Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just going to leave this here View attachment 798875
edit: THE BEACH COMMENT LMAO
Again... Grace REFUSES to acknowledge the extent to which these companies are involved in her businesses. It's a shame, as she could be providing real knowledge and insight for people to learn from and understand, instead she gaslights, puts up smoke and mirrors and talks in riddles so people don't know what is going on.

So from her points, the two things that she has as a 'safety net' for her entrepreneurship is the fact she 'founded and owns 100%' of the businesses. This is never in question, as the parent companies who do everything know that the BOSS BABE/WANNABE CEOS have to be seen to own and 'found' the businesses. They don't care who owns or founded it, what matters is the deals and the profits and where they eventually end up. They even say on their home page, "we create businesses for people, you will own it 100%" Grace will be down as the owner, so to keep talking about this point like it proves anything is stupid. If your parents buy you a £100,000 car and put your name on the car as the registered owner, you don't run around going, this car is MINE! My name's on it! I own it!

"Tala was never in partnership with Genflow" again, a semantic/half truth, she knows what the person means to say but they just mixed up the companies, so she's using this as an opportunity to make them look wrong. So shreddy is in partnership with Genflow (so the person is basically right) but Tala has a different parent company, so that's TOTALLY different. You're so wrong! You picked the wrong parent company name so it's completely wrong! So it's the exact same principle only Tala has different parent companies and shreddy has another.

Then towards the end she basically admits it, but after several paragraphs of horseshit to confuse the matter. "They provide turnkey businesses to some, as well as different levels.. "

As the majority of people know, she created the guides and sold them (well done), built a massive fanbase (again, amazing work tbh), then companies came along and said, we'll create these businesses for you, you will own them 100% and be the CEO, we'll split the profits and do everything for you and Grace said absolutely. So she gets the owner and founder tag, while doing zero of the work and reaping the rewards. She can't be honest about it (or just doesn't want to) as it will reveal them for what they are. Replies like Grace's are so harmful to people and it's the mindset of 'this is out of your realm of understanding' and I'm better than you. For something with such an impressionable platform, she does so much to create an impossible illusion of business and success.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She is beyond embarrassing. What CEO has time out of their day to be writing long essays to random people on the internet. She is literally a kid playing dress up in her mum's clothes and pretending she's a boss babe CEO. She should honestly just embrace being an influencer and milk it for all it's worth, it's not like her businesses are particularly groundbreaking.

Reactions: 54
She is beyond embarrassing. What CEO has time out of their day to be writing long essays to random people on the internet. She is literally a kid playing dress up in her mum's clothes and pretending she's a boss babe CEO. She should honestly just embrace being an influencer and milk it for all it's worth, it's not like her businesses are particularly groundbreaking.
exasctly, so busy but has time to do this, she cares way too much what people think of her, most successful people would just ignore this

Reactions: 10
She makes herself sound like a hero or something, not mentioning how she as a sole owner can pay herself from the profits her company makes. At least in my country, company owners take a part of the profit to pay less taxes instead of paying themselves salary. And that her "influencing" is her only income.
I can confirm, I am self-employed and dread the bureaucracy involved with monthly salary, so I just take out dividends from the firm's profits every couple of months. Haven't checked for the UK, but it's more or less the same dynamic everywhere. Anyone who is sole owner/administrator knows she's bullshitting big time. With all her IG followers, I'm not sure her influencing is enough to sustain her whole lifestyle? IMHO she should damn well expect to be exposed by people who know what it takes to have a business.

Reactions: 23
IMHO she should damn well expect to be exposed by people who know what it takes to have a business.
That's the trouble with our grez - she thinks she's the first boss babe ceo entrepreneur to have graced this earth and that her intellect is far superior to any of her followers so it would be impossible for her to be exposed :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
I can confirm, I am self-employed and dread the bureaucracy involved with monthly salary, so I just take out dividends from the firm's profits every couple of months. Haven't checked for the UK, but it's more or less the same dynamic everywhere. Anyone who is sole owner/administrator knows she's bullshitting big time. With all her IG followers, I'm not sure her influencing is enough to sustain her whole lifestyle? IMHO she should damn well expect to be exposed by people who know what it takes to have a business.
Can confirm that it's the same in the UK. To the point the government are trying to stop it for tax avoidance purposes. There's new rules coming in to stop contractors doing this, traditionally self employed people still can though.

(If anyone's interested it's IR35, basically if you do work for a client where you would be an employee of you were providing that work directly then you have to pay income tax and NI. It stops contractors setting up independent companies and paying themselves out of the profit for any contacting work they do)

Reactions: 5
Again... Grace REFUSES to acknowledge the extent to which these companies are involved in her businesses. It's a shame, as she could be providing real knowledge and insight for people to learn from and understand, instead she gaslights, puts up smoke and mirrors and talks in riddles so people don't know what is going on.

