Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest story... are lots of people really using shreddy equipment at the gym ? What equipment does shreddy do?
It'll probably be the bands. I still use the gracefituk peach band she brought out YEARS ago tbf. I turn the band inside out now, so no one talks to me about her, they'd be met with a RBF and an eyeroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It'll probably be the bands. I still use the gracefituk peach band she brought out YEARS ago tbf. I turn the band inside out now, so no one talks to me about her, they'd be met with a RBF and an eyeroll.
Tbf the bands are genuinely good, I still use mine but inside out as well! One thing that did always annoy me though is that Grace always said hers were the only bands on the market that were affordable and good quality. They’re not the cheapest bands out there by any stretch, and there have been fabric bands out since before she started making them. She did get in quite early, though, so she did well. But her marketing is always based on some twist of the truth!

Reactions: 24
Tbf the bands are genuinely good, I still use mine but inside out as well! One thing that did always annoy me though is that Grace always said hers were the only bands on the market that were affordable and good quality. They’re not the cheapest bands out there by any stretch, and there have been fabric bands out since before she started making them. She did get in quite early, though, so she did well. But her marketing is always based on some twist of the truth!
I got mine from TKMaxx, half the price of the ones she sells! :LOL:

Reactions: 10
No, not cheap at all. I did find it interesting though that no other influencer ever recommended her bands, only the people that had been gifted them. How she brought out Shreddy with absolutely 0 qualifications in fitness or PT, baffles me. It really shouldn't be allowed

Reactions: 16
She just insta storied about her 1.5 hour gym session....at 2:30pm. Busy CEO running two businesses yet takes time out in the middle of the working day for a long gym session? If she really wanted a workout she could have done a quick lunch hour workout in her home gym, rather than taking a long chunk out of her afternoon to travel all the way to a gym, do a big session and get back home again. Then she does her defensive font size 5 lecture on the next slide about how she rearranged her working day to start earlier so that she could still fit the gym in....which personally I don't buy but okay....but this just shows that she really isn't in a position to give people advice about how to manage/structure their 9-5 working days when she can just do her 'work' whenever she wants and take 3 hours out to go to the gym when she feels like it. Then goes on about how she is so burnt out. Well surely if you're burnt out you could've taken the day off from the gym rather than pushing yourself to do a big leg day session? She's glorifying pushing yourself through burn outs rather than taking time out which is the opposite of what she preaches in her book.

Also just to add - she mentions how she had to take the day off on Friday because she had worked herself to the bone and just had to stop before she broke down or whatever....if you're so stressed and overworked you wouldn't be out at the pub having drinks with your friends literally every day that week?! If she was so burnt out she would have taken time to unwind/rest quietly each evening to refuel before the next day

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
She just insta storied about her 1.5 hour gym session....at 2:30pm. Busy CEO running two businesses yet takes time out in the middle of the working day for a long gym session? If she really wanted a workout she could have done a quick lunch hour workout in her home gym, rather than taking a long chunk out of her afternoon to travel all the way to a gym, do a big session and get back home again. Then she does her defensive font size 5 lecture on the next slide about how she rearranged her working day to start earlier so that she could still fit the gym in....which personally I don't buy but okay....but this just shows that she really isn't in a position to give people advice about how to manage/structure their 9-5 working days when she can just do her 'work' whenever she wants and take 3 hours out to go to the gym when she feels like it. Then goes on about how she is so burnt out. Well surely if you're burnt out you could've taken the day off from the gym rather than pushing yourself to do a big leg day session? She's glorifying pushing yourself through burn outs rather than taking time out which is the opposite of what she preaches in her book.

Also just to add - she mentions how she had to take the day off on Friday because she had worked herself to the bone and just had to stop before she broke down or whatever....if you're so stressed and overworked you wouldn't be out at the pub having drinks with your friends literally every day that week?! If she was so burnt out she would have taken time to unwind/rest quietly each evening to refuel before the next day
She’s fulla 💩

Reactions: 21
a week ago: 🤩😍productivity is a form of self care🤗🤗💫📈📊😏

now:🥺😢😢
505CF94B-6366-4551-9B34-9CE00FDF4783.jpeg

Edit: Jokes aside, I honestly worry about people who'll take the advice in her book and end up burnt out just like the author herself does, except they don't have multiple PA's, people running their business for them, and the massive safety net behind them to pick up the pieces when their mental health is down the gutter as a result. She is SO irresponsible

