Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a gossip forum? And practically all the folk I know were brought up with that being disrespectful. The few folk I do know who would do it were a bit… rogue to say the least 🤣
I’ve never understood why people get het up on it. I call my parents by their first name but when calling them or referring to them I call them . “Mum” or “Dad”. The way I see it is that I wouldn’t want to be referred to as by my role e.g. wife or sister. But each to their own 😊
---
It winds me up how unoriginal and inauthentic they are. Their ENTIRE personalities are based off of SOME pop culture moment. They only ever do, see or say anything because they saw it on Emily in Paris, Gossip Girl or that Mathilda bird wore it. They don't even TRY to pretend they have any creativity. TBH Gen Z are really bad for it - everything is a recycled millenial trend. The youruvw videos are awful because they just talk over eachother.. and have no real talking points. I think Grace Shadrack could take the fashion world because she knows how to put together a editorial look. Foley on the other hand...? Like what is her thing?
I’ve never understood why Grace F was obsessed with Gossip Girl, it’s something that was done way before her time. But I understand what you mean, it doesn’t come across as authentic as you can’t work out what is the real person or snippets of characters from tv / pop culture etc. Of course we are shaped by the times but to base your whole personality on it is bizarre.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never understood why people get het up on it. I call my parents by their first name but when calling them or referring to them I call them . “Mum” or “Dad”. The way I see it is that I wouldn’t want to be referred to as by my role e.g. wife or sister. But each to their own 😊
Maybe a regional thing then, up north if I called my parents by there first name even at this age I’d be clipped on the ear for disrespect. As would most the folk I know.

• Heart
764.7K likes, 3,898 comments, Paris with your bestie >

oh no, they have some competition🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Was really shocked by how thin Grace F looked in the Strappy black dress in a recent TikTok. I know it’s been spoken about before here but she seems to be so thin. The dress is quite shapeless looking so that may not help but I do hope she’s ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A painfully obvious UKLash undisclosed ad in their recent vlog if anyone can be arsed to flag it with ASA.