Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion after all this... šŸ˜¬

Content creators up and leave, a lawsuit threatened what will this achieve?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stay tuned for a YouTube video, either totally unannounced or announced by a story on Graceā€™s personal Insta (which just says ā€œWe need to talk [date] ā¤ā€) and a stripped down video where sheā€™s sitting on the floor, legs up or crossed.

Will Grace stick to her guns on this? Will she say she had no idea what happened?

This has massive repercussions for her personal finances e.g. her mortgage so after a certain point, she wonā€™t just be able to hide away and expect everything to be OK with the unholy trinity. sheā€™ll be able to slink off into a nepotism job afterwards and never be seen again, though.
Cue the tears

Guys, itā€™s very obvious that Grace reads TL. I think with calling her out for the things sheā€™s done itā€™s clearly working, she clearly needs a bit of a push in the right direction whether it have to be a bunch of strangers on the internet to tell her then so be it. Without bringing serious flaws of her boss babe business plan to light she would say everythingā€™s fine and dandy and keep spouting BS out of her arse and let her loving minions brainwash her into delusion. I also donā€™t get why she sees constructive criticism against Shreddy, B_ND or TALA as ā€œhatingā€

Deffo more of us should make twotter accounts and share thoughts from here or our own ... its clearly working and twitter reaches more people than insta coz you can search and see tweets easily

Reactions: 9
Cue the tears

Deffo more of us should make twotter accounts and share thoughts from here or our own ... its clearly working and twitter reaches more people than insta coz you can search and see tweets easily
Cue the minions saying donā€™t worry babe youā€™ve worked so hard you can exploit who you want

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No one should feel threatened by Grace, we live in a free country not a dictatorship and you have nothing to worry about by telling what happened. She's just trying to intimidate and scare people to shut them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Really wanna post about sustainability/greenwashing on my insta so that if I have to take down my twitter/tweets it's still available to read; but at the same time, dont wanna expose myself lol šŸ¤Ŗ
If anyone says anything you can just say you found the tweets and did your own researcg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can someone clarify - the micro influencers and ā€˜content creatorsā€™ are they the girls she reposts with workout videos and also progress pics and the shreddy challenges?

and then if so, the girls tagging the brand in everything and doing #shreddychallenge and just using a hashtag and stand no chance of being featured as they arenā€™t being involved in the content creator scheme?

Stay tuned for a YouTube video, either totally unannounced or announced by a story on Graceā€™s personal Insta (which just says ā€œWe need to talk [date] ā¤ā€) and a stripped down video where sheā€™s sitting on the floor, legs up or crossed.

Will Grace stick to her guns on this? Will she say she had no idea what happened?

This has massive repercussions for her personal finances e.g. her mortgage so after a certain point, she wonā€™t just be able to hide away and expect everything to be OK with the unholy trinity. sheā€™ll be able to slink off into a nepotism job afterwards and never be seen again, though.
Of course it won't!!
She's a trust fund baby and has investments in her name set up by mummy and daddy lmao

If she decided to disappear today and stop influencing, she'd be fine! Regardless of Shreddy etc. she will remain a millionaire

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Can someone clarify - the micro influencers and ā€˜content creatorsā€™ are they the girls she reposts with workout videos and also progress pics and the shreddy challenges?

and then if so, the girls tagging the brand in everything and doing #shreddychallenge and just using a hashtag and stand no chance of being featured as they arenā€™t being involved in the content creator scheme?
No the girls she reposts are just using the Shreddy hashtag, the content creators they have contracts with should be doing the more professional style workout videos on the Shreddy and BND feed, not just pictures or reposts

Reactions: 6
Of course it won't!!
She's a trust fund baby and has investments in her name set up by mummy and daddy lmao

If she decided to disappear today and stop influencing, she'd be fine! Regardless of Shreddy etc. she will remain a millionaire
Sheā€™ll be fine - for Grace financial jeopardy = having to use a fund rather than the threat of genuine ruin - but I canā€™t imagine her high profile mum will be particularly impressed at having to bail her out over her business failing because of such a basic business duck-up and PR disaster. Her parents will be embarrassed by it. Obviously disapproval from parents doesnā€™t compare to bankruptcy, but for her personal life it will suck and be life changing. If this goes anywhere!

the rate at which she recovers from this will be the closest we get to knowing just how much money she has behind her :s

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Had to copy and paste this message šŸ˜‚ i wanted to see if theyll respond to it
The end bit 'false allegations are unfair to our team, especially when they lead to targeted abuse'

So what she's saying is that she's threatening legal action because people calling her a hypocrite has hurt her little feelings...

It's also so funny to me that she thinks calling out a CEO for unethical practices is serious 'targeted abuse', when just a couple of days ago her reaction to the actual targeted abuse of Jewish people was 'meh convo over cba to talk about it anymore guys'

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
If any of the micro influencers are here and are worried about the threat of legal action, I would gather ALL the evidence you have- how can they prove defamation when you have their own words against them? Here is also a link to help in finding legal advice:

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/legal-system/finding-free-or-affordable-legal-help/

As someone else has pointed out, the costs of taking so many of those girls to court would be FAR more than the money they should've paid in the first place. I'd be petty enough to tell them to take me to court tbh because I doubt a case like this would actually make it that far. The bad PR they'd receive for even approaching a court with this would really be a kiss of death.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.