Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm NoT prOmOtiNg iT 🙄 Does she have any brain cells?! Of course its still an advert for the company even if they don't sell that particular item?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
tbf I think that photo in particular above we said the lip was likely due to the invisalign pushing her top lip out. I do think she’s had a bit of filler but that photo exaggerates due to the invisalign.

edit: i just mean “we” as in a few of us discussed it in a previous thread
I didn’t realize she had Invisalign but you’re probably right that pic might exaggerate it. This is prob a better comparison - she’s drinking a coffee here so likely won’t have the Invisalign in and the top lip is slightly less exaggerated here. Still wildly overdone IMO.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Random but anyone else wonder about what she’s wearing in her latest workout story? Are they TALA? I don’t recognise them. I think if I created “the most perfect must have leggings” that “filled a gap in the market” I’d be wearing them for every damn workout 🤓

Reactions: 10
The plant a tree thing has made me laugh a bit too considering she ate in to her already small garden with her reno and hot tub. Her story earlier with the poor pup sitting outside, CLEAN YO DAMN LEAVES UP AND COMPOST THEM. Oh and cut your damn grass because at that height it hasn't been done for at least six months 😂

Reactions: 17
What is with her constant attitude? Shes so bitchy, no one wants to bleeping watch a 15 page story full of adverts anyway
This!!! She’s got such an attitude. That person said “genuinely interested..”
it’s like that time she was like “for all the people being weird about seam”... calling her customers weird for not liking exactly what she likes.

like why she designed the “side boob detailing”... no one rocks that look Grace, just you!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t realize she had Invisalign but you’re probably right that pic might exaggerate it. This is prob a better comparison - she’s drinking a coffee here so likely won’t have the Invisalign in and the top lip is slightly less exaggerated here. Still wildly overdone IMO.
Idk if maybe the brow lift exaggerates it but why does she always look so dead-eyed recently? Does she think thats a good look for her?? She literally looks like someone who sold her soul for money.... Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
her constant attitude towards any neutral response is just another example of her hating her followers and only enjoying the money they give her 😂

Reactions: 26
God she looked so much better with her old eyebrows.

Edit: looks like she's done something to get rid of her hooded eyes too? Which might be why she looks so dead? (obviously this could be part of the brow lift.... I don't know anything about plastic surgery 🤣)

Reactions: 14
What is with her constant attitude? Shes so bitchy, no one wants to bleeping watch a 15 page story full of adverts anywayView attachment 356735
She is not subtle at all. It’s so obvious she was trying to bait people into calling her out so that she could come back with a sassy response. She knew that posting the Nando’s thing without the #gifted straight after a story about how she always declares her ADs would confuse people. She just loves an opportunity to snap back at people.

Reactions: 19

Edit: looks like she's done something to get rid of her hooded eyes too? Which might be why she looks so dead? (obviously this could be part of the brow lift.... I don't know anything about plastic surgery 🤣)
omg yeah her hooded eyes look sooo different! i bet that’s at least partly due to the brow lift.

edit: i bet her BFF montana (queen of cosmetic surgery) gave her lots of tips and doctor recommendations

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I was going to say her eyes look different? I think she’d have got a nose job too if it wouldn’t be so obvious

Reactions: 3
It's such a shame, honestly. Do what you want, I guess. But from where I'm sitting it's thrown off the whole balance of her face. She looked so much nicer before.

Reactions: 8
I was going to say her eyes look different? I think she’d have got a nose job too if it wouldn’t be so obvious
Yeah she’s deffo had her nose done. Not to sound horrible but I always remember thinking she has a very “unique” nose

Reactions: 9
As someone who has tried a small amount of botox to give me an eyebrow lift and to stop an eyebrow furrow, I can confirm she looks like me when I had it. It's very subtle and I don't think it's the type of thing you can tell unless you know. Nobody around me knew unless I told them and then did certain expression and they could tell, but yeah.

Reactions: 21
It’s quite shocking when you look at that side by side. Almost like a spot the differences game but instead of differences you’re looking for similarities. It hadn’t occurred to me but I agree with what someone said above about getting rid of the double eyelid. Also her forehead...seems larger?

Reactions: 11
It hadn’t occurred to me but I agree with what someone said above about getting rid of the double eyelid. Also her forehead...seems larger?
I didn’t notice much before either but I agree as well. I definitely think that whatever she did to get rid of her hooded eyes (maybe just from the brow lift, I’m not sure) is what is making her look so... dead? Soul-less? Miserable?

Reactions: 1
Idk if maybe the brow lift exaggerates it but why does she always look so dead-eyed recently? Does she think thats a good look for her?? She literally looks like someone who sold her soul for money.... Oh wait...
thought exactly this...i honestly think there’s only so long can be in this kind of industry before they sell their soul to the devil and it looks like it’s happened for grez

Reactions: 1
did a bit of sleuthing and i have a suspicion that this pic of grace (nov 2018) was around the time of her first brow lift. she had a gap where she only posted prerecorded videos or old throwbacks and then posted this picture where she clearly looks different. curious what other think

Attachments

Reactions: 6
she does look very dead in the eyes, you're totally right!! I unfollowed her weeks ago but everytime she pops up on my explore page i’m like damn girl did someone die, she looks so miserable and just like she's hating life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
did a bit of sleuthing and i have a suspicion that this pic of grace (nov 2018) was around the time of her first brow lift. she had a gap where she only posted prerecorded videos or old throwbacks and then posted this picture where she clearly looks different. curious what other think
The brow lift people are suggesting is just with Botox, which has zero downtime. You could get it done and film a video on the same day, it’s not invasive at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.