Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reel just popped up on my explore page and I thought 'gotta dedicate at least 30 mins out of the day to stare at my own arse in shorts, eye bleeping myself'

Who is this person?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oi nah the music!! Why has she made it like a lockdown 1 style tiktok 😭😭 only a year behind grace 🤪
Did anyone else find this really hard to follow as well? Like I’m quite a fast reader and felt like I couldn’t finish each clip of writing! (I have had a couple of cocktails mind)

Productivity quweeen getting up at 7.30 to do weights before work....except the clock says it's 9.15 🙃
The eyes on you! Well done for spotting this

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll honestly say something like- people always try and catch me out but I actually set my clock to 1 hour 45 minutes fast to prepare my brain for the day and achieve more. You should all try it. I’m including it in my sequel book x
100% we’ll be waking up to a screenshot on her story of someones DM calling her out and her responding saying ‘THE CLOCK IS WRONG, NICE TRY, CANT CATCH ME 🥰’.
Put your house on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’ll honestly say something like- people always try and catch me out but I actually set my clock to 1 hour 45 minutes fast to prepare my brain for the day and achieve more. You should all try it. I’m including it in my sequel book x
Lol like she tried to claim
About her garmin having the wrong date when posting a workout? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She seems to have commented on the reel replying to someone and says ‘I re filmed it at 3pm’

Seems legit ..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That reel is embarrassing, so many girls commenting things like “exhausting just watching that”
That was a very easy day no????? Few calls, trying on clothes and god knows how long writing lists and tables “productivitykweeen

Also imagine logging onto calls with managing directors in a bra???

And absolutely no sign of a dog walk in those 12 hours for Zig 🥲
2 hours to try on clothes & stare at her dog, no less

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I feel like no one has mentioned yet about her writing A WHOLE BOOK about why hustle culture is bad and how to be more chill and then her first reel is just hustle culture in a nutshell. She's become a complete farce of herself at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Wtf she blocked me for liking that comment about the clock being 9.15?? It was hardly a hate comment? 🤣

I personally think it’s fine when youtubers film morning routines later in the day or whatever, like this instance

But YouTube is usually their actual job - with grace it just completely conflicts with the whole meaning of the reel. The reel is her using the gym early to start work at 8.30 - and then showing herself flat out busy with tala all day. But the truth is that at 9.15 she’s filming for an ig reel? Just think it looks silly and makes no sense

Sorry for the rant maybe I’m just pissy she blocked me lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Wtf she blocked me for liking that comment about the clock being 9.15?? It was hardly a hate comment? 🤣

I personally think it’s fine when youtubers film morning routines later in the day or whatever, like this instance

But YouTube is usually their actual job - with grace it just completely conflicts with the whole meaning of the reel. The reel is her using the gym early to start work at 8.30 - and then showing herself flat out busy with tala all day. But the truth is that at 9.15 she’s filming for an ig reel? Just think it looks silly and makes no sense

Sorry for the rant maybe I’m just pissy she blocked me lol
god she is so sensitive. you’d think someone who has been so public about her life for so long would at least have thicker skin. especially since what you liked wasn’t even mean?

Reactions: 29
I just feel for all the teenagers who idolise her. They’re gonna get a real shock to the system when they actually start work and realise you have minimal time or option to “plan your day”. You do the meetings when they happen, not “sorry I’m most productive between 9 and 11 can we reschedule to 2?”
And probably graces workload x 5

I also FEAR for what these people will end up wearing to work. Whenever i see influencers doing “what I would wear to an office” style reels they are always so inappropriate. But people genuinely see grace, ceo, wearing cycling shorts and unbuttoned sheer shirts and will think that’s acceptable 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 42
also does that poor dog ever get walks? my parents have the same breed and she gets long walks a day, having a garden is not an excuse for not walking a dog

Reactions: 26
Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 09.09.48.png

"Made a terrible decision starting two companies"
Babe you wrote a to do list, answered some emails and went to some meetings. Thats my every day life and I'm an ADMIN ASSISTANT! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
View attachment 673962

"Made a terrible decision starting two companies"
Babe you wrote a to do list, answered some emails and went to some meetings. Thats my every day life and I'm an ADMIN ASSISTANT! :rolleyes:
Also she can duck off using the term "init". You're a privately educated, multi generational weath, muli millionaire woman. duck off out my working class culture 😂

Reactions: 82
What does Grace actually do all day, like what is her job title?!

It made me laugh that she went off in a taxi to a finance meeting at 4pm but was home by 5pm.. obviously not a very long/important meeting.

All the minions commenting on her post saying she’s so busy obviously have no idea what real working life is like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What does Grace actually do all day, like what is her job title?!

It made me laugh that she went off in a taxi to a finance meeting at 4pm but was home by 5pm.. obviously not a very long/important meeting.

All the minions commenting on her post saying she’s so busy obviously have no idea what real working life is like 🤣
I don't even get why she would take a taxi when she has a car ffs. Her day just seems about making lists, I can totally imagine her as one of those awful people in meetings or calls who just rambles on when it could be a 15 minute job but it makes no difference for her as she has little else to do

Reactions: 40
My speculation, she "blocks" out her mornings to get work done aka workout and take forever getting ready. Working out, showering and having breakfast all in an hour is actually insane. She'll probably have some meetings in the afternoon but that's it.

Reactions: 29
My speculation, she "blocks" out her mornings to get work done aka workout and take forever getting ready. Working out, showering and having breakfast all in an hour is actually insane. She'll probably have some meetings in the afternoon but that's it.
I got a similar impression. I was also thinking… isn’t it kind of insulting to the people she’s having meetings with to schedule them in the afternoon because she’s less productive and less focused then? She’s basically telling them that she’s got better things to do

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.