Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
It was the paulas choice the other day and REN today for me. You can’t use two actives I thought? Is she just bullshitting?
You can definitely combine companies, but I didn't see what products she was advertising- so you definitely shouldn't be combining things like acids or retinols (not that Grace should be using a retinol yet) or vitamin c with a lot of things.

Jkay

Chatty Member
Lol that's the second time she has done an Instagram story with him not-so-subtly in the background. It's obviously intentional - she's been on social media long enough to know that posts like this elicit curiosity and her fans will send her 👀 emojis and try find out who he is . She has claimed in recent interviews she will never share her private life on social media anymore, certainly not share boyfriends, so it's just funny to see her going back on that so quick. I think it all comes back to her need for validation on social media.
Tbf she might not actually share a face pic of him or his name. When she was going out with peanut allergy guy Elliot Mustoe she never shared his name or pic but she'd put his hand or something in a pic to make it obvious she was with a guy.

Someone who used to work for her told me. It’s the same for most of the girls who originally set up the business with her, they left because she was promising people contracts which never materialised and kept asking them to work for really low pay.
Which friend was this??

emm

VIP Member
recommendations are great but does she not want to research and explore on her own accord? just lazy imo and of course begging for free ad sponsored places to stay/eat/drink etc.........
What are the restrictions going there, will she have to quarantine?

chorizorice

Sorry it’s off topic!! but could someone please make a Taylorkayteee thread? I kept getting her brand Lazuli advertised on insta so I ordered and received literal stained clothes and still no reply from them 🥴 wanna see if anyone else has had issues!
Wow really… I thought about ordering something from there before, that’s awful!!