Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just seen she’s come back to YouTube.. she seems somehow deflated in this vlog, is it just because she’s out of practice? I wonder if tala is in trouble if they’re not getting more offices

Reactions: 11
Ive just seen she’s come back to YouTube.. she seems somehow deflated in this vlog, is it just because she’s out of practice? I wonder if tala is in trouble if they’re not getting more offices
Cutting costs before she sells up?

Reactions: 10
so she's back at 470k subscribers?? what's the bet that she's been on the phone to youtube all day begging for them to be reinstated because her ego couldn't stand how few people re-subscribed lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
so she's back at 470k subscribers?? what's the bet that she's been on the phone to youtube all day begging for them to be reinstated because her ego couldn't stand how few people re-subscribed lol
Yeah!!! I'm shocked the numbers climbed back so fast!! I didn't even think of the possibility of Youtube reinstating the numbers, I'm glad I came straight here when I saw that because I was so shocked with how fast her numbers came back. I thought, there is no way she's maintained that much of a fan base? It's possible bc these management companies probs have networks with Youtube right? Or does she still maintain that type of fan base.....? I can't believe she has.

Reactions: 16
Yeah wtf. I just checked and I'm subscribed to her now but wasn't two days ago. I've just unsubscribed lol

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe someone with more knowledge could explain the YouTube situation, so it seemed like she deleted the channel (?) but maybe she just deactivated it? So when she started this 'new' channel, maybe it was just the old one and it took a few days for the channel to be reactivated and thus the subs would show?

Or did she legit delete the other channel, start a new one and was then able to work with YouTube to get the old subscribers to cross over? (this seems unlikely)

I'd imagine (though could be very wrong) she deactivated the other channel so it looks deleted, but still has all the old videos/subscribers, she started a brand new channel and then contacted or had her management contact a person at YouTube and then got the transfer of followers to this new channel (as it's basically the same thing).

Again, as the comment above showed, it's all money! In terms of the £250, she is probably referring to an editor of the video. Though the amount of offset she would get in terms of sponsored videos/product placement ads and just promo would far outweigh any costs and that's not even talking about the ad revenue YouTube would give.

I was thinking before and I think I've written it. Every single thing Grace does is from a monetary stand point. The guides, the bands, the app, the clothes, the social media, etc I know she's all 'entrepreneur' now and in general, making money is great, I have no problem with someone doing well and earning a lot. But she is in a particularly unique position, from an extraordinary wealthy family, already minted, already has several 'ready made' businesses that turn her over money with little to no work. Imagine she put some of her effort into making things better for people. I don't know, I've seen recently people talking about starting charities/projects to help women get home at night, say from late night work or clubs,(I'm sure the logistics and backward would be tremendous) but you get the idea, something that legit helped people, made the world better, may even cost money, but would be a real thing you could be proud of. Instead it's, "here's my new line of earrings... only £199.99 plus tax". Just feels like a depressing mindset and disheartening in general, from somebody who could make a real difference with the position she is in.

Reactions: 27
I'd imagine (though could be very wrong) she deactivated the other channel so it looks deleted, but still has all the old videos/subscribers, she started a brand new channel and then contacted or had her management contact a person at YouTube and then got the transfer of followers to this new channel (as it's basically the same thing).
she just reactivated her old channel. is still the same url: youtube.com/c/GraceFitUKtube
she kept all her old videos on private though (or permanently deleted them), that's why her channel looks so new

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Wait, this rubs me the wrong way. I used to follow her but definitely unfollowed quite a while before she deleted/deactivated her account.
Now I was marked as a follower today.
So she is somehow getting all the people who followed her at any point in time back as her followers?! Not cool.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Ughh was hoping she'd have to start from scratch on there. Hope she still flops...

Reactions: 12
Yeah I just checked and I’m apparently subscribed?! Not anymore though lol

Did any of you never unsubscribe from her old channel. I did unsubscribe and aren’t subbed to the new channel.

Reactions: 2
I’ve found this with a couple of people in the past, I have unfollowed only to find I a, somehow following them again

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I unsubscribed and not subbed to the new one!
Yeah same for me. I wonder though, if she has just reactivated her old account, which appears to be the case, how many of those subscribers that are still there from back then are inactive accounts or people who simply don’t watch or visit YouTube much anymore. I’d be interested to see how her follower count and viewership tally up going forward.

Maybe someone with more knowledge could explain the YouTube situation, so it seemed like she deleted the channel (?) but maybe she just deactivated it? So when she started this 'new' channel, maybe it was just the old one and it took a few days for the channel to be reactivated and thus the subs would show?

Or did she legit delete the other channel, start a new one and was then able to work with YouTube to get the old subscribers to cross over? (this seems unlikely)

Again, as the comment above showed, it's all money! In terms of the £250, she is probably referring to an editor of the video. Though the amount of offset she would get in terms of sponsored videos/product placement ads and just promo would far outweigh any costs and that's not even talking about the ad revenue YouTube would give.

I was thinking before and I think I've written it. Every single thing Grace does is from a monetary stand point. The guides, the bands, the app, the clothes, the social media, etc I know she's all 'entrepreneur' now and in general, making money is great, I have no problem with someone doing well and earning a lot. But she is in a particularly unique position, from an extraordinary wealthy family, already minted, already has several 'ready made' businesses that turn her over money with little to no work. Imagine she put some of her effort into making things better for people. I don't know, I've seen recently people talking about starting charities/projects to help women get home at night, say from late night work or clubs,(I'm sure the logistics and backward would be tremendous) but you get the idea, something that legit helped people, made the world better, may even cost money, but would be a real thing you could be proud of. Instead it's, "here's my new line of earrings... only £199.99 plus tax". Just feels like a depressing mindset and disheartening in general, from somebody who could make a real difference with the position she is in.
In a podcast she claimed that YouTube did a 'special thing' where her channel was dormant but not properly deleted. And you're completely right that ultimately it's all about money. This is clearly a business strategy to try get Tala back to the peak hype it had, which coincidentally was when she was still doing YT.

Also, I've still only skipped through the vlog as I genuinely can't bring myself to watch all of it, but I thought it was funny that she showed herself being a proper Londoner using public transport just for the vlog. We all know she normally takes black cabs/Ubers everywhere.

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s funny that she’s chatting about how each video costs £250 when she used to say that she didn’t even make enough to pay her rent from YouTube back in her Uni days (when she was most popular). Are we really meant to believe that she would reactivate her YouTube if she didn’t think she could bank off of it lol

Did any of you never unsubscribe from her old channel. I did unsubscribe and aren’t subbed to the new channel.
I could've sworn I unsubbed but there I was, subscribed. Needless to say I'm no longer subbed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.