Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we move Grace's thread to 'Influencers' just to piss her off? 😂 Thought I was going blind when I couldn't find the new thread in Gurus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
what if its nothing to do with the home stuff and its something obnoxious like a lecture tour where she spouts more of the nonsense from her book. she already did 'sold out' lectures at a few unis before so it wouldn't be completely out of the blue...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it would maybe be a book tour? From that screen shot it seems to relate to her book

Reactions: 13
Damn does she ever just do nothing?? Her books only just been released and she’s already hyping up something new 🙄 makes me feel like shes jumping onto something else bc her book wasnt as well received as expected

Reactions: 23
Is it far-fetched to think perhaps a docu-series or something similar?
Her latest stories were about the most exciting call ever and how her team are so proud of her and she deserves this opportunity because she's worked so hard
My God I really bleeping hope not

Damn does she ever just do nothing?? Her books only just been released and she’s already hyping up something new 🙄 makes me feel like shes jumping onto something else bc her book wasnt as well received as expected
Seems very hustle-culturey to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe partnership with Barnes and Noble because it’s not available worldwide yet so maybe it’s a US partner or something to sell her book.

Reactions: 4
what’s the point in setting a 2 hour countdown when she could just post whatever it is now sat in her black cab (probs on the way to/from the pub again going by her outfit lol productive boss girl xx). Hates announcement culture though🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53
When she’s dressed in a blazer and heels to go to “work” it makes me think she is playing dress up to go into the office ie it’s a massive novelty to her bc we know people who actually go to work don’t dress like that

Reactions: 41
When she’s dressed in a blazer and heels to go to “work” it makes me think she is playing dress up to go into the office ie it’s a massive novelty to her bc we know people who actually go to work don’t dress like that
and what is even the point trying to look "professional" in a blazer etc when the promo for your book is you sticking your tongue out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Still can't get over the irony of her calling out announcement culture, then announcing her position in the Amazon charts 20 times and now doing an insta count down to announce being on a best sellers list 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The “left-wing” Sunday Times devotee - interesting paradox.

EDIT: added “...” - it’s unfair to real left-wing people to include her in the term.

Reactions: 14
so she dressed up, took a taxi somewhere to take that photo for the gram...not an influencer at all though!! how long do we think before it's in the bio

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.