Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she’d say “I asked people about travel to see what they thought” everyone disagrees, then she just discounts it. Why bother bleeping asking, she truly treats her followers like tit
So she could put blame on other people as per 🤣
She was hoping they’d all be like “go for it babe, you work so hard all the time you deserve a holiday” AND THEN when she did get backlash would say “I asked for peoples opinions before booking and they all said go”
unfortunately backfired and she’s still playing victim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was hoping they’d all be like “go for it babe, you work so hard all the time you deserve a holiday” AND THEN when she did get backlash would say “I asked for peoples opinions before booking and they all said go”
Surprised she didn’t delete the post tbh

Reactions: 1
Exactly! But she either doesn’t think more than two steps ahead, or she genuinely thinks it’s OK for her to travel, but not others. If everybody who wanted to went on holiday right now, we know corona would hit back with a vengeance. As an influencer, she is encouraging her fans to go, or is at least inadvertently creating a case for others to go. People will think, quite understandably, why shouldn’t I go when she is?

She either 1) doesn’t get the consequences of that 2) does and thinks it’s fine (??) or 3) thinks that not many people are going right now so it’s fine for her to go. Do she, Montana, and Molly-Mae not care about the message they’re sending out?

also RE thread names, I love the term “greceipts of deceit” lol, but any Grace portmanteau makes me lol tbf

Reactions: 9
Her and Montana are traveling around the south of France now? And Montana is flying somewhere else? They really don’t give a duck do they

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was reading those really long replies she was sending to those tweets and then the following rant/ramble she did...

She says so many words without ever actually saying anything? Saying something in 100 words which could be said in one sentence doesn't make you seem more intelligent, especially when what you're saying is so fake deep and insubstantial
But that’s the only thing she learnt at Oxford when she wrote sEvEn DiSsErTaTiOnS of 8 BiLliOn WoRdS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find the videos she takes of herself doing a serious smoulder into the camera and then doing that stupid smile sooooo grating

Reactions: 8
I know we’ve discussed her tan/fake tan a lot. I have a theory on this. The UK has definitely had enough hot days during lockdown to get a decent tan if you’re not working. Maybe our #girlboss #ceo has been spending more time tanning and less time working than she’d have us believe, which is why the tan lines don’t match up to the bikinis she posts. We know she spends about 20 minutes a day doing zoom calls anyway

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find the videos she takes of herself doing a serious smoulder into the camera and then doing that stupid smile sooooo grating
And constantly sticking her tongue out ugh

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her and Montana are traveling around the south of France now? And Montana is flying somewhere else? They really don’t give a duck do they
They are together deffo as grace posted a story this morning in a car with someone in background going okayyyy then Montana posted a story in similar car saying okayyyy. Also there was a story where she did like side eye to who was sitting next to her and sounded like graces laugh soooo 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
That gold and white dress is awful and really not good for her body type, she just looks so tacky all the time. Every time I see her I am reminded of the quote by ( I think) Dolly Parton “it takes a lot of money to look this cheap” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well this is simply just not true is it. 1) Many people in the world reduce much more than Grace, the best examples of communities who live the most sustainably are undeniably indigenous communities who don't rely on a lot of systems that "developed civilizations" do and therefore do not partake in mass capitalism and all of its externalities. But no one recognises them nor do they ask for that recognition because it is just part of their lives. They most definitely do not believe they are entitled to hot tubs or trips to France during covid. Grace is not entitled to anything more than other people because she reduces "a lot more than others maybe" and she is not void of criticism certainly because of that. And no one is obsessed with her life because they want to criticize her. 2) People having something to say is not to nitpick at her, but because she is a self-entitled, exploitative, narcissistic, hypocrite.

These white girls need to stop worshipping Grace and her entire sustainability odyssey when many global south communities accomplish far greater than her - in fact fighting for sustainability at the sacrifice of their lives. Grace embodies peak white feminism and because her followers are all white feminists living in some of the wealthiest countries in the world, they think she is the end all be all.
Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 12.04.34 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi, by request I've put together lots of the stuff from the last two threads about Grace and Tala into an article that will be easy for newcomers to read.

Let me know if I've missed anything important :)

Her retweeting the monopoly thing is wild as her dad has a business background lmao

The cognitive dissonance is astounding, that's for sure

Well this is simply just not true is it. 1) Many people in the world reduce much more than Grace, the best examples of communities who live the most sustainably are undeniably indigenous communities who don't rely on a lot of systems that "developed civilizations" do and therefore do not partake in mass capitalism and all of its externalities. But no one recognises them nor do they ask for that recognition because it is just part of their lives. They most definitely do not believe they are entitled to hot tubs or trips to France during covid. Grace is not entitled to anything more than other people because she reduces "a lot more than others maybe" and she is not void of criticism certainly because of that. And no one is obsessed with her life because they want to criticize her. 2) People having something to say is not to nitpick at her, but because she is a self-entitled, exploitative, narcissistic, hypocrite.

These white girls need to stop worshipping Grace and her entire sustainability odyssey when many global south communities accomplish far greater than her - in fact fighting for sustainability at the sacrifice of their lives. Grace embodies peak white feminism and because her followers are all white feminists living in some of the wealthiest countries in the world, they think she is the end all be all.
View attachment 184808
"The massive house isn't just for her" - that's laughable. Do her friends own a share of it too?

LOL thought not. They're literally helping to pay off the mortgage of a trust fund baby... why do people fail to see this??

Reactions: 15
What annoys me about her basically saying its her choice if she's vegan as she's an environmental vegan is that she was so passionate about Shreddy having a completely vegan menu as she doesn't believe her own company should stray away from what she believes in... If she is actually eating the odd bit of honey or fish just be honest??? And if you are add some recipe non vegan options to the dishes already on the menu

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.