Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also people who have busy full time jobs that involve a lot of reading etc do no want to spent their spare time reading articles. I spent each day Monday - Friday in front of a computer working hard. In my spare time I’m not reading articles to “better myself” thanks and I doubt many people in a full time busy job would either

Reactions: 42
read the other replies as well and glad to know im not alone lol - its easy to convince urself that u r sometimes and be paranoid. no one should feel bad and insecure about the way they speak bc its the primary way we express ourselves. i hope grez stops doing this shit but she obvi wont

Reactions: 12
I saw this in the comments of one one of his IG posts with her that’s deleted now- from what I remember it seemed like it was like at a struggle point in the relationship. But of course that could have been inaccurate or I’m remembering wrong!

Totally agree with your analysis!

Reactions: 2
she never seems to mentiomn back injuries in her exercise posts though? (back when she did them)
this! and that back breaking arch, bum out pelvis back pose she does in every pic isn’t exactly back injury friendly

Reactions: 9
HA, why would you lie about when you bought your printer? Truly bizarre behavior
Fuck knows, maybe she thinks she sounds ‘down with the poor kids’ who couldn’t afford their own printer at uni and had to slum it printing at the library. I dunno what goes through her head when she makes these fibs

Reactions: 17
It has to be deliberate, she must think it genuinely looks good to have two-tone titties.

I'm just so offended for her breasts, in most of her bikini photos you can see the bikini top digging into her boob because she's got it so tight, it looks so painful!

Embrace your natural assets Grace baby, it's okay to not have perfectly round rocks sat on your rib cage. Live your best droopy titty life, free the boobs.

Reactions: 14
why do people feel such a need to defend a millionaire who was born into wealth? it blows my mind.
Me too it is fucking embarrassing, it’s literally just coz she’s a women. Simply change the name to jeff bezos or some other bloke who owns some big company, you wouldn’t post it. It’s bootlicker behaviour, and the fact she is a woman doesn’t change the fact she’s still benefiting from exploiting people to make money for herself. So stop rimming her u bellends

Lmao ffs what are the results on this so far?
80% yes, so get voting fellas

Reactions: 19
Is voting anonymous because I only have access to my works Twitter account

Reactions: 7
Grace "hustle culture is bad"
Also grace "use your coffee break to read some business articles"

Reactions: 38
It is deliberate - she gave a tip I think in a story (sometime last year maybe? I don't remember) that being tan but keeping your breasts pale gave the illusion of a breast lift. Tbh I'm not a fan personally as it always stood out to me as just a weird tan but to each their own I guess!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.