Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be referring to many a thing with the protein stuff šŸ˜‚
1. Grace/BND/Shreddy brought out BCAAs when she'd always said they're unnecessary and companies are just ripping people off with them (hence her deleting old videos).
2. Grace saying all proteins she'd tried tasted like sh*t/mud yet she was an ambassador for bulk powders.
3. Saying they come in a refill pouch when it was literally a normal protein powder packet.
4. Selling jars made of plastic for the "refill" pouches

Can see why do many people went off her after this release

Reactions: 43
1. Grace/BND/Shreddy brought out BCAAs when she'd always said they're unnecessary and companies are just ripping people off with them (hence her deleting old videos).
2. Grace saying all proteins she'd tried tasted like sh*t/mud yet she was an ambassador for bulk powders.
3. Saying they come in a refill pouch when it was literally a normal protein powder packet.

yep all of these together just exposed her true colours for me and led to putting together the pieces! I didnā€™t even realise till I scrolled into the comments of her YouTube video announcing them and saw lots of people calling her out on it, and people claiming her sister had threatened them over facebook which I found terrible! I think thatā€™s what led me to become a lurker here as I read for so long before making an account.

Reactions: 24
Had a flick through one in my local shop and nope itā€™s not an advertorial piece!
wow Iā€™m actually kind of in shock. Why the hell would cosmo do a piece on a rich white cis gender hetero womanā€™s book? I thought they were trying to do better in that sense. But what do I know.

Reactions: 22
wow Iā€™m actually kind of in shock. Why the hell would cosmo do a piece on a rich white cis gender hetero womanā€™s book? I thought they were trying to do better in that sense. But what do I know.
theyā€™ve probably been paid to do it šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø look at the extent sheā€™s gone to with the shreddy advertising and that canā€™t have been cheap.
sheā€™s gona try and push this book as
hard as she can, even if that
means massive
financial
outlays for advertising
she seems so desperate to almost
become a household name. what an existence šŸ„“

Reactions: 18

Has anyone ever put the protein powder/'three businesses' video in the wiki?

Reactions: 3
I hate tweets like this because grace and her minions cling onto the fact that her parents didnā€™t invest and therefore making the original author of the tweet look like a hater

Reactions: 21
I hate tweets like this because grace and her minions cling onto the fact that her parents didnā€™t invest and therefore making the original author of the tweet look like a hater
I do see your point, but I actually think at this point with Grace, the facts don't matter anymore. Like, we know how much of an involvement Genflow have, but Grace will always minimise it and never be transparent about it. Even if her parents had literally invested in her business, we know she would spin some story about how 'every business has external investments and it would be a stupid business decision to refuse an opportunity like that'. At the end of the day, I think any kind of attention that is brought to the true level of privilege Gbev has is decent, because her and her minions will always argue against it regardless of the facts.

Reactions: 22
I do see your point, but I actually think at this point with Grace, the facts don't matter anymore. Like, we know how much of an involvement Genflow have, but Grace will always minimise it and never be transparent about it. Even if her parents had literally invested in her business, we know she would spin some story about how 'every business has external investments and it would be a stupid business decision to refuse an opportunity like that'. At the end of the day, I think any kind of attention that is brought to the true level of privilege Gbev has is decent, because her and her minions will always argue against it regardless of the facts.
yeah exactly, did she "hire" her dad as an advisor or whatever it was on his real salary?

Reactions: 19
Even if her parents didnā€™t invest, itā€™s still a very different risk assessment compared to somebody who doesnā€™t have very wealthy parents to fallback on

Reactions: 33
yeah exactly, did she "hire" her dad as an advisor or whatever it was on his real salary?
Indeed, whilst her parents may not have invested a big cash injection into her businesses, they clearly invested in other ways, like she defo wasnā€™t paying her top marketing director 100k a year for his expertise.
Plus the woman has demonstrated herself to be an absolute pathological liar, I just donā€™t believe they didnā€™t give her money whatsoever in order to help get her businesses off the ground.

Reactions: 35
Is it just me or can anyone else not for the life of them get to the end of one of Graceā€™s long rambling Instagram captions?

why does everything have to be labelled as something ā€œcultureā€?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it just me or can anyone else not for the life of them get to the end of one of Graceā€™s long rambling Instagram captions?

why does everything have to be labelled as something ā€œcultureā€?
I actually address this in my book! Chapter 6 delves into the complexities and nuances of culture-culture and how we as a society are compelled to hyperlabel everything we come across in order to appear more authentically genuinely hyperaware of our own societal expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 150
I actually address this in my book! Chapter 6 delves into the complexities and nuances of culture-culture and how we as a society are compelled to hyperlabel everything we come across in order to appear more authentically genuinely hyperaware of our own societal expectations.
This is so accurate that it triggered my fight or flight response lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I canā€™t even tell if youā€™ve made that up to take the piss or if itā€™s actually a genuine comment sheā€™s written in reply to someone

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's also extremely rich coming from someone that gets gifts for "working so hard", a bleeping card for getting her drivers license, an entire itinerary for her birthday (in lieu of renting out a castle), do I need to go on?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.