Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to release underwear? And strangely coloured underwear at that. Isn’t it more sustainable for us to stick with the underwear we all have already rather than buy when realistically it lasts quite a whilst green isn’t that versatile?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she need to release underwear? And strangely coloured underwear at that. Isn’t it more sustainable for us to stick with the underwear we all have already rather than buy when realistically it lasts quite a whilst green isn’t that versatile?
Colours lowkey look like someone shoved a load of colours in a white wash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she pushing her bum up in every photo in a bikini now was that a tip from shreddy on how to build a bigger bum
Shreddy is the bleeping WORST. I used it for about two months and never saw any results - the meal guide was dog tit too, was purely just soups. Soz Hun but I like my fries & chicken nuggets too much, get gone with that x

The new underwear is absolutely dire - my tits would pop out at the faintest sneeze in that bra lmao.

I genuinely think she did start TALA as a activewear brand but then saw how gullible her minions are so decided to release other unnecessary tit to cash in on - but don’t worry guys cos it’s all TotALly SusTaINabLE !!!!🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 12
I know other companies have done the same but I can’t understand why she’s spread each brand so thin, so bnd or shreddy or whatever it’s called encompasses an app, workout gear, health/supplements and god knows what else in the future and tala has the activewear, streetwear, casualwear AND underwear. What ELSE is she going to shove together in one brand because to me that’s beyond confusing. If I’m going to buy protein or supplements, I want the company to be KNOWN for top quality supplements, not overpriced workout bands and pads mixed in with everything else

Reactions: 12
Shreddy is the bleeping WORST. I used it for about two months and never saw any results - the meal guide was dog tit too, was purely just soups. Soz Hun but I like my fries & chicken nuggets too much, get gone with that x
That sounds like the B_ND pdf guides she put out- so many soups!

Reactions: 2
I would pay good money to watch her try and keep up with Natascha Oceane. Like proper good money. Pisses me off how much money grace has made from being a #bossbitch but its actually just good genetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would pay good money to watch her try and keep up with Natascha Oceane. Like proper good money. Pisses me off how much money grace has made from being a #bossbitch but its actually just good genetics.
imagine grace trying one of the army/marine corps/etc fitness tests that natacha did

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I
imagine grace trying one of the army/marine corps/etc fitness tests that natacha did
natascha does not get enough credit for what a great influencer she is
I saw one of her videos, may have been a Q&A or say it or shot it one- anyway she was being asked about sponsored products. And her boyfriend was saying if she gets sent sponsored products to review she always orders them herself as well to see what the real customer service/ product is like. And they we’ve got people like grace shelling whatever she can in our face

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine you’re getting down and frisky with a guy or gal - whoever you fancy and they see your pastel tala undies 😩 looks like a child’s bikini with a brand slapped on it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like there's little consumer research done for these products, at least in a sustainable way. It's more fast fashion to produce lines of clothing that are for temporary trends, right? I don't see how you can wear most of that underwear beneath clothes, just laying down on the bed or floor for sexy pictures lol.

It was the same with form! That was my last ever purchase from Tala because there's no way you can wear it under clothes (unless you're taking an insta pic with a billowing and open shirt...) - the underwear went up super high, past my belly button, and the bra had no support at all. Plus it totally lost shape and stretched out anyways. Thick material and doesn't even fit after 2 wears. So ladies beware!!! It looks cute but it's bad quality!!!
Lol she did say in the podcast that she is the target market - that she designs Tala based on what she wants bc according to her she knows that's what people liker her and her age wants soooooo - queen of angles, pulling her underwear up, bras too small for her, all for sexy pictures and no practical use sounds about right.

I WOULD PAY MONEY TO WATCH THAT esp bc she's proclaimed she's a fitness expert

has anyone here tried shreddy? I don't want to spend money on it but I am curious as to how people find it. is it similar to Natasha Oceana's cutting programme?

has anyone here tried shreddy? I don't want to spend money on it but I am curious as to how people find it. is it similar to Natasha Oceana's cutting programme?
There are some people in this + the previous threads on Grace that have used Shreddy that you can check out. I haven't seen/used Natasha's so I can't say nor have I used Shreddy (it seems way to basic / beginner for me + expensive considering what you get imho) - but there is a good review on YT that I feel is honest and clear by Amy Victoria on the Shreddy app.

