Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
grace is now becoming an inspirational writer instead of listening to valid criticisms
Yeah I was close to replying, but honestly it's pretty sad she lives in such a delusion. Don't think she'll wake up to how many customers are turned off by her actions and "business" decisions until she sees profit losses. Of course her mental health is crap, she's hyping up herself and then shocked when people aren't responding to bullying and lies. And then probably feels extra tit afterwards.

Reactions: 12
It honestly makes me scared for the money I’ve spent on GFG guides and bands, I don’t want to invest into a company that’s that unprofessionally run
Trust me im up there on the most extremely embarrassed list for ever buying her things.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen that even Grace’s old PA Emily (insta: emilylouisegray) has posted insta stories saying she’s selling her TALA sets 😂😂😂 captioned with “I love them sewwww much it’s just that I won’t get the wear out of them and they’re in such high demand”. Hun please 🤚🏼 you know it’s bad when a former TALA employee is shilling this stuff. Bet grez is fewmin
I would also hazard a guess she got these for free so that seems pretty shady.

Reactions: 5
"I worked with tala long enough...I wouldn't have let it be tit". Babe you were Grace's PA not head of Genflow. Your opinion had no power to change anything.

Isn't Emily the one who got investigated for plagiarism on her dissertation? She had to graduate after all her friends due to it I think

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
"I worked with tala long enough...I wouldn't have let it be tit". Babe you were Grace's PA not head of Genflow. Your opinion had no power to change anything.

Isn't Emily the one who got investigated for plagiarism on her dissertation? She had to graduate after all her friends due to it I think
Lmao I beg someone tweet that hahah

• Haha
grace is now becoming an inspirational writer instead of listening to valid criticisms
what the absolute duck waste of space did i just read? she has one - two open criticizers and she's ready to write a memoir? literally grow the duck up Grace. You have people kissing your ass everyday did you forget?

Anyone trying to incite change in you or put expectations on you with anything other than love & proximity is not worth listening to, because it’s not about you, it’s about them. ?????? - People who are angry at you are ex-supporters who supported you and then suggested changes that would only lead to you being better but you chose to ignore them, shoot them down, disrespect them, embarrass them and now you're a victim because people are calling out on your tit? This is literally some jaded tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
what the absolute duck waste of space did i just read? she has one - two open criticizers and she's ready to write a memoir? literally grow the duck up Grace. You have people kissing your ass everyday did you forget?

Anyone trying to incite change in you or put expectations on you with anything other than love & proximity is not worth listening to, because it’s not about you, it’s about them. ?????? - People who are angry at you are ex-supporters who supported you and then suggested changes that would only lead to you being better but you chose to ignore them, shoot them down, disrespect them, embarrass them and now you're a victim because people are calling out on your tit? This is literally some jaded tit.
ABSOLUTELY THIS!!!!!

Reactions: 1

You should 100% tweet that at her, there’s nothing she can come back with because it’s so true

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There are many things about bo$$ babe CEO Grace that annoy me, but what really annoys me is the fact that if a normal recent graduate had a public Instagram full of bum and boob pics it could go against them when they were applying for graduate jobs, yet she is a CEO and putting it all out there!? It’s so mad how she can think she’s actually professional. My fb profile pic is hidden to the public and my insta doesn’t even say my name! 😂

Wonder if Oxford saw her socials before she applied 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s so dumb, not promoting it but posting bikini pics 24/7. The reason she was vocal about it is because she knew people would find out anyway, so she thought masking it as going to here mums was a better move. I’ve never ever heard her admit to making a mistake before, it’s always everyone else’s fault lmao
If she isn’t “lying to her 1M”, why hasn’t she openly posted pics with Montana yet? As self obsessed and social media obsessed as they are, they’ve been trying to hide it thus far... albeit badly.

Reactions: 11
Her minions are mostly white middle class teenybopper wannabe girl bosses and that explains a lotttt

If she isn’t “lying to her 1M”, why hasn’t she openly posted pics with Montana yet? As self obsessed and social media obsessed as they are, they’ve been trying to hide it thus far... albeit badly.
Yeah someone mentioned that and as per ms barely graduated from oxford in music threw in some big words when she didn’t even address the issue lol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread anywhere for Montana? She has done some pretty shady things and I wanna know how the he'll her face looks so different.

Reactions: 8

”it’s not about you, it’s about them” no hun it’s about your rip off green washed clothing I want my money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.