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

I guess that's what she means by time-blocking her calendar 😂 dont you know the key to success is just bleeping off for 3h in the middle of the day? #relatable

ETA: just went to watch her stories, ummm she filmed herself working out & sweaty in a Gucci sweatshirt (because duh, totally normal workout gear), and then later she's back home signing books in that same sweatshirt...🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lol maybe she’s burnt out from spending every day since 12th April out drinking. Also “the reality behind the awards” please stop! She could decide to take the day off on Friday because she was worn out- alright for her isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 33

now:🥺😢😢View attachment 548266
And she STILL has to throw in the “I was getting stuff done but it wasn’t to the standard” shut UP! Shut up shut up shut up oh my god. You don’t have to qualify your burnout as better than everyone else’s because you’re still “getting stuff done”. She really truly thinks she is the hardest worker on the planet

• Heart
Reactions: 52

To be fair I literally just took 2.5h lunch break to go to the gym. Appreciate its not an option for a lot of people but more and more workplaces have flexi time now and imo it's way better use of time as evenings at the gym are too busy so you just end up wasting time. I will be working from now until 7pm or so though

It's bizarre how this wall of text reads like a lecture to her followers about why they should understand the "reality" of working and that they shouldn't believe everything they see online, when she is the one who is solely responsible for cultivating this online image of herself as a productivity queen - to the point where she wrote an entire book about it! I'd be a bit put out if I read a book about someone claiming to have unlocked the key to achieving work life balance only to see something like this which proves she clearly is not as healthily productive as she makes out.

And I can't tell you how little I care about millionaire CEOs and how stressed they are. "high stake commitments" - get real.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Right.
Can we just take a moment to address the fact she literally said "Customers are your boss" (referring to the fact that she's not her own boss)
1. No, that's called running a business and meeting the requirements of ALL areas and then some.
2. YOU WOULD NEVER SILENCE YOUR BOSS VIA SOCIAL MEDIA SO WHY DO IT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.
The number of comments she deletes because they're highlighting her contradictory behaviour etc is awful. And when she does reply, she doesn't answer the question directly, instead spiels a load of :poop: mixed in with a few 'big' words that she most likely found via right-clicking onto 'synonym'.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's bizarre how this wall of text reads like a lecture to her followers about why they should understand the "reality" of working and that they shouldn't believe everything they see online, when she is the one who is solely responsible for cultivating this online image of herself as a productivity queen - to the point where she wrote an entire book about it! I'd be a bit put out if I read a book about someone claiming to have unlocked the key to achieving work life balance only to see something like this which proves she clearly is not as healthily productive as she makes out.

And I can't tell you how little I care about millionaire CEOs and how stressed they are. "high stake commitments" - get real.
“It’s been balls to the wall at TALA for 4 months solidly”

Really? Wasn’t she at the pub every day last week? Or was she taking calls/meetings in between cocktails? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“It’s been balls to the wall at TALA for 4 months solidly”

Really? Wasn’t she at the pub every day last week? Or was she taking calls/meetings in between cocktails? 😂😂😂
for some reason 'balls to the wall' and 'slow fashion model' feel mutually exclusive to me? I don't know what else she could be referring to as I don't know much about business, except churning out launch after launch which we know they do

Reactions: 34

Every single thing you said:

Spot on

now:🥺😢😢View attachment 548266

Edit: Jokes aside, I honestly worry about people who'll take the advice in her book and end up burnt out just like the author herself does, except they don't have multiple PA's, people running their business for them, and the massive safety net behind them to pick up the pieces when their mental health is down the gutter as a result. She is SO irresponsible
maybe just a pet peeve of mine but I can't stand it when people overuse the word 'physically' just for effect- I get its just a turn of phrase at this point but no, Grace, you were not medically incapacitated and PhYSicALly unable to carry on, just tired.

Reactions: 17
maybe just a pet peeve of mine but I can't stand it when people overuse the phrase 'physically' just for effect- I get its just a turn of phrase at this point but no, Grace, you were not medically incapacitated and PhYSicALly unable to carry on, just tired.
yeah she loves to dramatize everything, I thought she took it off because of the book launch and she had a reservation at the pub? lol

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.