Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fully looks like a man I can’t see otherwise
I dont think she looks like a man but im intrigued by whatever she has had done. On love island her jaw was more square and face almost flatter. Now her face is quite slim/ really high cheekbones and I don't think it's just weight loss.

I dont think she looks like a man but im intrigued by whatever she has had done. On love island her jaw was more square and face almost flatter. Now her face is quite slim/ really high cheekbones and I don't think it's just weight loss.
I didn't watch love Island, went back on her photos and can't really see the difference. If her face was flatter before she couldve had profile balancing done maybe

1594929522637.jpeg

i googled “montana brown plastic surgery” and this immediately came up

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Grace Beverley #3 Faulty leggings, doesn’t give a damn, #girlboss bought a hot tub but appaz not a decent tan!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Someone who has had their Tala leggings rip, could be any one of a few thousand people then.

To be fair making a hate account is easier than returning the leggings: you have to pay to return them, wait and see if they refund you, then DM their CS to see if they have received them, they'll tell you to email them (or vice versa), and then wait another two weeks until they pull their finger out and maybe refund you if you're lucky and the refund window hasn't closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone I know actually applied for the TALA social media role and got through to the second round (first round was just sending CV) and you wouldn't believe the amount of work she had to do for it!! She basically had to design social media strategies for 4 different types of campaign and build a whole presentation. It took her two days to complete and then she didn't get it...

But something I found really interesting was that even though Grace insists TALA and BND/Shreddy are separate companies, the TALA employee dealing with her application said 'we'll pass your application over to the team at Shreddy as there may be opportunities coming up there'.

Doesn't really seem like they are separate at all then... can't imagine applying for a job at Maccies and having them send your CV over to Nandos lol
It's only a matter of time before some of that strategy makes it into a TALA campaign....
Judging by what Flora retweeted I think she reads this page and sees through her sister's bullshit

1594935085841.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So I’ve had fillers before and she has deffo had cheeks, jaw, chin dermal filler. Probably 3-4ml each area. Potentially 0.5-1ml lip filler too. Her lips are naturally big so it won’t be as noticeable yet you can see the added plumpness

Very interesting comparing Grace’s segment and the founder of Fiit’s. Grace’s response is very “me me me, look what I have done” as opposed to “this is how Covid has affected the industry and what the business has done to adapt,”

Reactions: 4
That side by side 😵 Montana looks like she’s had a brow/fox eye lift & had her lips “defined” (more prominent Cupid’s bow and something done to her lower lip) too.

There’s also something off about Flora liking tweets about unethical hiring practices that Grace has been pulled up for recently. She must know that Grace will catch wind of it, but kind of points to them not being able to confront each other normally...they all act like criticisms = personal attacks. Even the way Grace responded originally to gossip sites was a bit telling of that, like she put criticisms of her practices on the same level as genuinely mean comments (“grace looks like the reproductive product of miss piggy banging Fiona from shrek and eating nothing but wotsits during pregnancy”) by grouping this all in as “people’s rightful opinions”. She didn’t seem able to differentiate between them at the time, like both were massively, equally hurtful to her. She then went back on it and grouped it all in as hate.

Reactions: 8
She could just be writing about those sorts of jobs in general, it's not as if that practice is specific to Tala only.

Even though I don't think they are the closest out of the 4 I don't think Flora would call her out like that. Grace always does her bit to make sure Flora gets paid by companies when they are slow so I don't think there is any animosity.

Reactions: 1
Her minions are actually crazy, do they see how ridiculous they sound

ass kissing like this is exactly why grace thinks every normal person with a valid criticism is a “hater”
I sincerely hope this girl is just young and uninformed..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone posted a video a while back about her review of Shreddy (dumb name imo) and I followed her since then and someone asked her opinion on tala and this is what she had to say
2B5BD629-C7E9-4194-AF07-D639869ABBD6.png

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.