Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah whenever I walk down a residential street and hear music blasting, I always knock on the door and ask to enter the gym class!
We all know where she lives, one by one we should give her a knock and ask if there is a gym class going on in there. Make it a reality :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
howling at the fake story about a girl trying to join a gym class at their house

my upstairs neighbour always blasts music and I can hear lots of movement/jumping at 4-5pm, I'll go up today as he's clearly running a legs, bums and tums class in his flat

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Also how is a “walk every day” for ziggy improving by 1% each day through small habits??? That should be the bare minimum welfare commitment as a dog owner not fitness and productivity content

Reactions: 60
Also how is a “walk every day” for ziggy improving by 1% each day through small habits??? That should be the bare minimum welfare commitment as a dog owner not fitness and productivity content
yeh he should be going out more than once anyway, my parents have the same dog and they go out at least twice

Reactions: 13
yeh he should be going out more than once anyway, my parents have the same dog and they go out at least twice
Yeah my family has a similar size dog and it goes out 3x a day for reasonably long walks. Once a day is not enough and I feel like it’s really sad that she sees taking it out once a day as some sort of difficult commitment she’s trying to stick to and improve on. If it’s your dog it shouldn’t be a chore to take it out, it should be a priority and you should enjoy spending time with it. Otherwise don’t bleeping get a dog if you can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 17
Yeah my family has a similar size dog and it goes out 3x a day for reasonably long walks. Once a day is not enough and I feel like it’s really sad that she sees taking it out once a day as some sort of difficult commitment she’s trying to stick to and improve on. If it’s your dog it shouldn’t be a chore to take it out, it should be a priority and you should enjoy spending time with it. Otherwise don’t bleeping get a dog if you can’t be arsed.
exactly, I realy hope her housemates are taking him out more

Reactions: 6
Finding this whole grace “returns” to influencers life to sell shreddy memberships too funny. Has to prove she’s doing this challenge daily with everyone that is SOO GOOD, but it’s just fully exposing the fact she never works out at 7am unless it’s a gifted F45 class

another 10:30 gym session for grez today
I thought she liked to do all her project work in The morning when her brain was awake 🥺 if you buy her boook you’re a foooool

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Finding this whole grace “returns” to influencers life to sell shreddy memberships too funny. Has to prove she’s doing this challenge daily with everyone that is SOO GOOD, but it’s just fully exposing the fact she never works out at 7am unless it’s a gifted F45 class

another 10:30 gym session for grez today
I thought she liked to do all her project work in The morning when her brain was awake 🥺 if you buy her boook you’re a foooool
i find it hilarious she cannot even be botered to make the effort to move the clock if she wants to pretend she is working out early

Reactions: 22
Also if shreddy was so great surely you wouldn't have to "get back into it", key thing about working out is consistency so people should find something they enjoy doing and can keep up for the rest of their lives, but even grace herself can't stick to shreddy.

Reactions: 36
Also if shreddy was so great surely you wouldn't have to "get back into it", key thing about working out is consistency so people should find something they enjoy doing and can keep up for the rest of their lives, but even grace herself can't stick to shreddy.
especially for someone who claims to love working out

Reactions: 13
I feel pretty weird posting this but girlllll that front seam on the leggings 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 literally all i can see

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I feel pretty weird posting this but girlllll that front seam on the leggings 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 literally all i can see
View attachment 775465
Loool remember when skin lux came out and everyone was like ‘eeeewwww the front seam! I don’t want that’... yea this is exactly why.
That tit just looks uncomfortable, I’m not sure why she is trying to emphasize it lmao.

Reactions: 22
I cringe so much at her constantly sharing her own ’hilarious’ messages. It’s never something funny a coworker has said, it’s always her. Especially when she circles or highlights them omfg I die!! And then adds them to highlights 🤭 the level of narcissism is astonishing

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
It genuinely is like watching a toddler mimicking their parents- I used to babble away "on the phone" using a banana when I was a kid pretending to "work". Grace has those vibes but worse. Playing CEO with genuinely no idea how cringy and immature she sounds. Her entire workforce must have a right laugh when she's not around, which to be fair, is most of the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Those shorts do not look comfortable
Also the irony of her saying the industry is copy paste when literally everything tala releases is the same but in different colours. Her business is not sustainable!!! Sit down grace!!! Oh wait. You probably can't, or those restrictive shorts would split every seam and your thighs would finally be released to take a much needed gulp of air!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Also the irony of her saying the industry is copy paste when literally everything tala releases is the same but in different colours. Her business is not sustainable!!! Sit down grace!!! Oh wait. You probably can't, or those restrictive shorts would split every seam and your thighs would finally be released to take a much needed gulp of air!!
Weren’t all of the grovelling DMs she posted on her stories praising skin luxe for being an Align dupe?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know a single big-boobed gal (myself included) who would ever want a top like that. Grace has a big bust so I genuinely don't understand why she seems to want to wear clothes that offer absolutely no support?? Like yeah cleavage is sexy but if I'm working out I want those things strapped down and secure not bouncing in my face 😭

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.