Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she feels the need to 'fake' being busy. fairs if her workload is lesser than what's normal, doesn't take away from the fact that she has two businesses and is making more than enough to support herself. imo she could be doing so much more not 'fake working' with hobbies or coming up with new business ideas or whatnot. but all she does is get her baps out, argue with people on the internet and spread covid. like why...................

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I don't understand why she feels the need to 'fake' being busy. fairs if her workload is lesser than what's normal, doesn't take away from the fact that she has two businesses and is making more than enough to support herself. imo she could be doing so much more not 'fake working' with hobbies or coming up with new business ideas or whatnot. but all she does is get her baps out, argue with people on the internet and spread covid. like why...................
I think she does it to distance herself from YouTube, as if she didn’t manage to set up businesses as an influencer but rather as a business person

Reactions: 13
also does that poor dog ever get walks? my parents have the same breed and she gets long walks a day, having a garden is not an excuse for not walking a dog
her housemate walks him allllll the time. Tbh I’ve no doubt grace would if she absolutey had to but the point is she never has to. I reckon thedog is more attached to her housemate than her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
interesting shes hiring someone to make her reels, wonder what she pays considering the reviews weve heard

Reactions: 6
I know this about grace but Oenones latest post is so awful, showing off about her smoking. She’s deleting all the comments about it too

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone,

I am was a LONG term supporter of Grace Beverly, and now that I think about it, I don't know why I ever was. There has never been anything relatable about her (to me)- I am an African Woman who has studied almost all my life on financial aid and has student debt. Nevertheless, I was fooled into thinking that I could have a life like hers, if I just worked harder. Let's laugh together 😂

I've been reading a lot of threads on here about who she really is: the way she ignores all her privilege, how she constantly contradicts herself, her masquerade veganism, and the fact that tala isn't as sustainable as she preaches.

Despite all of these things, what hurts me the most is finding out that she doesn't even work. Y'all Genflow genuinely handed her a full business, but she gets all these awards, recognition in magazines, speaking gigs, all because of glorified merch. We have officially reached a point of no return, she has dug herself too deep to ever be able to come out and be honest about her life. I cannot give her the benefit of the doubt anymore, she's a smart girl and she knows exactly what game she is playing.

Her girlboss content is toxic and misleading.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Oh dear. Know nothing about her but joking about the #metoo movement is not cool
I think that’s disgusting for her to go and promote smoking as something classy. Nicotine addiction is no joke and it really the hardest thing to get off of. Who is this girl anyway is she one of Graces fake influencer mates?

Reactions: 20
Also “I set designated email times”, sorry but in the real working world you reply to emails throughout the day when they come in. She very much gives the impression of someone who is playing at CEO life and trying to make it look cute (because she has nothing to lose money wise because she is that privileged)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m sorry but she is such a bleeping LIAR I don’t even know if I can laugh anymore?! Thought you were in a meeting at 3??? This reel is literally graces make believe playing ceo tit my god she rattles me. I so so want to comment this but I don’t wanna get blocked lol I enjoy hate following - very sad I know

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh dear. Know nothing about her but joking about the #metoo movement is not cool
I went to uni with Oenone and Poppie (the girl in that reel with her) and they're as insufferable as you can imagine. I'd quite liked Oenone's content as she's matured but that reel is just rank. So edgy and cooooool 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Such a busy girl boss CEO starting actual work at 12… not buying the whole I put my meetings in the afternoon to work the through the morning bs

Also on the topic of the reel, 20-30 minutes to workout when you’re doing barbell squats? Especially early in the morning at least half of that would be warm up/mobility time (for me anyway) 🤨 she must literally fit in about 2 exercises in that time if that

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I thought this too! I thought it was just really pathetic, like the whole “wow smoking is so cool” that reminds me of my 13 year old self
I’m currently vaping whilst trying to give up smoking and when I smoked cigarettes I was so embarrassed doing it in front of anyone/in public... it’s really not cool 🤣I do quite like Oenone though but that reel is odd!

Reactions: 12
She has posted a number of things which indicate her working day doesn't start until 10am or even after that - her calendars always seem to start around then. I also remember her posting something about loving a morning coffee and reading articles before she starts work and the time was 10.30am lol. When someone starts work isn't the biggest deal in the world, but she goes around acting like she works flat out out from 8am-7pm. She so clearly desperately craves validation that she's a hard worker, ironic considering her book was all about how harmful these fake displays of productivity are.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She has posted a number of things which indicate her working day doesn't start until 10am or even after that - her calendars always seem to start around then. I also remember her posting something about loving a morning coffee and reading articles before she starts work and the time was 10.30am lol. When someone starts work isn't the biggest deal in the world, but she goes around acting like she works flat out out from 8am-7pm. She so clearly desperately craves validation that she's a hard worker, ironic considering her book was all about how harmful these fake displays of productivity are.
its also a bleeping weird flex even if it was true... like you work flat out for when you have the power to set your own hours... ummm sounds bleeping dumb but ok girl??? i start at 9 and finish some point between 5 and 6 depending on how easy it is to wrap up whatever i was working on, and then rest and return to work refreshed at 9am the next day, but the business doesn't seem to collapse overnight in my absense so nothing to really shout about 😂 😂

why does she measure hard work by hours doing something?? if as a music grad with no business experience then her management role actually requires her for so many hours, then that sounds like a bloody terrible business and must be a nightmare getting anything done... Just screams lack of experience/attention seeking

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.