So from her points, the two things that she has as a 'safety net' for her entrepreneurship is the fact she 'founded and owns 100%' of the businesses. This is never in question, as the parent companies who do everything know that the BOSS BABE/WANNABE CEOS have to be seen to own and 'found' the businesses. They don't care who owns or founded it, what matters is the deals and the profits and where they eventually end up. They even say on their home page, "we create businesses for people, you will own it 100%" Grace will be down as the owner, so to keep talking about this point like it proves anything is stupid. If your parents buy you a £100,000 car and put your name on the car as the registered owner, you don't run around going, this car is MINE! My name's on it! I own it!

"Tala was never in partnership with Genflow" again, a semantic/half truth, she knows what the person means to say but they just mixed up the companies, so she's using this as an opportunity to make them look wrong. So shreddy is in partnership with Genflow (so the person is basically right) but Tala has a different parent company, so that's TOTALLY different. You're so wrong! You picked the wrong parent company name so it's completely wrong! So it's the exact same principle only Tala has different parent companies and shreddy has another.

Then towards the end she basically admits it, but after several paragraphs of horseshit to confuse the matter. "They provide turnkey businesses to some, as well as different levels.. "

As the majority of people know, she created the guides and sold them (well done), built a massive fanbase (again, amazing work tbh), then companies came along and said, we'll create these businesses for you, you will own them 100% and be the CEO, we'll split the profits and do everything for you and Grace said absolutely. So she gets the owner and founder tag, while doing zero of the work and reaping the rewards. She can't be honest about it (or just doesn't want to) as it will reveal them for what they are. Replies like Grace's are so harmful to people and it's the mindset of 'this is out of your realm of understanding' and I'm better than you. For something with such an impressionable platform, she does so much to create an impossible illusion of business and success.
I totally agree!! It's like what's the harm in being transparent about Genflow's role?? Anyone working in the real world knows it's common to outsource or hire consultants/contractors. It doesn't negate the work she did before Genflow reached it and it makes everything more realistic and achievable for her followers.

I'm in the US and love following Mari because she's so open about all the business backend and humble about it all, too. She's literally in London right now, at Genflow's office, posting time-lapses of the meetings. It's so weird how Grace doesn't just embrace the actual day-to-day of her life and choosing to create a fabricated reality and belittle her followers, who financially supported her, for questioning the falsehoods.

Reactions: 19

The tit people write about her on twitter since she left the app is honestly bleeping hilarious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Her composite bonding makes it look like she’s got Molly-Mae’s old teeth in her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it makes no sense for her to be CEO but then also have a managing director? it seems like she wants to have the CEO title just for her ego lol why would you need both
TBH, lots of company have the 2 people CEO and Managing director or CEO and COO combo,
usually, the managing director is freed up to concentrate on strategic and blue sky thinking,
whilst the Managing director or COO , deals with everyday operational ,this is done when the CEO & Founder is young and inexperienced,
but they need a pair of seasoned hands to steer the ship, think, Mark Zuckerberg , Facebook CEO, and Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO.

Morgan Fowles, Managing Director Tala , has 14 years experience in Retail, former Chief Operating Officer ,SPOKE, Director, Merchandise,Thomas Pink & Director of Merchandising, Planning & Analysis , Phillips-Van Heusen etc :unsure:

If i were to guess, based on Grace's admiration of Conna Walker , she is planning on evolving into more retail apparel, and physical stores. i can see her daddy's consultant fingerprints all over Morgan Fowles appointment.😁, unlike Conna Walker, whom was the "Founder" , of Celebboutique, which evolved into the obviously ,family financed House of CB, which, she is not the CEO.
Grez, still has a lot more power, she can do way less work, because she has Morgan at the helm, whilst , Grace is the public face, to her bootlicking minions:ROFLMAO:

The tit people write about her on twitter since she left the app is honestly bleeping hilarious
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

utterly mean to Cressida Dick, it occurred to me , that Cressida Dick, was once called PC Dick, Sergeant Dick :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Replies like Grace's are so harmful to people ?

but the counter argument is, the success of the tech and non tech millionaires and billionaires, people that created companies in their university dorm rooms, bedrooms and garages, shows that Grace's success is possible, they all had investors and partner companies , alot didn't share business secrets, why would they, and create competition?

she is not a role model, she is a business woman, she has no moral duty to discuss her business secrets, alot of start ups are shrouded in secret, it adds to the mystique , apparently

Do i like her as a person? i dont know her as a person,
i only know of her goods and services, some are crap, (n)some are average, some are good.

