Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's board meeting spam indicates Tala has 5 board members and 67% are female. So 3.35 women and 1.65 men on the board. Perhaps she should deep dive a little deeper into those numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I am so mad at her dissertation it has never left me why has supervisor allowed her to do that I'll never know

Reactions: 2
what happened?
I think she wrote it on cultural appropriation in Amy Winehouse's music but didn't actually get the opinions of anyone if colour.

There was also talk that she plagiarised parts of it, but I don't know where that came from.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Of course her meal with Steph is gifted 🙄🙄
I’m surprised her and Steph are still friends/going out for dinner? I would have thought she moved on From that, especially since she seems to have an expiry date on friendships

Reactions: 11
It really bothers me when she screenshots conversations with TALA employees and it shows their whole name and profile picture!?

I try very hard to keep my name and pictures OFF the internet and I’m sure I’m not the only one!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I still can't get over how she deleted all of her old YouTube vids in an effort to rebrand and appear more like a "serious girlboss."

Nope, didn't work! We all still remember those videos. She also hasn't actually grown or evolved as a person since then, so it was pointless because she's still just as ridiculous now as she was then.

Also, I always thought it was a total fluke how she got into Oxford (or maybe it was connections and she bribed her way in), because it seems like she's learned absolutely nothing from her time there. She got by because she could memorize and regurgitate info on tests, but she never actually had any common sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
New to this thread but not new to following Grace. I would assume I'm not the first to say this or point this out, but why the duck does she show her crotch so much in her gym shorts? I'm sick of seeing her mirror selfies where I can see the FULL outline of her fanny. It doesn't leave much to the imagine at all 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been listening to it and tbh, all I've learnt is they sold like hundreds and thousands of her pdf's for £30 and she was like 'hahaha do the maths' for how much she earnt and when she first launched the PDF's she made 15 grand in a day. She basically confirmed that Genflow helped set her set up Shreddy (although she said that they were a new start up so idk) but TALA iis all her. She used to read a lot of gossip sites when she was at uni and she earns a lot less now but is happier. Ngl, have not been paying enough attention to do proper notes (have a real job which sadly is not just approvals) but it is kinda interesting?
She said she sold 300,000-350,000 of her £35 PDF… so that’s £10.5m just from something she made in one night that cost her the £50 she paid someone to put it into PDF form.
That’s insane!

and that’s before Gymshark, all the other sponsors, her bands and tshirts and jumpers and all the other crap she flogged

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She said she sold 300,000-350,000 of her £35 PDF… so that’s £10.5m just from something she made in one night that cost her the £50 she paid someone to put it into PDF form.
That’s insane!

and that’s before Gymshark, all the other sponsors, her bands and tshirts and jumpers and all the other crap she flogged
That is an insane amount of money for the little effort it took to create the PDFs. Good for her!

Why she’d bother to “create” these businesses that require more effort, I don’t know. I wonder if the rate of return is better than the PDFs?

Reactions: 5
That is an insane amount of money for the little effort it took to create the PDFs. Good for her!

Why she’d bother to “create” these businesses that require more effort, I don’t know. I wonder if the rate of return is better than the PDFs?
Can you imagine earning that much that quickly?! Even if you only kept like half after tax etc. The fact that she was still just like “I’m a poor student uwu” after that much money blows my mind. I hope she gave the person who designed it more than £50 after she sold that many… Like even £100k wouldn’t make any difference.

Idk I just can’t wrap my brain around getting that much money and still being like I NEED MORE. My first thought would never be to keep grifting for influencer dollars by getting my bum out on insta, then to set up a couple of crappy brands to fuel my ego. I’d be like job done, see ya later, I’m gonna go on a nice holiday, buy my family and me some nice houses and invest the rest so I never have to worry about money again.

Maybe that’s the difference in mindset between people who grew up never having to think about cost and people who did… People who did have to worry’s first thought would be how can I give myself the things I’ve not been able to buy before and set myself up to not have to worry again. People for whom cost doesn’t matter think how can I make more.

Reactions: 30

I’m also pretty certain she had a PT do her a plan and then she just sold that! I’m sure someone mentioned it on guru gossiper - old gossip website for influencers

Reactions: 12
I’m also pretty certain she had a PT do her a plan and then she just sold that! I’m sure someone mentioned it on guru gossiper - old gossip website for influencers
Haha, the cheek!

I've been looking for the company accounts to see this 10.5 million profit, cannot see it anywhere.

Grace is registered as a director on 4 companies with companies house. The earliest registered company is from April 2019, can anyone remember what year the PDF's were released?

Maybe she was just registered as a sole trader at the time? :confused:

Reactions: 3
Haha, the cheek!

I've been looking for the company accounts to see this 10.5 million profit, cannot see it anywhere.

Grace is registered as a director on 4 companies with companies house. The earliest registered company is from April 2019, can anyone remember what year the PDF's were released?

Maybe she was just registered as a sole trader at the time? :confused:
Yeah she was never on companies House before Tala. I used to try and find her all the time.

Her tax bill must have been sky high before? She couldn't really hide any of the transactions with it all being online orders either.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.