Grace Beverley #3 Boss babe CEO, worlds locked down so off on holiday I go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she pushing her bum up in every photo in a bikini now was that a tip from shreddy on how to build a bigger bum

Reactions: 11
Those slip dresses really, really aren't flattering on her
No I know! I think they’d look ok if she just wore a bra, but they don’t sit right at all. Also looks very cheap material so probably another PLT purchase from her warderibe (from 2012 of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stand Grace because she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's not self made like she think and make out that she is. She just knows people in the right places, has wealth to buy people to do things for her and has mummy and daddy to bail her out and give her everything she wants and more...

Reactions: 15
Genuinely can't think of other CEOs / any business professional who is not an influencer post this many half naked pics :/

Reactions: 9
It’s then quite hard to follow what she goes onto next since a chunk is redacted, but I think she is making the argument that working for the sole purpose of making money shouldn’t be shamed. The thing is, no one is shaming people who are low-income, who have no choice but to work for money and only money. She says "why do we view the desire to be financially secure to be less than"; but who has ever said people shouldn't be working just to achieve financial security? What I actually think she is getting at here is that we shouldn't be shaming rich people for wanting to make money for the sole purpose of making more money.
I think what is becoming more and more clear, especially after the money aspect in her essays, was that TALA was never (or at least it is no longer) about encouraging sustainability for her but instead the MAIN goal was to make a lot of money. If sustainability was her priority then she would repeatedly do masses amounts of launches, poor quality clothing and manufacturing in China.

Sustainability is clearly just a card she uses whenever it benefits her to do so

Reactions: 18
Her whole upbringing and schooling will have created this attitude in her. My husband calls it being "bred for power". Going to a school like St Paul's, you get taught not only that your tit doesn't stink, but that it's valuable enough to sell and profit from.

Reactions: 16
I think what is becoming more and more clear, especially after the money aspect in her essays, was that TALA was never (or at least it is no longer) about encouraging sustainability for her but instead the MAIN goal was to make a lot of money. If sustainability was her priority then she would repeatedly do masses amounts of launches, poor quality clothing and manufacturing in China.

Sustainability is clearly just a card she uses whenever it benefits her to do so
this is so true. her entire ted talk should be about sustainability and her model for reduced consumption - but it's not. it's about making money, staying rich, and having power/influence.

Reactions: 12
I have a similar body type to Grace and my god I know one wrong move and a boob would pop out.
I can't quite work out why though? Are her boobs just too big?

I remember her saying once how she has to wear things that cinch in at the waist otherwise she looks bigger than she is. I'm not particularly blessed in the arse department, but I have fairly large boobs and I know if I wear baggy things I also look a lot bigger. But the slip dresses do cinch in so I can't quite put my finger on why it looks so odd

Reactions: 2
Because her boobs are basically busting out, not flattering for her figure at all, but I guess she seems to like it!

Reactions: 5
No I know! I think they’d look ok if she just wore a bra, but they don’t sit right at all. Also looks very cheap material so probably another PLT purchase from her warderibe (from 2012 of course)
Her figure looks completely different in the photo she posted on her Instagram story in a bikini and now that one on her grid.

We all pose to get our most flattering angle but that's just an extreme, imagine the poor people doing shreddy thinking they'll look like she does in her insta story when it's all just posing and clever lighting.

Yes we all look different at different times of the day but she just expects that people won't notice the massive change in like a few hours🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Um??? TALA's story 50m ago? "who wants a treat?👀"
if this is ANOTHER launch 2 DAYS after the last one I'll actually scream. even if it's a restock, all of these separate launches and restocks within a 3 month period is borderline impressive with how delusional it is. especially when she wants to charge such outrageous prices for shipping. like she says all things get approved by her, so she has to have lost it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The fact that she’s lost 4000 followers in the space of 2 weeks gives me hope that people are seeing through the bullshit now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Um??? TALA's story 50m ago? "who wants a treat?👀"
if this is ANOTHER launch 2 DAYS after the last one I'll actually scream. even if it's a restock, all of these separate launches and restocks within a 3 month period is borderline impressive with how delusional it is. especially when she wants to charge such outrageous prices for shipping. like she says all things get approved by her, so she has to have lost it.
It's literally that they're actually listening to customers and moving two restocks together. A sign of a changed Grace perhaps?

She will inevitably drop below 1M and I for one cannot wait 🙌🏻
Thinks she’s perfect and it’s just a few haters disagreeing with her and she’s actually disrupting the industry but sorry who hits 1mil and doesn’t reach 1.1 mil in over a year. Seeing as her business is directly connected to her level of support it won’t grow very much

Eventually it completely relies on the same people returning to rebuy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She will inevitably drop below 1M and I for one cannot wait 🙌🏻
Unlikely. She'd have to keep losing followers at the current rate for 18 months to go below 1m but if there was any danger of that happening her management would probably just buy a few followers.

Reactions: 4
this is so true. her entire ted talk should be about sustainability and her model for reduced consumption - but it's not. it's about making money, staying rich, and having power/influence.
Exactly. Genflow aside, Grace has enough resources to do SO many things about sustainability. And it doesn't even have to involve money e.g. encouraging people to sign petitions to make politicians address the climate issue. But the fact that she doesn't shows that she is instead driven by money and will follow things only for their financial rewards or if it gives her a title/label she can brag about. There's nothing wrong about wanting money but she's branding herself as caring about sustainability which, considering the facts, it an exaggerated statement. Yet she is still benefiting off the deceit

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Genflow aside, Grace has enough resources to do SO many things about sustainability. And it doesn't even have to involve money e.g. encouraging people to sign petitions to make politicians address the climate issue. But the fact that she doesn't shows that she is instead driven by money and will follow things only for their financial rewards or if it gives her a title/label she can brag about. There's nothing wrong about wanting money but she's branding herself as caring about sustainability which, considering the facts, it an exaggerated statement. Yet she is still benefiting off the deceit
Definitely. If she thinks people are fed up with her because she's making money, eh its not that. There's plenty people making money, most people get it that businesses exist to make money. She is just pretty vocal about social and environmental issues but doesn't follow the principles in her own life. And she's loud at critising others for not doing the right thing, but herself she's holier than thou

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.