Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me about her basically saying its her choice if she's vegan as she's an environmental vegan is that she was so passionate about Shreddy having a completely vegan menu as she doesn't believe her own company should stray away from what she believes in... If she is actually eating the odd bit of honey or fish just be honest??? And if you are add some recipe non vegan options to the dishes already on the menu
If she's eating honey and fish then she can't call herself vegan my god

Reactions: 8
If she's eating honey and fish then she can't call herself vegan my god
I'm all for doing what you want it do and eat but if you pushed so hard that all of your businesses are vegan because it's what you believe in and it wouldn't be true to you then pls be honest with your consumers and fans

Reactions: 7
if she were still on youtube/had any sense of accountability i could see her posting a “why i’m no longer vegan” video soon 🙄 instead she will just gaslight everyone and say she’s never had a non vegan item in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really is irritating how her minions have coined her expressions, ie the patronising tone she tweets and replies to instagram comments with, the self-righteous way she speaks about herself

Reactions: 9
Hi, by request I've put together lots of the stuff from the last two threads about Grace and Tala into an article that will be easy for newcomers to read.

Let me know if I've missed anything important :)

This needs to be plastered all over her socials esp to minions

Sounds like grace got her mates to back her up too xxxx weakling as duck

This needs to be plastered all over her socials esp to minions

Sounds like grace got her mates to back her up too xxxx weakling as duck
Lmao just realised it’s oxford brookes
Wouldn’t be surprised if she did that tho given she loves having her PA and minion do the confrontational job for her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's bleeping grating to me that she's on her high horse about fast fashion and people not buying from places like boohoo.

She literally accumulated a good portion of her wealth from her partnership with fast fashion brands. Her house is partially funded by these partnerships.

She has likely consumed SO much more than any of her fans will in their lifetime because of the thousands of pounds worth of clothes she's been sent for free. For her to go on any rant about fast fashion is absolutely disgusting imo. You can educate without being on your high horse, especially when a mere 2 years ago you were shilling anything to your fans to make some coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
new thread title suggestion
grace beverley #3 boss babe, CEO, worlds locked down off on holiday i go

Reactions: 13
As much as she likes to act like a hard nut on twitter (and then post a 6 tweet thread on ignoring "hate" for your own sanity), the way she acts after being called out on things is proof that she recognises she's wrong.
Case and point:
> Her response to the Montanna (whatever) of it all was that she didn't want to be accused of "glamorising" being on holiday.
> When people pointed out that 2 feed posts and 15 stories a day IS still glamorising it, she threw a hissy fit ("why are you so obsessed with me ugh" a la Mean Girls)
> And now, 24hrs later, Montana appears on her story.

Each day that passes her attitude makes me feel sicker and sicker. And her minions in her bum going on about "omg you're soooo jealous of her success!" make me even sicker. She's not gonna give you a knighthood or invite you to hang out girlie, have a rest!

Reactions: 20
I am new here hellloooo... long time disliker of grace lol

I have met Montana at some events before, she’s actually really nice and down to earth. I’ve also met Grace and I’m EXTREMELY suprised they get on,., I was fully shocked when they first became friends. Montana says it how it is and takes no sh1t and grace is just totally full of herself and actually very rude.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually can't with her anymore.

It's a global bleeping pandemic and she doesn't seem to give two shits.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Lmao just realised it’s oxford brookes
Wouldn’t be surprised if she did that tho given she loves having her PA and minion do the confrontational job for her
My god Em really thinks she's the baddest, bravest witch out there in the world after getting in trouble for plagiarism.

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 6.57.17 AM.png

Her followers are seriously dense. Giant corporations are capitalising off "sustainability" because they know it's profitable, not because they somehow woke up one day and decided to be sustainable #kweens. And everyone knows how problematic their products are.

Reactions: 9
I actually can't with her anymore.

It's a global bleeping pandemic and she doesn't seem to give two shits.
i REALLY want to respond to her story asking why tf she’s there and why she’s promoting travel and going to clubs, but i’ve already been yelled at in the DMs by her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, never posted. Just like a lot of you; she completely fucks me off at this point. A giant liar and complete hypocrite. That tweet of a follower saying that she’d literally lick Grace’s ass says it all I think. Lmfao. The fact that she thinks it’s appropriate and okay to go to a club (do you think she’s wearing a mask and keeping distance lol? Nah) is just actually sickening. I was this close to responding to her story but I have stuff to do today and I don’t want to be bombarded by ass hungry minions that are worse copies of Grace anyway.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.