Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he’s a rugby player, not overly famous but the job pays well enough. I think his family is upper class as well
They are. I use to know his brother jake. Bit of a womaniser too back in the day (not sure about now). They went to private school (Brighton college - jake did, unsure if Zach went somewhere else) and grew up in Hayward’s heath area.

Reactions: 14
932AD22C-7CEA-4D28-A4CE-8E91B9C99726.png

She’ll be off somewhere next weekend again, poor dog. I feel genuinely so sad for Ziggy. When I am away for a few hours from my dogs I feel guilty, and that’s usually when I’m at an appointment or something. Don’t know how she can honestly say that she cares about him, maybe I’m being harsh but damn

• Sad
Reactions: 61
View attachment 883523

She’ll be off somewhere next weekend again, poor dog. I feel genuinely so sad for Ziggy. When I am away for a few hours from my dogs I feel guilty, and that’s usually when I’m at an appointment or something. Don’t know how she can honestly say that she cares about him, maybe I’m being harsh but damn
anyone who travels as much as her getting a dog is just selfish

Reactions: 39
View attachment 883523

I feel bad leaving my dog when I go to work! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
View attachment 883523

Ugh this makes me genuinely sad 😟 thankfully she has people around her ready to take care of him (namely Megan) but still... Ziggy must feel so confused.

I'm planning a 2-week trip this summer for the first time since I got my dog and I already feel so bad that I'll be abandoning him for so long 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'll never forget how she justified getting a puppy to her followers - she claimed she was done with travelling for the foreseeable future and was ready to settle down (like all 22 year olds...). Then not even two months later she was asking for recommendations for dog boarders because she was going to Dubai. Who the hell even entertains the idea of putting a puppy less than 6 months old in boarding kennels?!

• Sad
Ngl im absolutely not surprised how she treats her dog given how it seems her parents treated her and her children. She’s obviously been raised to believe it’s fine/normal to leave your kids for long periods of time for “the sake of your career”(/ your fifth trip to Dubai)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is she for real? Honestly 🥱🤯
I watched the reel myself and it's awful, it moves so fast that you don't even have time to pause to read each recommendation. There's multiple comments saying this on her post - any influencer would get these same complaints, it's a shockingly bad reel. If your content is literally impossible to consume surely you want people to tell you that. I added a screenshot of another person she replied to who wasn't being rude in the slightest. Do people have to grovel and apologise and thank her endlessly before they give the tiniest bit of constructive criticism? The obsession with "manners" is a bit weird.

Also "a few more hours and money on editing services" - she is so dramatic good lord. You're essentially creating a TikTok - you don't need to pay for any editing services. In this case all she had to do was make the reel longer and leave the words on the screen for longer than a millisecond.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I watched the reel myself and it's awful, it moves so fast that you don't even have time to pause to read each recommendation. There's multiple comments saying this on her post - any influencer would get these complaints, it's a shockingly bad reel. If your content is literally impossible to consume, surely you want people to tell you that. I added a screenshot of another person she replied to who wasn't being rude in the slightest. Do people have to grovel and apologise and thank her endlessly before they give the tiniest bit of constructive criticism? The obsession with "manners" is a bit weird.

Also "a few more hours and money on editing services" - she is so dramatic good lord. You're essentially creating a TikTok - you don't need to pay for any editing services. In this case all she had to do was make the reel longer and leave the words on the screen for longer than a millisecond.
It's so annoying her going on about manners. What does she expect? Dear Boss Babe Grace, thank you for gracing us with your graceness, but would you please consider the fact that your reels are truly awful, thank you? Or what. That's how people on social media talk, no ones gonna end their comment with kindest regards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
lol I have never posted here but I am an avid reader and I am so mad rn 😂😂 i actually replied to the screenshot above and received the worst passive aggressive "thank you for your opinion :)" without acknowledging that my opinion called her out on being an oversensitive entitled witch😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
anyone else think that her house heating has been off since she has been away and as a crappy landlord she hasn't done anything about it?

Reactions: 14
what is her actual deal right now? somebody suggested (and not in a rude way whatsoever) how to make the reel more consumer friendly and shes talking about how ppl are shitting in her virtual insta toilet? :LOL:

I get that influencers get hate comments a lot but those were absolutely normal comments daring to critcize her.

• Haha
I absolutely hate that quote about how having a public Instagram is like people being invited into your house. When your followers are paying for your lifestyle, yeah they can comment on the stuff you post. duck sake

Reactions: 47
Grace you are delusional. You’re being passive aggressive because your reels are tit. Asking for “manners” when “consuming and requesting content”? Acting like you’re doing your followers a favour. Nah hun, those followers line your big fat bank account. Your followers are the reason you were off sunning yourself last week. Get over yourself you privileged little brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s a bleeping idiot, people are allowed to complain when her content is inaccessible? “A few more hours and money on editing services” just say you’re ableist and go grace x

Reactions: 33
She's a boss babe, she has to outsource everything so she never performs any labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
38EED317-4CA4-4F3C-9B98-755ADE15EA16.jpeg

Would’ve been a really good opportunity to promote the “high tech performance standard duvet state of the art” TALA winter coats here but I see she’s chosen a proper version to keep warm instead of those binbags 🥰 cmon girly that wasn’t very boss babe entrepreneur of you

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.