Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories about being great at writing and the Gordon Ramsey of productivity. She is insufferable omg

• Sick
Reactions: 26
What the frick, comparing herself to Gordon ducking Ramsey. Sadly I share a name with her:( and I love my name. It annoys me that she has it too!

Reactions: 14
It pisses me off the way she acts like she never gives herself credit/never hypes herself up...eg ‘just like to take this moment to say that i’m also really really proud of myself😂’ you literally say something along those lines everyday !!!! what do you mean ‘take this moment’ like you don’t take every moment to do that already

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Same with the whole “no one can catch me out” “you can’t criticize my book more than I already have” like girl....I don’t care WHO you are, you can ALWAYS learn and find things that need to be improved upon. Gordon bleeping Ramsey can still learn more about cooking lol and I’m sure would never say he couldn’t

It pisses me off the way she acts like she never gives herself credit/never hypes herself up...eg ‘just like to take this moment to say that i’m also really really proud of myself😂’ you literally say something along those lines everyday !!!! what do you mean ‘take this moment’ like you don’t take every moment to do that already

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it far-fetched to think perhaps a docu-series or something similar?
Her latest stories were about the most exciting call ever and how her team are so proud of her and she deserves this opportunity because she's worked so hard
It better be something really fuckin great with this hype.

it would be the most boring documentary ever but would explain the YT deletion if there is something more ‘high profile’ coming up...

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, her Instagram is just "me, me, me". Its not lifestyle content, it's not fitness, not business. It's just all about her and how great she is. Who even follows her for real.

Reactions: 45
Of course she’s already added ‘sunday times #bestseller’ to her instagram bio 🥴 ticked that box, now onto the next thing 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Actually really disappointed with the announcement... but that’s just classic Grace, generating all this hype over something disappointing 🤷‍♀️

Sorry for double post but just wanted to say I’m not disappointed because I’m a fan, I was just obviously intrigued about what it could be and it wasn’t worth the intrigue at all IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The announcement was that she was number one on a best seller list? Have I read this right?! That was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Such a slap in the face to actual talented writers when she says tit like "I've never been good at writing but still a bestseller 🤪", yeah we know that now, so why did you write a bleeping book? It's just another box tick for her, she has no passion for it, notice how her monthly book clubs and posts about reading have suddenly stopped, because she doesn't have to keep up this act of being such a book worm lol?

Meanwhile real authors devote so much to their craft, and still can't get anything published because publishers would rather fight over the rights to a guaranteed money maker because it comes with a ready made gullible fanbase who'll buy anything. She boils my piss, "do it properly and put your everything" into sorting your scam of a business out then come back

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I find it strange that the announcement and “most exciting call of her life” or whatever it was, was basically about a title rather than an actual career move/exciting project.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
grace beverley cancelling announcement culture then making constant announcements. I haven’t read her book so I might be wrong, but feels like she’s going against what she’s written about??

Reactions: 48
I don't think I've ever been more underwhelmed by an announcement that apparently warranted a countdown time and posts with "clues" - also not saying I'm a fan in any way but it was just so bleeping over the top for another title to add to her bio🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ugh her story demanding her roomates to come home so they can celebrate with her.🙄 I could not stand living with that girl, llgod knows she must ALWAYS make everything about herself and her accomplishments and celebrating her...

Reactions: 29
https://thecritic.co.uk/how-to-cheat-the-bestseller-list/

Such an interesting read.
Same can be said about Grace, she had the financial means to extensively market the book to her million followers. She would still reach #1 even if she wrote only her name in a book with 200 empty pages.
Yeah I was wondering how the book managed to sell so well, but this is exactly it - having a million instagram followers allows you to short cut your way to the top of everything it seems. Most authors have to rely on actually writing a brilliant book and more and more people hearing about it for them to top the bestseller list. With grez, she literally had a ready made audience of followers waiting to buy her book, however good or terrible it was. Same with her businesses, they were always going to instantly do well as soon as they launched simply because she already has an audience. It really makes me resentful to see how much of life influencers cheat their way through, simply because they happen to have a social media following.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ugh her story demanding her roomates to come home so they can celebrate with her.🙄 I could not stand living with that girl, llgod knows she must ALWAYS make everything about herself and her accomplishments and celebrating her...
That one got to me as well - feel like she's constantly being fawned over by her 'friends' but she never seems to talk about their achievements or celebrate them? Couldn't imagine her sending flowers to someone because they need cheering up or to say congratulations for something.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.