Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace shortened her 2 hour a day 5 day work week to 4 days lmao. Wish she’d just get a job ffs

Reactions: 15
It's only ever middle-class 'boss babe' girls that I see idolizing Grace and thinking she works hard, everyone else who's actually had to put a shift in in their life can absolutely see right through her greenwashing privileged facade. Her fans genuinely make me cringe so hard at the lengths they go to deny and cover up the fact that she has absolutely no real entrepreneurship experience as it's all been done for her.

Reactions: 31
It's been a while since I last posted here. Is she still riding the French rooster?
Also LUL on her sustainability shillllzzzz. At this point I'm convinced the whole fast and ultra fast fashion is a result of influencers and IG wannabes. They are the reason scum companies found a way to squeeze in so many extra collections a year and they actually sell. It's a product of today's world. And these sellouts are a massive part of it.
Yet they still somehow ride their high horse and get away with the biggest flipping irony of blaming us, peasants, for giving in and buying their shilled crap around the clock.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to puke. She's making me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her latest tiktok of 48 hours in Berlin consists almost exclusively of drinks and dinners. Each to their own but if you're travelling to a new city wouldn't you like to, idk, see the city? Sooo much to do in Berlin and she does exactly what she could do in her own neighbourhood.

Reactions: 25
she also wrote down that they visited some important places like berliner dom, brandenburger tor and “denkmal der ermordeten juden europas” i’m german, i know that place and it literally translates to “memorial of the killed jews of europe” and she includes it in her iTiNeRaRy while showing her trying on outfits? sorry this is beyond disrespectful to me. didn’t even take a second to show the memorial or anything

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
she also wrote down that they visited some important places like berliner dom, brandenburger tor and “denkmal der ermordeten juden europas” i’m german, i know that place and it literally translates to “memorial of the killed jews of europe” and she includes it in her iTiNeRaRy while showing her trying on outfits? sorry this is beyond disrespectful to me. didn’t even take a second to show the memorial or anything
Lol Grace isn’t much of a fan of Jews tbh, iirc she retweeted a bunch of tweets which basically blamed them for the result of the 2019 and suggested that they needed to ‘explain’ the result and apologize to POC for it 💀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lol Grace isn’t much of a fan of Jews tbh, iirc she retweeted a bunch of tweets which basically blamed them for the result of the 2019 and suggested that they needed to ‘explain’ the result and apologize to POC for it 💀
Oh i remember this! Grace on Twitter was incredible, almost every bad take went viral and she got absolutely rinsed on it. If I remember rightly she retweeted a bunch of influencers defending her take on Jewish people and the election, while simultaneously saying she supported black people. Which a lot of people were confused on

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The memorial isn't aesthetic enough for her reel duh

Reactions: 9
We've had a long weekend in Germany, that's why everything was extra expensive. You'd think a CEO of itinerary and budget would have checked that sort of thing beforehand 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 14
We've had a long weekend in Germany, that's why everything was extra expensive. You'd think a CEO of itinerary and budget would have checked that sort of thing beforehand 🙃
I think that's what she's saying though

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen that Zanna's swimwear company has got some accreditation called B Corp? https://www.bcorporation.net/en-us/

Unsurprisingly Tala is not registered but has it on their page about spotting sustainable businesses lmao the irony

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen that Zanna's swimwear company has got some accreditation called B Corp? https://www.bcorporation.net/en-us/

Unsurprisingly Tala is not registered but has it on their page about spotting sustainable businesses lmao the irony
Lol, I haven’t seen that page before. Tala fit all the greenwashing red flags they mention, and another one of their suggestions is to look at Good on You, where Tala’s rating is pretty rubbish!

Reactions: 10
tit she got bleeping shredded! Tempted to get the app now BUT I MUST BE STRONG

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i'm sorry but her stories talking about fast fashion are so irritating, she's claiming that clothes from Zara basically fall apart after a couple of months?? i've literally had stuff from there for years

Reactions: 33
Well it won't be due to the app, you could literally just do walking as exercise and get shredded if your diet is right

Reactions: 28
I was tempted when seeing those photos… then I looked on trustpilot and the App Store reviews and there are countless reviews about how glitchy the app is and how unusable it is because of all the glitches. Saved myself £45

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.