post too many photos in it as I don't want people to think oh that's nice I'd like to get one/promote it and I hardly have any following never mind the following she does lol like most of her followers probably aren't vegan so see these bags and are like that's nice I'd like to buy/save for that...ffs

Reactions: 7
Yeah the problem is the amount of shite she has said about being this perfect vegan eco CEO boss babe productive author. I literally wouldn't give two shits if she didn't act so holier than thou, she is just a massive hypocrite

Reactions: 15
Yeah the problem is the amount of shite she has said about being this perfect vegan eco CEO boss babe productive author. I literally wouldn't give two shits if she didn't act so holier than thou, she is just a massive hypocrite
I feel like she's just dug a massive hole for herself by focusing her brands around veganism and sustainability (even only having vegan meals on Shreddy) as now it's going to be hard for her to ever say that she's no longer vegan when she's centred her businesses around it being something she massively stands for, whereas if she hadn't put that massive focus on it no one would care if she was buying leather bags and said she didn't want to be vegan anymore but because she's made such a big deal out of it now she looks like such a hypocrite like how can you be disrupting the industry with your sustainable activewear brand when you're now buying leather and eating fish and don't even care about that stuff yourself lol?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.