Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still wish we knew the tea about what happened between Grace and Oenone x
I remember seeing Oenone like a tweet fairly recently something along the lines of how everyone assumes there's beef when two friends don't talk anymore, but sometimes you just drift apart. So maybe that's what happened, seems strange she's made zero mention of her book though which makes me think there could be some beef!

I actually really like Oenone and her content/podcast, so kinda glad they're not best buds anymore as it would put me off lol

Reactions: 16
I’ve just had Botox in my forehead and I would say I’m 90% sure , looking at the videos on her insta story, that she has

• Haha
Reactions: 23
there probs isn’t any super sweet tea and grez just got fed up and made new mates, as seems to happen with every single friend ever 🤡 esp if it seems she can capitalise on them
apart from liking fitness they don't seem to have anything in common, Oenone seems genuinley interested in learning things and improving, whereas grace just seems intent to make as much money as possible at any cost

Reactions: 25
Sometimes I think yeah man she must have had loads of fillers and surgery and tit, but then you see rare footage like this and realise wow, it is literally just filters 💀 it’s actually scary how different they make you look
A65562E6-9911-41CE-A49F-AB44AC7F185B.jpeg

F4C277A7-8549-42D5-8E98-5A86D3D6BC9B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That jewellery is awful, if I received it as a gift I would assume it had cost a couple of quid not thousands 🤢 money really can't buy taste eh

Reactions: 16
She looks so council in that picture.
I hope you mean that as in: she's a privileged, rich upper class person, masquerading as a person of lower socio-economic status by wearing the same styles and fashions branded chavvy by the mainstream for yeeeears and has only become acceptable now pretty rich white girls are doing it.

Rather than: she looks rough as if from a council estate. 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Anyone heard her Sky Broadband advert on the radio? Heard today on Capital FM.

She mentions something about multitasking and streaming fitness classes?

Edit: sorry if this has been mentioned already! Only heard it today lol.

Reactions: 5
Okay I am just gonna say, I’ve seen grace around a few times and her skin is flawless, she looks really good irl. I think she’s had a some laser / skin resurfacing and stuff. Lasers can work wonders!
Sometimes I think yeah man she must have had loads of fillers and surgery and tit, but then you see rare footage like this and realise wow, it is literally just filters 💀 it’s actually scary how different they make you look
View attachment 592413
View attachment 592414

also this is what Grace’s podcast would be like lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Okay I am just gonna say, I’ve seen grace around a few times and her skin is flawless, she looks really good irl. I think she’s had a some laser / skin resurfacing and stuff. Lasers can work wonders!

also this is what Grace’s podcast would be like lol
I can imagine it exactly like this but with loads of unnecessarily long words

Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone denies she has good skin / is an attractive girl so I’m not too sure what your point is. She basically built her Instagram following and brand off of pretty privilege being good looking / in good shape lol. I don’t doubt that she’s had work done, possibly some sort of laser treatment for example, the problem lies with her editing/filters to distort her appearance even further than what she actually looks like

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think anyone denies she has good skin / is an attractive girl so I’m not too sure what your point is. She basically built her Instagram following and brand off of pretty privilege being good looking / in good shape lol. I don’t doubt that she’s had work done, possibly some sort of laser treatment for example, the problem lies with her editing/filters to distort her appearance even further than what she actually looks like
Because she has always had bad acne OP is saying it looks like she’s had resurfacing.

Reactions: 2
Lol have we seen emerald’s insta stories ? Why do they all behave like Tom is the best looking man alive?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.