Reactions: 1
Shreddy is super glitchy. The user experience is just crap. The work outs are so repetitive it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 2
I got shreddy around 2 months ago after getting great recommendations off a friend who isn’t a big gym goer, whereas before lockdown I was weightlifting. I did it for about 4 weeks and found it useless, didn’t even look at the meal plans as I knew they were all stupid quantities of food like half an avocado etc, you have to do all the workouts on the app so you can’t even save any of them (obviously this is done on purpose lol), and they’re all like 20 second intervals of body weight stuff with a 15 sec “break”. I think the only way you’d get results is if you were doing no exercise at all beforehand? Honestly don’t know how people are getting transformations from it

Reactions: 4
I got the quarterly subscription and couldn’t wait for it to end by week 1. The app is glitchy so crashes mid way through the workout or skips the timer on some moves so you basically have the start the workout again. The moves are also not challenging at all, even if you’re a beginner you’ll grow out of them by week 3 as they don’t get harder whereas with other apps you can change the settings to make the workouts harder. I also just find it so boring - I could literally name the 8 different workout moves in total that make up all 12 weeks of workout - none of them are effective I had to change so many exercises out and effectively used the app just as a timer by week 3 (and even the timer stopped working). Save your money, it’s not worth it.

You’re also paying for meal plans which are gross, literally soups and bland foods. I don’t think grace has heard of seasoning.

Reactions: 5
Yeah coming back to work from holidays is certainly a pain in the arse... especially if it starts at freaking 11:00 in the morning, and ends at 17:30.... seriously???!

So based on her agenda for Monday I assumed and filled in the rest:

08:00 - 11:00: Does duck all, oh but yeah let's not forget the 20min life changing workout she does every morning ofc
11:00 - 11:30: Check out Tala samples, 30 minutes easy peasy.
11:30 - 12:00: A break I assume
12:00 - 13:00: Weekly meeting
13:00 - 14:00: Lunch; after working for 1.5 hours
14:00 - 15:00: A call
15:00 - 16:00: Tala weekly meeting
16:00 - 16:30: Another call
16:30 - 17:30: Shreddy weekly meeting

So to recap 1.5 hours of work, lunch, then after lunch another 3.5 hours work but just calls and meetings basically. Ohh my god my first Monday back is going to be so hard 5 hours work UGHHHHH.

Since a lot of the items on the agenda are weekly meetings, how does the rest of her week look like? This looks like an extremely slow day at work for me, not to mention short. I would love to start work at 11 and finish at 17:30... what a joke.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I bought the shreddy app for 3 months. I was eating healthily and working out prior to this. While using shreddy I saw no change in my body whatsoever apart from I could finally do 1 push-up. But this was because in the upper body workouts incline push-ups is constantly used. The workouts get incredibly boring after 2 weeks and don’t get any harder either , I don’t understand why anyone would continue a subscription since you will be just doing beginner moves over and over again.
The changes I saw in my body was definitely due to exercise I was doing aside of shreddy, when I did shreddy workouts I didn’t feel tired after or like I’d really done much, they felt like a waste of time. The app is glitchy, sometimes doesn’t show the video of the exercise you’re meant to be doing and the timer breaks a lot.
Also the meals on there were ridiculous, I think I remember one of them being a 3 ingredient kale salad and the directions were “arrange on a plate”. Literally the least creative “meal” just shows no effort was put into that app

Reactions: 5
I

natascha does not get enough credit for what a great influencer she is
I saw one of her videos, may have been a Q&A or say it or shot it one- anyway she was being asked about sponsored products. And her boyfriend was saying if she gets sent sponsored products to review she always orders them herself as well to see what the real customer service/ product is like. And they we’ve got people like grace shelling whatever she can in our face
She also has scientific research to back up her claims, like the video she did on how important sleep is. She gave us actual facts rather than just opinion/experience alone and instead of just spewing a bunch of big words without really saying much of anything like a ton of influencers and fake fitness peeps seem to do. Natacha is totally underrated.

• Heart
Yeah coming back to work from holidays is certainly a pain in the arse... especially if it starts at freaking 11:00 in the morning, and ends at 17:30.... seriously???!

So based on her agenda for Monday I assumed and filled in the rest:

08:00 - 11:00: Does duck all, oh but yeah let's not forget the 20min life changing workout she does every morning ofc
11:00 - 11:30: Check out Tala samples, 30 minutes easy peasy.
11:30 - 12:00: A break I assume
12:00 - 13:00: Weekly meeting
13:00 - 14:00: Lunch; after working for 1.5 hours
14:00 - 15:00: A call
15:00 - 16:00: Tala weekly meeting
16:00 - 16:30: Another call
16:30 - 17:30: Shreddy weekly meeting

So to recap 1.5 hours of work, lunch, then after lunch another 3.5 hours work but just calls and meetings basically. Ohh my god my first Monday back is going to be so hard 5 hours work UGHHHHH.

Since a lot of the items on the agenda are weekly meetings, how does the rest of her week look like? This looks like an extremely slow day at work for me, not to mention short. I would love to start work at 11 and finish at 17:30... what a joke.
Thought she's away for work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.