What is dangerous, is attempting to put anybody, most especially , entrepreneurs on a pedestal or assigning our morals or standards on them .Most successful entrepreneurs are rule benders and they do lie, exaggerate, cheat etc.

Grace and all other entrepreneurs will always flourish because of their supporters, and bootlickers
and anyone that goes into any business without doing their homework , deserves to fail, its rough

if you think Grace is bad, ( she can be annoying and hypocritical),
what about Elizabeth Holmes ,the founder and chief executive of Theranos?:confused:

1633886914797.png

"Theranos soared in valuation after the company claimed to have revolutionized blood testing by developing testing methods that could use surprisingly small volumes of blood, such as from a fingerprick. By 2015, Forbes had named Holmes the youngest and wealthiest self-made female billionaire in America on the basis of a $9-billion valuation of her company.
The next year, following revelations of potential fraud about Theranos's claims, Forbes had revised its published estimate of Holmes's net worth to zero, and Fortune had named her one of the "World's Most Disappointing Leaders"

In June 2018, a federal grand jury indicted Holmes and former Theranos Chief Operating Officer (COO) Ramesh Balwani on nine counts of wire fraud and two counts of conspiracy to commit wire fraud for distributing blood tests with falsified results to consumers.
The case, U.S. v. Holmes, et al. began on August 31, 2021, and is expected to last 13 weeks or longer. If convicted, Holmes faces up to 20 years in federal prison, plus potentially millions in restitution and fines"

Thankfully Grez is only flogging Tala wear and the Shreddy app

Reactions: 1

but the counter argument is, the success of the tech and non tech millionaires and billionaires, people that created companies in their university dorm rooms, bedrooms and garages, shows that Grace's success is possible, they all had investors and partner companies , alot didn't share business secrets, why would they, and create competition?

she is not a role model, she is a business woman, she has no moral duty to discuss her business secrets, alot of start ups are shrouded in secret, it adds to the mystique , apparently

i only know of her goods and services, some are crap, (n)some are average, some are good.

What is dangerous, is attempting to put anybody, most especially , entrepreneurs on a pedestal or assigning our morals or standards on them .Most successful entrepreneurs are rule benders and they do lie, exaggerate, cheat etc.

Grace and all other entrepreneurs will always flourish because of their supporters, and bootlickers
and anyone that goes into any business without doing their homework , deserves to fail, its rough

what about Elizabeth Holmes ,the founder and chief executive of Theranos?:confused:

View attachment 803612
"Theranos soared in valuation after the company claimed to have revolutionized blood testing by developing testing methods that could use surprisingly small volumes of blood, such as from a fingerprick. By 2015, Forbes had named Holmes the youngest and wealthiest self-made female billionaire in America on the basis of a $9-billion valuation of her company.
The next year, following revelations of potential fraud about Theranos's claims, Forbes had revised its published estimate of Holmes's net worth to zero, and Fortune had named her one of the "World's Most Disappointing Leaders"

In June 2018, a federal grand jury indicted Holmes and former Theranos Chief Operating Officer (COO) Ramesh Balwani on nine counts of wire fraud and two counts of conspiracy to commit wire fraud for distributing blood tests with falsified results to consumers.
The case, U.S. v. Holmes, et al. began on August 31, 2021, and is expected to last 13 weeks or longer. If convicted, Holmes faces up to 20 years in federal prison, plus potentially millions in restitution and fines"

They are cut from the same cloth IMO.

Reactions: 11
Grace is just a dodgy influencer \ business woman, small fry compared to Elizabeth Holmes,
who has very little supporters, whilst Grez still has her minions :ROFLMAO:
Yeah sure but it’s all relative. They remind me of each other albeit on different levels.

ETA: like ya say in your post. Thankfully grace has only managed to scam a small amount of people and hasn’t interfered with medical health (well; only her own lol)

Yeah sure but it’s all relative. They remind me of each other albeit on different levels.
Alot of entrepreneurs are like this, the only way you are going to get rich , without lying. exaggerating, deceiving or cheating, is if you inherit wealth, marry wealth or win the lottery, great wealth via business is dirty, always has been , always will be, Branson, Jobs, Zuckerberg, Gates, Musk, Bezos etc, are some of most accomplished blaggers

Reactions: 12
Alot of entrepreneurs are like this, the only way you are going to get rich , without lying. exaggerating, deceiving or cheating, is if you inherit wealth, marry wealth or win the lottery, great wealth via business is dirty, always has been , always will be, Branson, Jobs, Zuckerberg, Gates, Musk, Bezos etc, are some of most accomplished blaggers
Yup. All awful! If only they all had tattle threads

Reactions: 7

View attachment 803612

New member to take time to write an essay… who does this remind me of😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.