Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their most recent video Grace F mentions something about her manager but I don’t really get what they would be managing at this point.
Must be a really lax for show manager then, because they never seem too strict with posting/deadlines!
I’m expecting the money to run dry, they’ll either both just try find rich men so they don’t have to work or they’ll make an onlyfans (Grace S is a stone throw away from that anyway looking at some of her instagram post…)

Reactions: 6
What do these girls do apart from mince around in Paris and take endless snaps for instagram? So pointless.

Reactions: 9
Are they really calling these videos podcasts? With 0 production effort? 🤣
---
God sorry to double post but this podcast episode has done nothing but show how insecure they are in themselves, girls if you can’t take the heat stop reading gossip forums about yourselves. 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What is with them saying they “lived” in New York (or anywhere) .. you went on a long holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is with them saying they “lived” in New York (or anywhere) .. you went on a long holiday 🤣
it's so annoying i see people asking them about visas/finding apartments etc and it's like they're not doing any of that because they're just going on holiday for 2 months and staying in airbnbs

Reactions: 13
Drives me crazy!!! Even this time they made such a big deal about “moving to Paris”. They lived there for 3 months then moved home and are back now til end of year. There is nothing stopping them from moving anywhere!! They’re trying too hard to be these cool, independent, mature girls when in reality, they are anything but.

Reactions: 8
This morning Grace S posted on her stories that they purchased matching prada x adidas jackets. 4 hours later Grace F is selling hers on vinted 🤦‍♀️
Why doesn't she just return it? What a waste

Bought for 1700 she says :eek:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What was she thinking?! Couldn’t get further away from her style. Imagine having that kind of cash to just spunk away like that.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she just return it? What a waste

Bought for 1700 she says :eek:
In the past they’ve been gifted Bister Village gift cards, a lot of influencers receive them. I wonder if they used it to buy it and now she’s making the money back via this?

Reactions: 6
This morning Grace S posted on her stories that they purchased matching prada x adidas jackets. 4 hours later Grace F is selling hers on vinted 🤦‍♀️
Why the hell did she buy it, it doesn’t even look like her style

also not worth the money

Reactions: 5
It winds me up how unoriginal and inauthentic they are. Their ENTIRE personalities are based off of SOME pop culture moment. They only ever do, see or say anything because they saw it on Emily in Paris, Gossip Girl or that Mathilda bird wore it. They don't even TRY to pretend they have any creativity. TBH Gen Z are really bad for it - everything is a recycled millenial trend. The youruvw videos are awful because they just talk over eachother.. and have no real talking points. I think Grace Shadrack could take the fashion world because she knows how to put together a editorial look. Foley on the other hand...? Like what is her thing?

Reactions: 8