Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every-time i refresh my stories someone new pops up saying why they left 😅😅😅😅 good on them how could GB do that tbh for someone who propels so much SJWness and claims to be such a boss babe I have to laugh

This is a tattle website and they’ve chosen to go public with it so I doubt they’d give a tit that girls all around the world are happy and talking about how they appreciate they did whats best for them
Okay fair enough and I think her name comes up in your screenshot anyway in your earlier post... her name is victoria.inspire. I basically summarised everything she said in my post above but if you wanna hear if for yourself you can check it out! So shocked 😬

Reactions: 3
It's actually disgusting then how Grace is talking about how she is focusing on scaling her business when she can't even pay her workers properly

Even more reasons to prove that she and her businesses do not deserve to run under the sustainable/ethical title. It's greenwashing and if people can call H&M out for it then they should could TALA/Shreddy out for it as well.

Okay fair enough and I think her name comes up in your screenshot anyway in your earlier post... her name is victoria.inspire. I basically summarised everything she said in my post above but if you wanna hear if for yourself you can check it out! So shocked 😬
I don't mean this in the wrong way but how does grace have the audacity to preach about BLM if she isn't treating black influencers like, victoria.inspire, fairly

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg I didnt know who she is but holy tit Victoria spoke whats UP. I had to SC cause she went in and rightfully so explained her journey and what happened and im so angry and upset with how GB think its OK to treat people like this
3% commission when you make 6 million ? What the actual duck

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I don't mean this in the wrong way but how does grace have the audacity to preach about BLM if she isn't treating black influencers like, victoria.inspire, fairly
It's because she's a small influencer - she's not part of Black Twitter, so she's 'irrelevant' in the grand scheme of things
(not my personal view ofc!)

Reactions: 12
Interesting how they all mentioned it's not hate and nothing personal ... it seems as if they know how GB will take everything personally and how toxic her minions are

Reactions: 21
wow, it must’ve been such a slap in the face to see grace sharing all those financial figures from the company, essentially bragging about how much money they were making, when they were receiving next to nothing!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Omg I didnt know who she is but holy tit Victoria spoke whats UP. I had to SC cause she went in and rightfully so explained her journey and what happened and im so angry and upset with how GB think its OK to treat people like this
3% commission when you make 6 million ? What the actual duck
this was sad to watch. How can you make small creators buy the products instead of gifting them AND advise wearing Tala? Then you use their time to create content you don’t even post so they can’t even grow from exposure. Really disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Grace herself told her staff she’d do better 😡😡

Gosh this is horrible. Not even leaving her @ let alone paying her
She made that beautiful animation for them, wasn't paid, and even had her @ cropped out?! It doesn't get more egregious than that - surely even illegal?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Gymshark are turning over $200m a year. It would be more of a surprise if they weren't paying their biggest athletes $100k a year.

Remember she did a roundtable talk with a few other influencers and they answered questions? One was about the biggest fee they received from a sponsor and she said 6 figures. That could only have been gymshark in my opinion.

You only have to look at her content before she bought the house to realise she could have raised the money. She did the diary collab, vegan shoe collab, try on hauls from PLT/lounge underwear regularly, she did a massive gymshark haul for one of their sales after leaving, etc. How many people were in her FB group? They all bought her bands which added up to a lot.
Her biggest sponsorship definitely came from Bulk Powders. A friend of a friend was in charge of the deal and they paid a lot of money for her to join their team for the year.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Charging “creators” to use the products? Recruiting “creators” from their customer base? Poor commission? tit products?

Sounds eerily similar to an MLM

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Charging “creators” to use the products? Recruiting “creators” from their customer base? Poor commission? tit products?

Sounds eerily similar to an MLM
That's what I was thinking, it's a really weird set up.

Reactions: 11
Wow, I can’t believe this.
1) the point about making small influencers buy products in order to have a small chance at being featured and extremely unethical. It’s not only encouraging uneccessary purchasing when these girls obviously would have already had some sort of adequate fitness gear they could have worn to film, but also completely taking advantage to increase sales by selling these girls a dream that will never happen under shreddy
2) she’s made so many videos and posts about brands not paying influencers. I see her calling out brands for not paying Flora allll the time
3) the excuse of being a small company isn’t adequate. Don’t operate outside your budget. If you can only afford a certain amount of ambassadors then only create contracts within your capabilities

This to me is a clear tactic by grace as she’s aware of her much so many girls idolise her. So hearing that she has chosen them in particular to work with her companies, they would obviously do everything to produce high quality content including purchasing more from her companies. To not even be reimbursed for their labour is ridiculous.

these girls have gotten a follow from me, they deserve support. I truly hope that they get they get paid what they deserve and get to work with more ethical brands in the future

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Really hope bigger influencers call her out on this. Its practically illegal. Daylight robbery

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.