Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how her ‘multi million pound business’ refuses to appreciate creative roles and expects ‘expert knowledge of social media platforms’, ‘expert knowledge of use of full Adobde suite’, ‘strong copywriting skills’ for a Social Media role with 1 years experience 🤣

I keep getting emails about this job as well, I guess I won’t be applying after reading this thread 😂

Reactions: 1
Someone posted a video a while back about her review of Shreddy (dumb name imo) and I followed her since then and someone asked her opinion on tala and this is what she had to sayView attachment 184151
i love this girl, shes so informed and actually has a pt cert and grew her bum through lifting, shes exactly who people think grace is except so honest and refreshing

Reactions: 9
LMAO it’s me. I’ve had enough 😂
Hope you guys don’t mind me using some of the things we’ve discussed cause it’s quicker lol
Won’t attach the names bc not necessary unless you want it to be shown which I doubt anyone cares about
Was debating on it cause it will bring more attention to her but someone had to do it :)
As mentioned on the pinned tweet grace aka user120 since you’re probs scrolling through this it’s nothing personal lovely, you and your minions aren’t free from scrutiny from your flawed business, terrible customer service and lack of transparency though
Enjoy France with Montana hun x
Has your account been deleted!? Just went to see if there was anything else said and it looks like all the tweets from your second account are now posted on your personal one?

I’m pretty sure you can’t just get tested because you feel like it? You have to have cause for it eg potentially have it or work in a job that requires frequent testing eg nurse or teacher as there’s limited test kits. Using one because you wanna go sunburn in France isn’t it
You can pay and get it done Privately, which I’m sure she did

Reactions: 3
You can pay and get it done Privately, which I’m sure she did
You don't actually need symptoms to get a test - my dad was working in Leicester for a few days after they imposed local lockdown there so our household got tested to make sure we were ok to go to work etc. They ask on the booking website if you have symptoms or not, if you don't have symptoms it might just mean you are at the back of the queue for a test if the testing site is busy I guess

Botox in her masseter muscles is the most obvious treatment she’s had. Basically injections into the jaw line weaken and reduce the jaw muscle size, that’s why her face is so much slimmer. I get it done for teeth grinding.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense! I can see it on her

I can’t believe she’s not been pulled up for eating seafood as a vegan 🙃 but Apparently there are no rules in France 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s not been pulled up for eating seafood as a vegan 🙃 but Apparently there are no rules in France 🤷‍♀️
Wasn’t there also another time when she had a salad or something that clearly had salmon in?

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread anywhere for Montana? She has done some pretty shady things and I wanna know how the he'll her face looks so different.
I have no specific tea but have a lot of mutual friends with her and she has a massive reputation for being a witch. Whenever Love Island is discussed she is always brought up by different people saying "I know her from # and she is nasty/rude/bitchy" etc

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was reading those really long replies she was sending to those tweets and then the following rant/ramble she did...

She says so many words without ever actually saying anything? Saying something in 100 words which could be said in one sentence doesn't make you seem more intelligent, especially when what you're saying is so fake deep and insubstantial

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was reading those really long replies she was sending to those tweets and then the following rant/ramble she did...

She says so many words without ever actually saying anything? Saying something in 100 words which could be said in one sentence doesn't make you seem more intelligent, especially when what you're saying is so fake deep and insubstantial
When I first saw that I actually thought it was one of those horoscope things that's sometimes on her timeline

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Then has nerve to retweet things like this 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I first saw that I actually thought it was one of those horoscope things that's sometimes on her timeline
I don’t get why she’d say “I asked people about travel to see what they thought” everyone disagrees, then she just discounts it. Why bother bleeping asking, she truly treats her followers like tit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.