Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s requested not to be mentioned on here in the past especially in relation to Shreddy x
can I just say she looks unreal in her latest insta workout vid!!! don't know the girl but my god she makes me miss the gym

Reactions: 3
have just been reading some of the posts on wednesday about grace bringing up her abuse (this thread has probably moved on by now lol) but just wanted to say i went to oxford at the same time as grace/we have mutual friends, and was told by a friend of hers that the abuse came from aaron. he was very controlling, she would post herself at dinner/out with friends on insta after they'd broken up and soon after he would turn up. i think she might even have had to look into getting a restraining order but was told this a while ago so don't want to say it as a fact. of course i think the criticisms of her on this forum are extremely valid and it was out of place for her to bring up abuse to distract from her privilege, but i only felt it fair to say that the abuse/ptsd she referred to wasn't trivial.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The ultimate place to get an accent beaten out of you is a grammar school, both my bf and I have completely different accents to our parents because of it
Literally. I went to a grammar school 20 mins away from me. I have a very normal accent for the area, but I was made fun of so much for the way I say certain words!! Honestly made me hate my accent from a young age, only to be made worse when I moved for uni

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 411043 Lol maybe I'm reading into this but Grace has never lived in that house in non-covid times. Why get MonMon to move in when you can just break the rules as per hehe xx
"Can't catch me out, it was obviously only during the summer when you were allowed to go inside someones house"

Reactions: 12
"Can't catch me out, it was obviously only during the summer when you were allowed to go inside someones house"
"you can't catch me out xoxo"

Proceeds to:
- delete twitter and half of her youtube videos as she was getting caught out with her own words
- appear in a *not even leaked*, public video with timestamps at a party on the other side of the world in a pandemic
- get caught out making greenwashed clothes in China
- get caught out covering up being born into millions
- get caught out about how much help she had from Genflow setting up her businesses
- get caught out not paying creators when she banged on for years about how tit it is to not be paid fairly for content
- caught out for saying she "adopted" her 20 week old designer dog breed puppy at such a convenient time straight after travelling, when really she bought him but now has changed the wording to "rehomed"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
reading this thread has brought back some memories of my (very few) interactions with grace. as someone said a while back she went to francis holland and then went to st pauls for sixth form, and didn't really make many friends at st pauls. when she started her fitness insta in sixth form it was a massive joke in her year and people would take the piss out of it, the usual tit like sending screenshots around of the photos of her breakfast. once she got to uni she didn't have many friends, would stick to the two or three girls in her college that could tolerate her, and would go back to london every weekend. i met her maybe two or three times because of mutual friends and each time she would stare blankly at me and i'd have to reintroduce myself lmao, in the way that posh people always do as if its beneath them to pretend to remember someone they've clearly met before. i'd say half of the people from uni she invited to her big castle bday were not close to her at all and were surprised to have been invited, she was definitely scraping the barrel in order to give the illusion of being very popular. have also heard that she's a drama queen/always gets her flatmates to look after her dog/generally annoying to be around lol

• Wow
Reactions: 58
^ that almost makes me feel sorry for her. She must be incredibly insecure and lonely.

I said almost.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It reminds me a lot of this bit from Ways of Seeing: "Men look at women. Women watch themselves being looked at. The surveyor of woman in herself is male: the surveyed female. Thus she turns herself into an object — and most particularly an object of vision: a sight" See chapter 3 here :)
I love you forever for just casually dropping in some John Berger.
💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
reading this thread has brought back some memories of my (very few) interactions with grace. as someone said a while back she went to francis holland and then went to st pauls for sixth form, and didn't really make many friends at st pauls. when she started her fitness insta in sixth form it was a massive joke in her year and people would take the piss out of it, the usual tit like sending screenshots around of the photos of her breakfast. once she got to uni she didn't have many friends, would stick to the two or three girls in her college that could tolerate her, and would go back to london every weekend. i met her maybe two or three times because of mutual friends and each time she would stare blankly at me and i'd have to reintroduce myself lmao, in the way that posh people always do as if its beneath them to pretend to remember someone they've clearly met before. i'd say half of the people from uni she invited to her big castle bday were not close to her at all and were surprised to have been invited, she was definitely scraping the barrel in order to give the illusion of being very popular. have also heard that she's a drama queen/always gets her flatmates to look after her dog/generally annoying to be around lol
Looool that’s funny af, I’m just glad to hear that people irl see through her

Reactions: 1
04E8B2B0-ACF8-4F68-A9C4-EF6DF1AE32A3.jpeg
Wow ok I do not condone taking the mick out of someones body but someone really just sent me this and said ‘ceo of angles’😭😭 bye

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm just remembering the time she made a "rules" instagram stories highlight. Never gets old I'm howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her Instagram highlights are ridiculous.
And never forget that amazingly rude story in the third screenshot was all because she posted this:

1612099432391.png

Like what planet is she on - she posted her 10am-5pm workday and literally asked her followers if they wanted to swap. Of course people were gonna reply 'wow 10-5 jealous' considering it looks like the cushiest work day in the world. Her busy day ended with a luxury dinner at Bagatelle for goodness sake. Any influencer who posted this work schedule would get the same kind of DMs, she acts like such a victim.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
And never forget that amazingly rude story in the third screenshot was all because she posted this:

View attachment 411772

Like what planet is she on - she posted her 10am-5pm workday and literally asked her followers if they wanted to swap. Of course people were gonna reply 'wow 10-5 jealous' considering it looks like the cushiest work day in the world. Her busy day ended with a luxury dinner at Bagatelle for goodness sake. Any influencer who posted this work schedule would get the same kind of DMs, she acts like such a victim.
Lol it looks like such an easy day too. Looks like ‘HOUSE’ is a whole hour blocked off for lunch, and then an appointment, which I assume is a personal appointment? If you exclude those two, there is only 4.5 hours of work there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 411458Wow ok I do not condone taking the mick out of someones body but someone really just sent me this and said ‘ceo of angles’😭😭 bye
This just reminds me how much I HATE the way she usually hoikes her poor boobs up in every bikini she wears, especially when it's paired with the savage ugly tan line which makes the effect even worse. Her natural boobs look so much better when they're sat where they're supposed to and not pushed up around her ears. If she would just get a well fitted bikini (bandeaus like that pink one are unflattering on basically everyone so I do sympathise with her in that photo) she'd look great.

The squashed half orange half bright white sack of potatoes thing she does is just not it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.