Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why influencers promote these things anyway? I thought the payment would have been the free laptop, unless she gets paid on top of getting a free laptop??

ETA

At least something beneficial would be to team up with dell to do a give away?! They can both get followers and someone who possibly needs it can get a new laptop
Just to give you a quick insight into influencer bullsh*t; my bestie is a super low-key mummy blogger with just over 10k followers, and I’m not joking when I say she’s been gifted endless clothes, skincare, expensive baby stuff, Botox, Invisalign, a TV, a mobile, and MULTIPLE laptops.

AND she often gets paid for things she has to post on top of that….

If you think how that’s only 10,000 followers and she gets all that, it would probably blow our minds to know what 1Mili gets you in terms of post payments…

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Put it all into MFP it’s 1400 cals and 95g protein. If she does a workout that’ll be knocked down to 1000. Shocked she’s promoting that as a ‘fitness’ influencer tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
So she admitted to snacking on things that she was too ashamed to include in the reel…isn’t that kind of the point of a what I eat in a day? You can’t complain that social media is sooo toxic when you’re contributing to and perpetuating a toxic environment of under eating, toxic productivity and perfectionism. I’m getting more and more sick of her, she’s so gross. Not sure I can even hate watch her at this point.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
i wish she would quit the “boss babe” “i’m always so busy” promotion. being a workaholic with no work/life balance isn’t somethjng to be proud of!

Reactions: 35
So she admitted to snacking on things that she was too ashamed to include in the reel…isn’t that kind of the point of a what I eat in a day? You can’t complain that social media is sooo toxic when you’re contributing to and perpetuating a toxic environment of under eating, toxic productivity and perfectionism. I’m getting more and more sick of her, she’s so gross. Not sure I can even hate watch her at this point.
This is so problematic, the whole point of a what I eat in a day should be to show a realistic day! Very frustrating

Reactions: 29
I literally have come back to this thread just to say how disgusting it is that she’s glamorising under eating in her what I eat in a day reel.

Reactions: 37
it also seems really unbalanced. most of her food is liquid and not a single portion of fruit and just 2 vegetables

Reactions: 25
She’s a bleeping idiot, I wish to god she’d get on tiktok and post tit like that, she’d be cancelled real fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't have an ED but have been struggling recently with putting on some weight and even I find that reel quite triggering. Fair enough if that's actually how Grace eats but she admitted herself she didn't include snacks because she feels guilty - it's 2021 how does she think that's an okay message to send out to her followers!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I literally have come back to this thread just to say how disgusting it is that she’s glamorising under eating in her what I eat in a day reel.
Completely agree. I’m ok now but in the past it would have been very triggering to see someone eat so little and actively say that they felt ashamed to share their snacks! Very irresponsible of her!

Reactions: 8
She’s really showing herself up as such a liar and a fraud with these reels, plz keep it coming Grace, I’m really enjoying watching you expose yourself.

Reactions: 15
Completely agree. I’m ok now but in the past it would have been very triggering to see someone eat so little and actively say that they felt ashamed to share their snacks! Very irresponsible of her!
I totally agree. At one point this really would have sent me into a downward spiral. Around the time she was releasing her original guides I was in the gym constantly, and really restricting food wise. I was not in a good place. This is the reason I now don’t watch any ‘what I eat in a day’ videos from anyone. Even though I consider myself ‘better’ and I don’t have that same mindset, I still have to be careful

I don't have an ED but have been struggling recently with putting on some weight and even I find that reel quite triggering. Fair enough if that's actually how Grace eats but she admitted herself she didn't include snacks because she feels guilty - it's 2021 how does she think that's an okay message to send out to her followers!!
I’m in the same place as you. Please know you’re not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why even bother lying when you can be so easily disproven? We haven't seen that Dell laptop since she did the first advert for it and now she has the cheek to claim she has been using it all the time. And she didn't take it with her to use on holiday like she is claiming - she was literally posting stories of her doing work on her usual Macbook while on the trip. Maybe if she didn't make so many toxic productivity stories she wouldn't expose herself so much lol.

She made her career off being a 'relatable' and trustworthy influencer but she's happy to take random sponsorship deals for products she doesn't like and is willing to lie to her followers, just like the rest of them.
I can't understand influencers doing adverts for tech gadgets like ... why would you need 2 laptops and we've already seen you've got one?? unless one is SPECIFICALLY a business laptop, why on earth would you use 2

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she ate something non-vegan that day and that's why it seems like not a lot of food...

Reactions: 17
I wonder if her going back to these types of videos is because her engagement and reach has slowed tf down and she’s desperately trying to get it back. Her content has been a lot more “fitness” recently.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
that question about the protein powder has to have been written by her or one of her staff, she clearly says in the video and u der it is sheedy, why would anyone need to ask her

Reactions: 11
The fact that she deleted her uni vids low-key annoys me bc some of those were comforting. Does anyone have any recommendations for others?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.