Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just opened the video and her voice and mannerisms just ughhh she annoys so much idk if I can stand watched it.

Reactions: 8
WTF - how did I get subbed to her again?I'm going to make a complaint to youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait, this rubs me the wrong way. I used to follow her but definitely unfollowed quite a while before she deleted/deactivated her account.
Now I was marked as a follower today.
So she is somehow getting all the people who followed her at any point in time back as her followers?! Not cool.
Yeah I saw the same. I was a subscriber before and her page was on my account. I just unsubscribed 😁

Reactions: 3
Did any of you never unsubscribe from her old channel. I did unsubscribe and aren’t subbed to the new channel.
Yeah I unsubscribed (after subscribing) way before and I didn't become resubscribed this time.

Reactions: 3
This post gave me a full body cringe like, why does she always turn into this insecure crying baby whenever people correct her? She has such a complex about being right all the time and it shows... like girl it’s really not that deep why is the boss babe ceo millionaire throwing her toys
36004107-DBF5-4A46-92AB-99F88CD8AAE3.jpeg

62048B25-B50A-4FA6-BF68-4193B6F4D15B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Less than 7 minutes in and she’s already done a horrendous northern accent and complained that she still has so much work, and that she thought hiring a managing director meant she’d be able to ‘live life a bit more’ - girl is like 7 holidays in 9 months not living life??! I can’t 🥴

Also loving how the first day she had a workout down at 7.30 that we didn’t see, but the day after her workout is at 10am. She’s really gonna be exposing herself even more with this YouTube thing

Reactions: 48
4B74D76E-1FA8-494D-9F94-47A1DA57FB1C.jpeg

Anyone else think this is proper stingy considering it’s in memory of her best mates late grandad, when she is a millionaire who drops 10 x this on a pair of shoes or a flight to Dubai

• Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 794054
Anyone else think this is proper stingy considering it’s in memory of her best mates late grandad, when she is a millionaire who drops 10 x this on a pair of shoes or a flight to Dubai
She seems quite stingy in general to me, which is surprisingly common in very wealthy people. e.g. buys a £100k+ Tesla which collects dust outside her house, but will post on Instagram asking her followers for discount codes for groceries (literally did this yesterday). It's weird how she probably doesn't consider the Tesla money down the drain but seemingly balks at paying full price for groceries. When she was on Twitter she was always trying to scrounge some form of discount code or freebie using her followers, e.g. for Deliveroo/Uber/Lyft/Monzo.

Everyone loves a bargain, I'm sure that doesn't go away once you get filthy rich, but I hate this "budget kween" thing she does where she likes to pretend she is scrimping and saving like everyone else. Once you're literally a multi-millionaire it looks a bit greedy to still be asking for discount codes. And yep, £100 is a pittance to her - probably the equivalent of buying a coffee.

Reactions: 53
I love how Tala is bragging that Steph wore their socks for the marathon too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 788249

Wow so many people rushing back for our bo$$ bAbE. There are other ways to address your company's failures that don't require social media Grace, but asking you to know that would actually be taking you seriously as a business woman / entrepreneur as opposed to an influencer right?
I've just launched yt for the first time in a few days and was shocked to see her video come up on my subscriptions! So all of her old subscribers must've automatically been subscribed again? I used to watch her 3 years ago or so but I definitely didn't go out of my way to subscribe again lol

I've just launched yt for the first time in a few days and was shocked to see her video come up on my subscriptions! So all of her old subscribers must've automatically been subscribed again? I used to watch her 3 years ago or so but I definitely didn't go out of my way to subscribe again lol
Sorry I just read back through the rest of the pages and am indeed late to this party of realisation

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
kinda want insta to stay down for a few days and see how it impacts talas sales lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow I don’t follow tala, but they’d came up in my for you page so thought I’d see what they were up to
They’re latest launch was another car crash- shock. The comments on this post are just so embarrassing

the audacity of grace to be handing out business advice when she still can’t sell a pair of leggings without drama

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow I don’t follow tala, but they’d came up in my for you page so thought I’d see what they were up to
They’re latest launch was another car crash- shock. The comments on this post are just so embarrassing

the audacity of grace to be handing out business advice when she still can’t sell a pair of leggings without drama
This is so cringey... the copy and paste response on all of the comments is not the one at all, and using an Instagram story (already deleted so idk what it was) to explain your mistakes just seems amateur as duck. If your marketing tactic is to hype everyone up for every drop, you need to have the backend to deal with the influx of orders. Payment taken for unsuccessful orders is beyond unacceptable, and judging from the number of comments and the price of the leggings, they've taken hundreds/thousands of pounds out of people's accounts for nothing. Then to make matters worse they are asking ppl to reorder rather than going through and correcting their mistake when a lot of stuff might have sold out???
Confirmation emails should be no more than a courtesy imo, I've never felt the need when shopping online to check for my confirmation email to be sure an order has gone through, I just pay and expect it to arrive. Feel sorry for the folks like me who arent big email checkers and will be expecting some shite leggings in the post soon only to get nothing. Then again that's what u get for ordering from a company like tala, I used to think of it as glorified merch, but it's hard to see it as anything other than a full on scam at this point.

Reactions: 32
Imagine replying to angry customers with laughing emojis when your site crashes and steals money from them. These kinds of issues are understandable teething problems in the first launch or two, but 2+ years and seemingly hundreds of launches in they need to get their tit together. It’s not cute or quirky and their responses just prove how little they care about their customers

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So exciting and cares so much about the planet that she waited for them to pay her to do an Ad, rather than doing it freely
D58922DC-3ECF-4972-BBDE-2466A38BF7C0.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I have a theory, hear me out.

This whole "new" youtube thing is to fix two problems:
1. Shreddy + TALA have very very very low engagement- so she needs the hype. Not to mention, when there is engagement, its all people complaining.
2. Grace needs more instagram followers.

We all know YT is the LAST thing she would be doing, and this whole "why not" attitude she has going does fool anyone.

first minute of the vlog: “i left youtube very abruptly.. i was so intent on making the businesses work, i thought i hated social media as a job, turns out i hate instagram because it is short form and unrealistic” (I paraphrased/shortened)

“i loved youtube, loved the community”

then why did you leave girl??

so the businesses are failing and you realized you need to go back to youtube for attention? cool, at least she’s honest
This just proves her "businesses" are glorified merch.

Reactions: 29
So she’s returned to YouTube but has nothing she wants to do on it?

i can’t believe anyone would willingly give her content ideas when it’s so transparent that she’s purely in it to ensure the safety of her “do nothing get bank” lifestyle. She couldn’t give less of a tit about the quality of her content or imparting any knowledge - she would have expressed way more interest in it before if she actually had anything to share.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.